Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Who else think Chris had words with Hedda Lettuce after he was such a bitch to Suede? He went through a major attitude change in one night. But then, he was quite a queen and they can be SO melodramatic.

Suede was so flustered, he stopped speaking in third person. What a relief!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Maybe Hedda was a bit harsh but I think the outfit turned out for the better because of it.

True enough. but gloves are WAY harder to make than sleeves, so I was really shocked by her rudeness
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I was shocked by the rudeness as well. Hedda Lettuce obvs. hated the outfit and didn't know how to nicely make suggestions. It turned out nice in the end though and Hedda worked it on the runway.

I think one of the reasons Joe won was because his 'Queen' loved that outfit and worked it like crazy on the runway. You could tell she loved it, which is always good to see. Both Chris March and Tim Gunn could tell straight away who that outfit was for, which I think says a lot about what Joe actually created.

Finally, I'm so glad Daniel is off the show. His greasy hair and weird attitude just annoyed me. Apparently his super refined taste was just too much to dress a drag queen. Keith is skating on thin ice, he better do something real next week or he's out. No more drapey fabric. Blayne...well, he's just weird. I'll be glad when he's off the show. At least when Christian was being irritating with his fierceness he was backing it up with amazing designs.

I'm really trying hard to put them in order of outage---

Keith
    Blayne
    Stella
    Joe
    Kenley
    Jerrell
    Korto

Then, I can't decide who....

Terri
    Suede
    Leanne

---------

This isn't based on personal preference, just on previous series and how I think the contestant have shaped up so far. I've actually got a feeling that Suede will win.....

^^ you seriously think Suede will be in the final 3??

Keith and Blayne definitely need to go next. I think Joe is dull and needs to go eventually too.

I love Kenley, but she needs to bring her A game if she wants to stay in the competition. She totally isn't a bitch though.

Stella cracks my shit up and I wouldn't mind if she was around for a while longer.

Suede needs to go like yesterday. I like Terri and Leanne

Can I tell you how much I loved the drag queens! I really liked the kimono outfit best, but the one that won was kickass too. I'm glad Keith didn't go, he looks just like Ryan Reynolds and I need some eye candy to get me through this boring season.

Does that "I have taste" bastard Daniel remind anyone else of Malan...except that Malan was actually talented.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope Terri and Korto make it to the end. I also like Stella's work.

Oh, and Chris March? I want him to be my roommate.

I have not watched the last two episodes bcos of the Olympics. To be honest, I didn't miss it that much. It's so sad that I used to love the show so much that I don't even take phone calls when the show is on.

I don't think I will be watching it when it moves to Lifetime. Runway being set in LA just ain't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    I'm really trying hard to put them in order of outage---

Keith
    Blayne
    Stella
    Joe
    Kenley
    Jerrell
    Korto

Then, I can't decide who....

Terri
    Suede
    Leanne

Yay! Right! hehehe.......it was worth it to see Keith snivel and cry, hehe, he was a right a-hole in this episode.

I was a little disappointed with the challenge, they'd done this a few weeks ago on Project Runway Australia with Fiat cars, and alot better, imho!

I didn't really like Korto's jacket, on anyone other than a 6 foot skinny-ass model it'd look quite silly. I can't say I had a particular favourite this time around.

I'm going off Terri, as one of the other designers said, she has two-faces and four patterns...all she seems to do (apart from the Drag Queens) tops and trousers.

I reckon now Korto, Suede and Leanne for top three now Hey, a girl's allowed to change her mind!

Oh and Project Runway Oz, Brent's out! About time too, he was using the 'ooh I'm a men's tailor' schtick too often.

I've liked Leanne from the beginning. Her only design I didn't like was the one where she had too little fabric because of her model, but that wasn't really her fault.

And yeah, I agree...Terry does what she does really well, but she doesn't do a lot of variety.

I don't like suede's queeny, melodramatic third person personality, but I do like his work.

I say Jerrell, Leanne and Korto for the final three.
    Do it anyway

I was honestly impressed with what they put out last night but glad to see Keith going home. I actually loved Korto's.

I had a purse like Korto's coat like 3 seasons ago. It was okay, but not spectacular.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Who else think Chris had words with Hedda Lettuce after he was such a bitch to Suede? He went through a major attitude change in one night. But then, he was quite a queen and they can be SO melodramatic.

Suede was so flustered, he stopped speaking in third person. What a relief!
    It might be partly editing-in her defense, the look WAS vile. Anyway, it's woth checking out her interview over at Project Rungay, to get her side and because she's HILARIOUS!

Project Runway & Fashion from a Bitchy Gay Perspective | Project Rungay Blog Page 2: Hedda Lettuce opens her mouth.

The latest episode was fun too. I want the dress Jerell made!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

last nght was the first episode where I wasn't totally bored. FINALLY some cool designs. Leanne is pretty great, I'd like to see her in the final three.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information