Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Season 7

I was hoping Seth Aaron won because I love his style. Mila was just a post menopausal bitch who's fashions had no wow factor. And although he had great work, Emilio's arrogance bugged the sh*t out of me. If he had listened to Tim Gunn, his arrogant ass might have won. The man's been around since Moses, when Tim tells you it ain't gonna work, believe him.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

^^^ I noticed this as well. Everything seemed very well executed.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I liked Seth Aaron's collection, though other than the black and white dress, there was nothing else I would ever wear; I'm glad he won.

Emilio's was more wearable, and I also liked it.

Mila's was just boring to me; the only thing she did different was the model's 'messy' styling.

I didn't watch all of the reunion show, do they still give a monetary prize to a fan favorute, or did that end once they changed networks?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I liked Seth Aaron's collection, though other than the black and white dress, there was nothing else I would ever wear; I'm glad he won.

Emilio's was more wearable, and I also liked it.

Mila's was just boring to me; the only thing she did different was the model's 'messy' styling.

I didn't watch all of the reunion show, do they still give a monetary prize to a fan favorute, or did that end once they changed networks?
    No fan fave...but you did miss Jay telling Cerri that she had bad teeth and thick legs after they ran a clip of her dissing his designs. He totally tanked his reputation in about 5 seconds. Nasty, nasty man.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    No fan fave...but you did miss Jay telling Cerri that she had bad teeth and thick legs after they ran a clip of her dissing his designs. He totally tanked his reputation in about 5 seconds. Nasty, nasty man.
    No, I'll have to watch it online.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    No, I'll have to watch it online.
    You must. It was one of the most jaw-dropping things I've ever seen on any reunion show. (I don't watch the Real Housewives though... )

fgg

i actually loved SA and mila's collections. SA's coats were to die for, imo. emilio's was too old lady for me.

i forgot to dvr the reunion so i'll have to check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    You must. It was one of the most jaw-dropping things I've ever seen on any reunion show. (I don't watch the Real Housewives though... )
    Dayumm! Bitchy much, Jay? I have to say Cerrie took it very well; I love that she never said (or at least they didn't show it if she did) that she accepted his apology. Personally, I really liked her.

They're baaaaack
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

And what is up with the weird ass intro music?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You mean the "Dexter" type opening? Well, at least it isn't as blah as it has been in the past.

But I swear, my taste must be so off! I though Ivey's outfit was just fine but they really raked it over. And that Uncle Festus outfit maker got to stay. Unbelievable.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

^ Ivy got raked over the coals because she turned ugly pants into ugly capris - she made pants from pants.

I did not agree with the judging at all this week. I thought McKell's outfit was cute, not great, but better than a lot of the stuff that made it through - and it was sewn! That stapled piece of crap should have been gone (plus, that guy was creepy).
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Ivy annoyed me from the get go and making pants from pants is ridiculous. She was basically arguing with the judges about it.

And the guy with the shitty thing he stapled together? WTF is up with that?

It will take a few more episodes before I can get a vibe of who will be great and who will totally suck.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

In the opening scenes they showed other work they'd done and I thought we were going to see something outstanding this time. Hmmmmm.

That stapled (Uncle Festus) was a shambles yet he stays on.

I forgot about how Ivy argued about the pants but I did think it was really cute. I would have worn it.

Which one was McKell's outfit? I even liked the one with the very low cut back. I think his designs would have been the edgiest of all and a delight.

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Which one was McKell's outfit? I even liked the one with the very low cut back. I think his designs would have been the edgiest of all and a delight.
    McKell's was the one that got kicked off - the blue dress made from the shirt. It was the one that Tim called cute in the workroom.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information