Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 6! Will you watch?

I haven't watched the model show yet but I gotta admit one of the things I really liked about the first season is you really felt like you knew the models and their drama and that the designers changed models almost the whole time until the last few episodes. Bravo reruns their shows alot which I appreciate in case the dvr goes down or you forget about a show so I don't mind Lifetime doing that either.

The all star challenge was a waste of two hours (well, less because I forwarded through commercials). Korto should have won. I even liked Uli's designs.

I really don't have an opinion on the new designers yet. I have to wait for some cat fights and some back stabbing first. The person who did get kicked off TOTALLY deserved it. Outfit sucked ass.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Silver Member

Thumbs down

sooooooooo boring liftetime's PR

poor korto robbed again

i'm going to miss the fucked up ari

Dammit I forgot about this! I just checked the schedule and they're airing this all over again at 7pm tonight. Must remember to set my DVR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Just downloaded and watched the first episode. I always find the first few episodes a bit dull, separating all the wheat from the chaff, as it were. Meth guy is a whiney bitch, and (highlight fot spoiler) Samro lookalike was the right one to go, I find self-conciously wacky people like that really annoying.

Did you see the SamRo look-a-like checking out Lindsay?
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Damn, they're all sucking this challenge. I wont spoil it but satin does not work for women when they're at a certain stage in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Damn, they're all sucking this challenge. I wont spoil it but satin does not work for women when they're at a certain stage in their life.
    It's hideous!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yea, it was horrible. That "mother hen egg" thing was DISGUSTING.. but, then again, they were all pretty bad. I knew the dress with the coat would win because it looked the most flattering.. all the others were way too clingy/had bad fabric/didn't cover the ta-tas enough.. the long jersey dress was my second favorite but, as Monique Lhuillier said, the breast cups were WAY too small for a pregnant woman.

Elite Member

I really wish that Malvin had done the "chicken thigh" jodhpurs with his "mother hen" look so he could have really done down in spectacular fashion.

I loved the winning look.

Model Fatma? Woah, she has attitude. I loved that they all saw her upset that the guy who can't sew picked her -- but after that it was waaaay too much.

That was the funniest part, Fatma getting all pissy! She really loves Logan! It was rude how she made that expression when walking behind the curtain.

I liked the winning look as well! I liked the long Jersey but those boobie cups wouldn't even fit my fist in there...

That diva model needs to straighten her ass up. I hope Mitchell wins the next challenge just so he won't pick her whiny ass again. I thought alot of the looks were very cute and Mitchell's look actually had potential but man those shorts were just bad.

I agree that if the shorts were well made, they would have been cute, but the whole thing looked like, well, like *I* could have made it in a day, which is NOT a compliment. I can turn out something cute in a week, but these people are supposed to be professionals. Mitchell needs to step it up.

The losing look was just hilariously bad. I couldn't believe how bad it was...and I LOVED the winning look. It makes me want to learn more about smocking!(The technique she used for the waistline)

Everything in between was okay...I was really surprised that the guy who took second last week made something so ugly this week. He did seem a bit bewildered by sewing maternity concept though, so he gets a break to come back and be awesome next week
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

This challenge was awful. I would have auf'd most of them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

YEah, the winning look was very beautiful. I loved the coat.

They seem to be aufing all the interesting or 'edgy' ones early. I hope this doesn't make it too boring.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information