Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta - season 2

I cant watch this show anymore. Give me Orange county, New york New Jersey even, but these girls are trash, their lives are not interesting at all...to me
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Anytime they play Kim's song, it's stuck in my head all day. "Don't be tardy for the party nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh, don't be tardy for the party". Kandi really fixed that up so it's actually listenable.

NeNe is the most obnoxious pig. She was doing some Emmy red carpet (WTF) and she was horrible. Why her, just why?

They all have such an inflated idea of themselves. It's fascinating to watch. Like when Kim dropping 30,000 on jewelry while wearing a Barbie wig, looking like a 50 cent hooker. Who pays this cooch that much that they can't get something better? Really I am amazed at her ability to snare Big Poppa. I've read a bit about him. His son is bankrolling Brody Jenner, whatever that means, so famewhoring runs in the family.

Tardy for the party is the worst piece of shit I've ever heard. That homewrecking Kim and her plastic wig needs to go away
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I never heard anything about a Kim wedding so I'll assume that the engagement was called off at some point.

Cant get married when your man already has a wife
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

Kim was engaged? I must have missed that. Big Poppa needs to buy her a new wig.

Bronze Member

Default AJ dies ....

Atlanta Housewife's Fiancé Killed After Strip Club Brawl - News Story - WSB Atlanta

Atlanta Housewife's Fiancé Killed After Strip Club Brawl

Posted: 11:45 pm EDT October 2, 2009Updated: 1:11 am EDT October 3, 2009
    ATLANTA -- Kandi Burruss, the newest cast member of the hit reality show, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” is coping with the tragic death of her fiancé, Ashley “A.J.” Jewell, who appeared regularly on the show.
    Burruss' publicist, Lisa Nelson, confirmed to WSBTV.com reporter Brian Johnson that the incident has left the Atlanta "housewife" stunned and speechless.
    Nelson, who represented Burruss during the taping of the show, said the family is asking for privacy during this very difficult time.
    Burruss, an award-winning singer-songwriter and former member of the ’90s R&B group Xscape, has had numerous disagreements with her mother on the show regarding her relationship with Jewell.
    Atlanta police told Channel 2 Action News that Jewell received a severe head injury during a fight at The Body Tap Club in the 1200 block of Marietta Boulevard in Atlanta.
    "It appears he was involved in an altercation in the parking lot and he received a severe blow to the head," said Atlanta Police Lt. Keith Meadows.
    Meadows said Jewell was taken to Piedmont Hospital where he later died.
    Police said they have not determined a motive for the brawl, but the investigation is still under way.
    "We have developed a person of interest and we've made contact with him to question him about the incident," said Meadows.
    Stay tuned to WSBTV.com for more updates on this developing story.

Oh no! She is the onyl one I liked! I wonder how her mom feels now. She refused to accept him. And he has left behind all of those kids...agh!
    Should have been watching where he hangs out. Strip clubs, bars can be trouble
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I had not heard that ^ till the show last night, this article says he worked there.

Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss's Ex-Fiancé Killed in Fight

Originally posted Saturday October 03, 2009 07:30 AM EDT
    Kandi Burruss and Ashley "A.J." Jewell Photo by: Prince Williams / Getty
    Ashley Jewell, the onetime fiancé of Kandi Burruss, a castmember of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta, has died from an injury sustained during a brawl in the parking lot of an Atlanta strip club.

"It appears he was involved in an altercation in the parking lot and he received a severe blow to the head," Atlanta Police Lt. Keith Meadows told WSB TV 2. Jewell, who apparently worked at the club, was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Atlanta homicide detectives arrested a suspect on Saturday, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Fredrick Richardson, who was also hospitalized for injuries from the fight, was charged with voluntary manslaughter and will be jailed upon his release from Grady Memorial Hospital.

The victim, known as A.J., appeared regularly on the hit reality show, often clashing with Burruss's mother, who disapproved of her daughter's relationship. He and Burrus ended their engagement earlier this year.

Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss's Ex-Fiancé Killed in Fight : People.com
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

REPORT: NeNe Leakes & Kim Zolciak Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta?

December 11, 2009
    Forget about being “Tardy for the Party”! It seems Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes may not even be invited to the party! A report claims Bravo producers are looking to replace the feuding stars in the third season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

“Things with NeNe and Kim have been intense,” a source told the The New York Daily News, “but Bravo feels the show is about the franchise as a whole and won’t let one person stop it.”

The two frenemies are reportedly demanding bigger paychecks from Bravo for the upcoming season and the show’s producers are “so fed up with their diva-esque requests” that they’re “taking meetings with some notable and wealthy Atlanta women” about joining the show in Kim and NeNe’s place.

While Bravo had no comment on the reported casting shakeup, a source tells PEOPLE that “no decisions on a season 3 have been made yet.” –Janet Mock

It's probably about money.

There are plenty of bitches who would do these shows for free so I'm guessing Bravo won't cave.

fgg

Atlanta Housewife NeNe Leakes’s Son Arrested on Weapons Charge

March 31, 2010
    NeNe Leakes’s son Bryson Bryant was arrested Tuesday for possession of a controlled substance and carrying a weapon, a Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department official confirms to PEOPLE.

Byrant, who has appeared on The Real Housewives of Atlanta with his mother, was released from a Gwinnett County Detention Center at 3:35 a.m. “The charges say he was in possession of a controlled substance and weapon by jail inmates,” the law enforcement official tells PEOPLE. “That means he had a weapon with him when he was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.”

This is the second arrest for Byrant this month.

On March 7, he was arrested on a minor marijuana possession charge and was placed in an Atlanta-area jail. At the time, Leakes issued a statement calling the arrest a “family issue” and pledging that she would handle it “in a private manner.” Said Leakes at the time: “My son is not the first young adult to experiment with marijuana, and he certainly won’t be the last. Still, as parents, this is a chance for us to have an open dialogue with him about the dangers of any substance abuse. I realize as a parent that my job is never done. And as I’ve tweeted, tough love was in order.”

When contacted Wednesday, a rep for Leakes said the reality star had no further comment — and was standing by her earlier statement. –Brian Orloff and Charlotte Triggs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information