Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 6! Will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    You can practically see the insides of her nostrils and how jacked up they are.

Her hair (well, extensions really) looked like shit, and Tim Gunn needs to help her get a vocabulary.

If I didn't know who she was, I'd guess her age at early 30s.
    No shit.. the only criticism she offered up was "I love/hate this dress" "I love the shape of it" "I think it's sexy" "You played it safe".. nothing relatively CONSTRUCTIVE... not that I expected anything more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Not the all star challenge, that doesn't air again until tomorrow. I have the first episode of the new season recorded, but for some reason the thing with past designers canceled itself on me.
    Don't worry it was ass...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Didn't see the first ep. yet...Will watch it here in a few hours but I just want to say...WTF Korto not winning?

She was a total whiney bitch about it, but she SHOULD have one.

Also, Uli got robbed being sent out so early. would have liked to have seen more color but the designs were fantastic.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Fuck! Lifetime showed PR stuff all night long. I think they played them more than Bravo! And the model show..Argh!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've never seen the show but I would have liked to have seen the season when the little guy that said "fierce" all the time was on. He was on Craig Fergussen and he was really nice and funny.

fgg

re: all star challenge - korto totally should have won! she does absolutely amazing work. that restaurant dress was ridiculous. daniel's designs were total ass. sweet p was better than the bottom four? i think not.

^^ ITA. She created so much texture and structure with really unconventional items (lava rocks, wtf?).. and her designs were conceptual, functional, and appropriate to what the challenge called for. I couldn't see Daniel's designs being worn anywhere but a hipster club... I was not impressed with him and don't think he should have won the All Star Challenge.

I want to know why there were no contestants from the first season (my favorite) of project runway. I agree that Korto should have won. I'm a huge Santino fan but I just feel like he didn't even really try and I was disappointed.

I hated that Wendy Pepper bitch from season 1. So glad they didn't include her.

Yeah but Austin and Kara Saun were excellent designers I really wanted Austin to win. I don't think Jay is doing anything. I just thought one person from that season should have been on.

Ah, shit! I missed it. I hope they run it again tonight?

I'm not sure how I feel about it being on Lifetime. I hope it'll be the same and not some sanitized version.

It didn't feel sanitized to me but the commercials were very...lifetime esque. Lot of TV movies with women in angsty, stupid situations.

Loves me my DVR...just fastforwarded right through 'em
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

LIFETIME kind of milked the shit out of it, IMO. A 2 hour pre-premiere challenge, the premiere show, the show about the models (which was really boring to me), and then reruns all night as Diva said. It's going to get old and annoying really fast to non die-hard fans.

Yeah, I don't really get the fascination with models that we need this many shows on television about them. We don't have 4 television shows about...secretaries, or industrial engineers, or accountants...and yet I'm willing to bet thier conversation would be less mundane

These are people who are paid to be human clothes hangers, and yes, that can be very hard work, but it isn't really that fascinating unless you're watching Tyrant Banks flip her shit or toss a bucket of crazy all over them.
    Do it anyway

There's one thing I like about the model show. They moved model selection to that show, so that will be more time for the real PR stuff.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information