Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Elite Member

Kenley officially hopped onto my "don't like" list last night. She is grating on my last nerve.

Daniel, he looks very strained and stressed...I think it's time for him to go.

I love how Jerrell embraced having Stella on his team. I thought his design should have won. I loved it.

I also loved Korto's "sweet potato" it was really cool.

I think Jerrell being so nice to Stella showed us a different side of her and her talent really came out.

Everyone has been so skeptical and easily annoyed by her, which has only fed her annoying, defensive behaviors.

She was so sweet, humble and quiet last night, but I loved the work she did. She and Jerrell worked together and made something fabulous
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I love Stella. I don't necessarily like her style, but she cracks me up every week.

Daniel really needs to go. He's a bit of a weenie.

For all of Daniel's talk of his "impeccable taste", I sure haven't seen any of it! He bores me to tears.

Why does Suede refer to himself/talk in the third person? It's really odd....

I do have to say, I really like Kenley... she's been getting a goofy edit lately but it seems like she's a nice person overall

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Why does Suede refer to himself/talk in the third person? It's really odd....

I do have to say, I really like Kenley... she's been getting a goofy edit lately but it seems like she's a nice person overall
    I think Kenley is going to show herself to be a passive-aggressive bitch on wheels. I wouldn't trust her at all.

Kenley isn't a bitch at all. She can be a lot to handle sometimes, but she is a really great person. And she's funny as shit. She's getting bad edits.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Kenley isn't a bitch at all. She can be a lot to handle sometimes, but she is a really great person. And she's funny as shit. She's getting bad edits.
    Oh that's right -- you know her! Well, I hope it's just the edit, because I really don't like her at all right now. I do, however, think she has talent, unlike some of the crowd who seem to have dubious skills.

i think im thisclose on giving up on the show. i dont care for this season at all. i found myself not really paying attention on whats going on. i just have the show on and do my own thing.

I MISS SEASON 2.

Project Runway Australia was fantastic this week! They had to design a stage outfit for Kelly Rowland and it was hilarious watching them all get screamy and starstruck, except for Helen who had no idea who she was! I think I am with Helen on that one

I particularly liked it when Kelly showed up an hour before runway and basically slated all their outfits..

SPOILER HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL
    I'm kinda sorry that Helen has gone, I found her quite funny and I liked how it pissed off everyone else that she was there, like if you're overweight or over 35 you shouldn't be there. Julie's dress deserved to win, I can't believe she made that in under 2 days...

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    i think im thisclose on giving up on the show. i dont care for this season at all. i found myself not really paying attention on whats going on. i just have the show on and do my own thing.

I MISS SEASON 2.
    I couldn't agree more except I miss season 1 more. I have it on and I barely pay attention because it is so boring this year and I haven't bonded to not even one of the designers. You can just tell that they aren't trying this season at all.

SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL
    Hooray for Daniel being out, although I think Keith's schtick is wearing a bit thin now...he has to be next to go! I thought Joe and Terri's was the best.

I'm also surprised Blaine's got through, I thought it was shit!

[img]
    [/img]
    It's completely bonkers and cool.

I can't decide who is going to be the overall winner at the mo, nobody is outstanding. Maybe Korto? ach, I dunno!
    Last edited by Rondette; August 21st, 2008 at 03:05 PM.

Elite Member

FINALLY! That Daniel was a whimpering simp to the end, wasn't he? He looked like he was going to have a breakdown -- and also looked completely shocked that they could eliminate someone with his impeccable taste.

This challenge was so fun. I loved Joe's, Korto's and Terri's. Keith is proving himself to be one note and completely arrogant. I loved seeing Chris March again!

Yeah, I miss Chris.

Hubby is watching with me now (Muah) and we both loved Joe's. I liked Stella's and Korto's, too, but I think Joe was the clear winner.

Haha, pissy pants went home! I should have been Keith this time, but I think PP had just had one too many 'get out of elimination free' passes and it was time to go.

This is them giving Keith his time to show he can do things without strips. i don't think he can do it, though.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Buh bye Daniel don't let the door hit you. I really liked Terry's and Joe's. Loved seeing those amazing drag queens in and out of drag! I managed to stay awake because of them last night!

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information