Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Season 7

Here's the thing about the cheating scandal (besides that it was overrated; shocker) - I'd like to know how they went from finding double-sided tape in the bathroom to immediately reaching the conclusion that Michael C cheated and taped the entire dress on his model.

1) As someone pointed out, they have to "make it work" and I can think of numerous numerous times in various seasons where we see outfits stapled or glued together. How does the double-sided incident seem different?
    2) Double-sided tape is commonly and openly admitted to being used on the red carpet and runways. How do they know all the tape wasn't used by all of the models to keep their tata's or other areas covered up and not exposed? For all I know, that pile of double-sided tape could have been split among all of the models for various outfits. Again, how does looking at a pile of double-sided tape mean that Michael C cheated? It's like they went from A to P and skipped all the steps in between.

Your Honor, I rest my case.

Yep no one actually said they saw him using tons of double-sided tape. He did admit to using some to avoid his model's boobs from being exposed. Also, why would he leave evidence in the women's bathroom?

Fuck Ivy. So pissed about her even being back and I wanted to kick her right in the cunt Thursday night. Karma's a bitch babe. You sucked and you went home get the fuck over it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Yeah, bitter much, Ivy? I love the way she got something in her eye right after she made that comment about karma . And I also love how Tim basically said "big f'in deal, get over it."
    Totally, the editing was perfect with her karma statement!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Can I say that I'm ticked about the first part of the finale. It is like another challenge so why not just be a damn challenge episode. Some of them should have been guaranteed a spot at fashion week. Ugh. Love Mondo go all the way!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I hate it when they do this, too. I also can't believe they loved Michael C's dress so much.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^^Thank you. I was like well he is out this time they'll say too boring and damn was I wrong plus they went on and on about Gretchen's being too unlike her but then April is gone because hers was too much of the same. WTF knows what they want.

I wanted to shake April when she made a black dress after Tim specifically warned her not to, though. She has a lot of talent; I would have liked to have seen her collection.

I hate to say it, but I hope Gretchen beats out Michael C for the other spot. He's a nice guy, but in the end I think she's a superior designer.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Yep you could see it coming. Black after black after black.

I just want Mondo to win it all but with stupid Messica Simpson judging who knows as we all know she has a zero taste level.

Lol, my husband watched the show for 15 minutes last night. He said, "Mondo, for the win." and went to sleep
    Do it anyway

Damn, Michael had a major break down. He seems like he'll be suicidal or something. Call an ambulance stat.

I hope Gretchen doesn't win. I think her clothes, although it's her style, are so lack luster. They have no "wow" factor. I'm still hoping Mondo wins the whole thing.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about Michael, too. I mean, I think this had to happen. I'm a little concerned at his partner being so vindictive on national television. It concerns me a little that he might be the type to invite more drama into his life. I don't think Michael copes with it very well. I hope that he can see reruns of the show and see all he DID achieve in the face of adversity.

Gretchen is trying to gain sympathy, but she's not going to get it from me. I may have softened a little towards her at the end since she seems to have taken at least some of Tim's admonishment on her treatment of Mike C to heart, but an artist who spends all their money trying to achieve their dream and then constantly complains about it...why do it, then? If it bothers you so much? Mondo is in the same boat as Gretchen, I believe, but though he's mentioned his situation, he doesn't bring it up again and again and whine about throughout the finale. These are choices she made, SHE took the risk. No one forced her to. And try to tell me she is going to be homeless. That mother hen of hers will take her in and relaunch her like a cruiseliner.

Andy disappointed me a little, but I think overall his collection will be good.

Mondo to win, Andy to be runnerup, Gretchen to disappoint.
    Do it anyway

fgg

^i'll go with that as well. i thought gretchen's line was hideous, from what i saw.

I think that 10 designers actually showed at Lincoln Center for Fashion Week, Michael and April included. So, even though Michael C didn't make it on the show, he did have a show there...which is still pretty huge. There are a lot of industry people at these shows and that would totally help him out, if his collection is good enough.

I was concerned about him and his very evident lack of support from his family.

Even though Gretchen is from Portland (as am I) I just can't support her. Her style is too 80's revival for me.

I hated that thing with the diaper like draping in the back. Yep, Micheal C disturbed me and I was sorry I didn't watch the show the following day instead of late at night. His sobbing and cringing cause me to sit buck-eyed in confusion for a great long time when normally I just roll over and go to sleep. I really thought he deserved to be one of the final three instead of Gretchen.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information