Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 6! Will you watch?

Qristal's dress was so damn boring - all of her designs pretty much sucked.

Agree with most here, this season has no spark and not enough cat fights to keep my interest.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I...don't get it. They keep picking winners that look like something I would throw away.

I would point out they've been eliminating people in the order I would, though. Perhaps when we get rid of all the garbage it would be worth watching? I just don't know. This has been quite disappointing.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I...don't get it. They keep picking winners that look like something I would throw away.

I would point out they've been eliminating people in the order I would, though. Perhaps when we get rid of all the garbage it would be worth watching? I just don't know. This has been quite disappointing.
    I didn't like the winning look at all. This season is making me feel like I have absolutely NO sense of style. Everything I hate takes the prize.

I thought the winning look was shite guess it is a good thing I'm not a designer eh.

I hope the move to Lifetime hasn't killed PR. I don't think that's it, I'm hoping that's not it. But no one has wowed me in the slightest.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Qristal's dress was so damn boring - all of her designs pretty much sucked.

Agree with most here, this season has no spark and not enough cat fights to keep my interest.
    Aha, I told my daughter it was so boring that I would have allowed her to wear it to homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I didn't like the winning look at all. This season is making me feel like I have absolutely NO sense of style. Everything I hate takes the prize.
    When she explained it to Tim, I thought it was going to be cool, but it looked like a too full diaper.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hope the move to Lifetime hasn't killed PR. I don't think that's it, I'm hoping that's not it. But no one has wowed me in the slightest.
    Last season on Bravo was a bigger yawnfest to me than this season has been so far.

Elite Member

This season has been in the can for awhile. The producers are different, but would have been had this aired on Bravo -- I think the network dispute and producer change were unrelated.

I miss the episodes where they had to make dresses out of car parts and shit. Design a dress that the model would like? YAWN.........

Bring on the 'dress a granny' episode.

Also, I thought it was hypocritical that they slated Crack-boy's (admittedly boring) dress as being 'wearable' but then said they'd all wear that horrible scrappy looking suit that won. I will keep watching this but not one of the designers has got me rooting for them yet. Although I liked Louise's dress. And Gordana's, although maybe in a different colour.

still not very impressed by this season.

is it just me? we're watching it on HD but it's not very HD. i think something's wrong with Lifetime.

I like the flapper chicks' designs (big surprise) and the woman who won the pregnancy challenge.

I'm too bored thus far to remember names.

I am going to continue to watch, though. Againm the first few episodes of MOST of the seasons bored me.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    still not very impressed by this season.

is it just me? we're watching it on HD but it's not very HD. i think something's wrong with Lifetime.
    I noticed that too; some scenes are HD, and then others look really fuzzy...

Anyone still watching this??

Glad whiney Meth-guy went but he probably took with him the only spark of possible conflict in the series.

^Tim Gunn extremely classy little rant completely made up for Johnny's presence on the show. Tim's hot when he's angry!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Yes! I liked the newspaper challenge. Not sure I agreed with the winning look, but what else is new

More chaff gone, so that is positive for the season getting better
    Do it anyway

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information