Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Season 7

God bless Tim Gunn. I SO wanted him to bitch slap her ass.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

OMFG. I am SO SICK of the other designers ragging on Michael C. He's not even my favorite designer but why all the venom? There was nothing wrong with his dress, though it was a little short for my taste, but they were describing it as though it was a paper bag sewn together with elastic. They were all so rude I'm not sure I can even continue watching. Just fucking revolting human beings.

The person who went home tonight needed to go home. Nice person and all, but they have only made one outfit I liked all season.

And what is up with Gretchen using those same boots over and over again? Her FANTASTIC and FABULOUS style she's so sure she has is beginning to look very redundant.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    OMFG. I am SO SICK of the other designers ragging on Michael C. He's not even my favorite designer but why all the venom? There was nothing wrong with his dress, though it was a little short for my taste, but they were describing it as though it was a paper bag sewn together with elastic. They were all so rude I'm not sure I can even continue watching. Just fucking revolting human beings.

The person who went home tonight needed to go home. Nice person and all, but they have only made one outfit I liked all season.

And what is up with Gretchen using those same boots over and over again? Her FANTASTIC and FABULOUS style she's so sure she has is beginning to look very redundant.
    I agree completely. They insult him because of his awkward attempt to clear the air with Ivy, but do they honestly believe that spreading rumors and talking about people behind their backs is a mature way to behave? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy made the whole thing up because she was jealous of the attention his dress was getting.

This is definitely not the most talented group of designers that the show has ever had, but they are the nastiest. I hated them so much I was really pulling for Michael C to win the challenge, and I didn't even like his dress (I definitely would have picked Mondo's).
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    I agree completely. They insult him because of his awkward attempt to clear the air with Ivy, but do they honestly believe that spreading rumors and talking about people behind their backs is a mature way to behave? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy made the whole thing up because she was jealous of the attention his dress was getting.

This is definitely not the most talented group of designers that the show has ever had, but they are the nastiest. I hated them so much I was really pulling for Michael C to win the challenge, and I didn't even like his dress (I definitely would have picked Mondo's).
    Go Team Cassanova and Michael C! I can't stand the other designers, if that what we have to call them. I agree, I think Ivy made it up. I hope Michael stays nice and doesn't buy into their vindictiveness. Yes, they are just jealous.

I agree, this season's showings are awful. I like the format of the show much better but the garments suck. I did like Cassanova's though and would totally wear it. Mike's was more interesting than any of the others, except for Cassanova's.

I was tired of Peach's whining about being old! So What???? She just couldn't hang and became so intimidated she lost it. If anything, she should have walked away with at least third because the competition was almost nil, lol.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

The only people I am rooting for are Michael C, Casanova, and Mondo. The rest are jealous and bitter. I so want Ivy and that bitch Gretchen to go next seriously. I too don't understand the hatred for Michael C. He seems nice and if his designs are winning then obviously they are better than the other designers, no?

^ Exactly, the judges obviously like his designs.

Mondo's was my favorite too, but I was happy Michael C. won just to rub it in the face of the others.

Gretchen sucks, inside and out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

lol, one of those ugly bridesmaid dresses was my prom dress and I loved it at the time (9 years ago now). It was the one Michael C got.

Mondo's dress was my favorite, too. He is my fave to win
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    lol, one of those ugly bridesmaid dresses was my prom dress and I loved it at the time (9 years ago now). It was the one Michael C got.
    That was the prettiest of the "before" dresses, so you did ok.

I used to think Mondo had no chance, now he is one of my favorites, along with Casanova.

Gretchen and Ivy are such bitches. I hope to see them both go down in flames.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post

I was tired of Peach's whining about being old! So What???? She just couldn't hang and became so intimidated she lost it. If anything, she should have walked away with at least third because the competition was almost nil, lol.
    I know, right? Its almost like she was using her age as an excuse to do poorly.

And I hate to say it, but Cassanova is growing on me, too. Once he gets over his whining he really does have talent and a somewhat charming personality. Notice how Ivy and Gretchen continue to slippery slope in the exact opposite direction.

I kind of liked the other michael as a person until he snipped at Michael C for trying to clear the air? What was that? What a bitch...
    Do it anyway

Seriously, I've watched this season and felt I'm being punk'd at least once every episode. I am seriously questioning the judges' taste levels and who the hell they are to critique these outfits. Fucking Michael C's outfit today was atrocious. Lace and puffy sleeves? What the fuck? The asymmetrical hemline that looked like she was showing her snatch as she moved? The first episode, that one girl with the okay dress got sent home over that stapled monstrosity and Casanova's whore outfit? Michael C winning the "hats" challenge with a mediocre dress? I don't get this season whatsoever!

But I do have to say the sniping at Michael C is cruel and ridiculous (even though I agree with the designers that he NEVER should have won those two challenges, I'm still stunned). But they should just suck it up and be nice, he seems like a nice enough guy, it makes me feel bad for him.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I don't think I've seen anything I liked this season except the blond girl's (from Savannah, don't remember her name) dress in this last challenge (the fitted black dress with the ruffle detail around the color).

fgg

Jessica Simpson to Judge Season Finale on Project Runway!

Jessica Simpson will make it work!

Following in the footsteps of Victoria Beckham, Faith Hill and Debra Messing, the singer/designer will be a guest judge for the final round of this season's Project Runway on Lifetime, UsMagazine.com has confirmed.

A beaming Simpson joined host Heidi Klum, and hard-nosed judges Michael Kors and Nina Garcia on the runway in NYC's Lincoln Center on Thursday for the taping of the season finale's fashion show.

The star, 30, wore a shimmery Michael Kors frock for the big event. Also on hand at the show: Jordin Sparks, model Tyson Beckford, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, designer Betsey Johnson and Jay Manuel (America's Next Top Model).

Simpson debuted her own "Show Me Your Blues" Jeanswear collection on Tuesday with her beau Eric Johnson and sister Ashlee Simpson-Wentz lending their support; her brother-in-law Pete Wentz DJ'd.

Whaaaaaat? The girl who can't dress herself to save her life? Are they SERIOUS?
    Do it anyway

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information