Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 6! Will you watch?

I hate to say this, but the current season is making that Bravo "The Fashion Show" seem not so bad after all. The PR contestants are just boring. I am so disappointed.

Well the most recent person offed was kind of a surprise, but while some of their work was amazing, I really hated one or two of their designs so I guess I'm cool with it.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Default Christina Aguilera to guest judge

Christina Aguilera to Guest-Judge on Project Runway
    Thursday October 01, 2009 5:23pm

Make it work, Christina!

Grammy Award-winning singer Christina Aguilera, 28, will be a guest judge on Project Runway, Usmagazine.com confirms.

She will appear alongside host Heidi Klum, fellow judge Nina Garcia and fashion designer Bob Mackie (Michael Kors won't be judging that week) in a segment to be aired Oct. 15 at 10 p.m. on Lifetime.

Other guest judges on the show this season have included Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, Rebecca Romijn and Eva Longoria Parker.

News – Christina Aguilera to Guest-Judge on Project Runway – Style & Beauty – UsMagazine.com

Well I was happy with last night's auffing. I hoping for a Logan, Althea and Epperson Bryant Park show.

It made me sad, because I like the eliminated contestant as a person, but yes...her dresses were the least appealing
    Last edited by WhateverLolaWants; October 2nd, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^^Well, I haven't watched the latest episode yet....

Elite Member

Boy, Irina is turning into a first class biatch. I didn't care for Logan and Althea's designs -- but Althea can do no wrong in the judge's eyes, IMO.

I didn't think the shirt dress was so bad, but the other thing was pretty ugly. I felt bad for Christopher -- Tim is telling them they are "reinventing" with their designs and then they are ripped apart on the runway. I liked the way he and Epperson worked together.

What I don't get is that the judges were so harsh about the designs...but didn't the Macy's lady approve them?

SO sorry Moongirl I changed it so I won't spoil for anyone else.
    Do it anyway

They're back to sucking again. HARD.

I was so pissed about the aufing last night. Seriously the space dress is safe? WTF?

lol, it was rubbish. it is not very enjoyable this year really

Elite Member

I only watched the last episode. The whole show seems deflated somehow - no energy, the bitchy comments are gratuitous. The designers aren't all that and Heidi is trying to iron out her cute little accent (anyone else notice her new vowels?) No more Aufs!

If I catch it, fine. But I'm not making a point of switching to Lifetime to see it.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I'm really pissed at who was eliminated, he was one of my favorites. Irina has turned into quite a snob, hasn't she - needs to be knocked off her pedestal a bit. Especially since the dress she made looked like a grandmother's lacy doily with ugly huge sleeves. The only thing nice about it was the color, that thing was ugly, sorry. And Sherin's dress was nothing special at all either. And how in the hell was Nicholas not in the bottom three? Did you see how those pants were constructed towards the top, they were ugly as hell - just as bad as Logan's. Ugh. I thought Carol's was the best and she was just "safe". I don't get this season at all.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^^He was one of my favorites too. I totally agree about Nicholas' as well I wouldn't be caught dead in those pants just like Logan's. Irina needs to be brought down about 10 pegs and I can't wait to see it happen.

It's not unusual for me to feel no emotional attachment to any of the contestants at the beginning of the season, but this far in you'd think I would like at least SOME of the contestants... so far, nope. Epherson was one of the ones I kind of liked, but I guess they nipped that in the bud pretty quick. I don't even really know their names.. just "bitchy brunette," "less bitchy brunette," "whiny white dude," "lady with a funny accent" and the rest I cant even recall.. this season sucks.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information