Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Project Runway Season 9; who's watching?

I saw that, too.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just watch this stupid show for Tim and the judges, and the catty fights. I haven't "liked" the show since the season Christian won.

I'm enjoying this season thus far. Much more than the past two seasons
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Bert annoys the shit out of me. Grumpy old fart - and his clothes are so basic and boring.

If I was competing against Anya I would bot have helped her sew one single thing. I just cannot stand her.

I like Oliver. He is so darn quiet and just sticks to the job at hand.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Bert was annoying as usual and I can't imagine having to work with him myself, but did they really look at his outfit and think it was the worst thing going down the runway?

Again the concept of the challenge was unclear. High fashion with tennis shoes?

There was also no need for two winners this time. That was random. I'm glad they didn't send Anthony home. He has a lot to give. The person they DID send home, well, I can't imagine how they thought that neckline was okay or flattering.
    Do it anyway

Yep I'm over Bert and his drama and though Anya is a talented designer I'm ready for there not to be a challenge where someone sews for her. It is almost like they are making it that way so she can stick around longer.

I agree with you Lola about the concept being unclear plus I'll add pretty stupid and Heidi's shoes are ugly.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

George Michael Josh was so heinous this episode. He was horrible to Becky.

Anya's maxi dress was just that -- a maxi dress -- tell me what is fashion-forward about that? The stripe down the front? I don't think so.

Bert is such a crabby curmudgeon. It's a ridiculous argument to say you can't get along with someone b/c they are 20 years younger than you. People with basic social skills do it every day.

Oliver's skirt did look like a dirndl. Not that a long skirt couldn't have worked, but he needed to use a different fabric and shape.

Not a stellar episode.

I'm still on board with Bert for some reason. I don't know, I like him. He needed to dial down the obvious smirking at Anthony Ryan's dressing down on the runway, but I also thought it was hilarious that AR and Laura got it. That romper or whatever the hell AR made was heinous. Like Michael Kors said, it managed to be big and give camel toe at the same time.

If I had been Becky, I would've gotten right up in Joshua's face and told him to fuck right off and die in a fire. Him talking to her like that was totally unnecessary, imo.

I still kind of like Bert and I think Anya and Kimberly are talented but everyone else is so obnoxious that I can't get past their personalities. The waxy haired eyebrow guy is sooo bitchy.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Yeah, they really hit a gold mine with him(Joshua) Reasonably talented AND bringing the drama. Perfect for nighttime telly
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm still on board with Bert for some reason. I don't know, I like him. He needed to dial down the obvious smirking at Anthony Ryan's dressing down on the runway, but I also thought it was hilarious that AR and Laura got it. That romper or whatever the hell AR made was heinous. Like Michael Kors said, it managed to be big and give camel toe at the same time.

If I had been Becky, I would've gotten right up in Joshua's face and told him to fuck right off and die in a fire. Him talking to her like that was totally unnecessary, imo.
    Your whole post is spot on. While I hated Bert's smirking, (he practically squealed when Michael Kors talked about the camel toe) I was glad when the other two got reamed for their atrocious creations. That romper was hideous.

Becky needs to man up or get run over. I liked Joshua's work but he has such an arrogant, snotty attitude. Very unpleasant.

I'm really not into this season. The people seem to have been picked more for their personalities than their talent because the designs have been mostly bleh. There's been nothing that's dropped my jaw, just things I liked.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bert is an ass, but truthfully his outfit was the best in the group.

I can't stand Anya. They need to get to a solo project quick so she can fall on her ass with her lack of sewing skills.

George Michael is such a drama queen. Enough already.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I can't stand Anya. They need to get to a solo project quick so she can fall on her ass with her lack of sewing skills.
    did she even sew that pink stripe on the dress? when the model moved, it looked like it was just pinned on or something.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It was sewn, but it had major ripples at the bottom because the two fabrics didn't work well together and it was done in a hurry.
    Do it anyway

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information