Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Haha, Project Rungay. I'll have to read it over dinner. Gotta go take the kiddos to the dentist and then I have a soccer coach meeting (Oh God, now I'm REALLY a soccer mom )
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Haha, Project Rungay. I'll have to read it over dinner. Gotta go take the kiddos to the dentist and then I have a soccer coach meeting (Oh God, now I'm REALLY a soccer mom )
    With much, much better hair!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

The last two episodes have been the best all season. I was really impressed at what they were able to do with such strange materials.

I'm kinda sad to see Keith go...he was my eyecandy this year. But he was a bit of a bitch last night wasn't he?

Leanne's look was cool, but I would have rather Korto or Jerrel had won last night. They did a really excellent job in making things you could literally have walked off the runway and onto the street wearing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I agree, grey's (about theirs being more wearable) but in keeping with what they're in a competition for, I think Leanne totally deserved that win. Her design was off the charts. In the right setting and with a body like that model's, I'd wear it, avant garde as it was.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't think Korto's jacket was very wearable. Somebody said before that only a 6 foot skinny-ass model could wear it, and I agree.

I'm so happy Keith got the boot. He's been such a bitch lately and it was really getting on my nerves.

Did we find out who's the guest judge next week? I can't remember.

Elite Member

[QUOTE=taymarie;1352633

Did we find out who's the guest judge next week? I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but guaranteed, he/she will illicit "oohs" and "aahs" from the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Did we find out who's the guest judge next week? I can't remember.
    I think they showed a snippet of Diane von Furstenberg in the previews, so I figure it's probably her.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^ Oh yeah, now I remember.

Did anyone see that Stella is the Hot Slut of the Day on Dlisted? I love her! She's hilarious. And I love that her boyfriend's name is Ratbones, too funny

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Haha, Project Rungay.
    There's a gay sports bar in Chicago that airs PR as an event right next to big baseball games, football, etc.

Crew Homepage
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

bah, Stella's gone.
    She was a one -trick pony but I think Joe is boring and needed to go.

I think Leanne is going to win overall, she's very strong.

Hubby and I are both big Leanne fans now.
    She and Korto are my bets for Bryant park...and I suppose Jerrel, though
    I can't believe he put that stupid little hat into that outfit.

I'm sad Stella is gone, but she had to go. I don't care what time constraints were, that was some shoddy contrsuction. If she had started sooner, I think the idea was nice and she could have pulled it off.
    I was kinda rooting for Joe to at least get into the final three, but I don't know if he's the victim of editing or what but he's coming off as a total cock lately.

OMG, hubby and I had to rewind and rewatch Heidi's face when she got onto Kenley's case and the other judges overpowered her. She was PISSED, lol
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I liked Stella she was at least entertaining now we are left with boring, boring, boring. I do think Leanne will make the final three with probably Korto. I would say Terri too but no way they will do all females. I knew Stella was going last night so they could even up the men and women.

But all Terri makes is trousers!

Well, almost....5 out of 8 have been trousery.

I liked her initially, and still think she's talented and got a great style, but Kenley started to get on my nerves a tad last night. Her dress was beautiful, but not enough to win.

I was torn between Leanne and Korto last night. Either of those two could have taken it. They've both cranked out some beautiful designs lately. Both of these 2 should end up in the top three unless they monumentally fuck something up.

Suede's good, but he's been totally hit or miss. Joe needs to go. Much as I'll miss her personality, Stella needed to go too. Terry is good, but she is with trousers what Ulli was with long, flowy dresses. Do something different, FFS!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't like Terri. She's really come off as a bitch lately, and she does basically only make pants. I really want Joe to go. I thought his outfit last night was hideous. And he's been a real ass, over confident. I knew Stella had to go soon, but I'm really gonna miss her. She was so funny! LeAnne will be in the final. Are there always 3 at Bryant Park, or did they just do that last season? I only started watching last season.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information