Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Thanks for reminding me that I want to rip Blayne's head off for not knowing who the Beatles are. Look you don't have to be a fan but come on you shouldn't be allowed to listen to music today if you don't know the history. My daughter is younger than him and loves the Beatles and many other great bands that put rock n roll on the map. I hope his face melts off in a tanning bed.

...did anyone else hear Apollo call Tim Gunn "Sam" before they all went to the museum? I thought he called him "Sam" and then Tim looked very surprised, but they immediately cut to the museum and I wasn't sure if I heard it correctly....

just watched the latest PR OZ, quite gutted thatPetrova got evicted....I liked herand wanted them to win!

Spoilers highlight to reveal
    I don't like Mark, the bitchy little asian kid who picked out the polyester for his rival. I must admit I quite like Helen, mainly because she's over 30 and overweight and representing normal type people. Even if she is obnoxious at times

I suppose I think now I want the chap whose b'day it was to win...him or the guy who won this week

^^ I liked that person, too. And why can't you-know-who and her "frocks" just fail and go home??

I guess I'm the only one who gets a bitch vibe from Kenley. While I like her personal style, I find her designs to be meh...and I get this sense from her that she thinks she's just too precious for words. I think she may end up being the surprise Wendy Pepper before this is all said and done.

I love PR, and have no doubt I'll watch every episode this season, but this season is by far the most mediocre and least compelling of them all.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

What's a surprise Wendy Pepper?

Everytime I drive through Middleburg, VA, I think of Wendy. I used to work with a girl that grew up with Wendy. She said that she was weird even back then and had always wanted to be a designer, even though her dresses were thought to be, "matronly."

Kenley's laugh is annoying and she does give off the bitch vibe. I like Kelli. She always compliments someone if she thinks their design is good. I like Terri too, but the guys are just so boring that I don't care for any of them.

Slightly off topic but my friend made the top 50 for PR season 6! Unfortunately, that's as far she's going, but there's always season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    ^^ I liked that person, too. And why can't you-know-who and her "frocks" just fail and go home??
    I didn't think she was too annoying in the last episode, but Marc peed me off with his bitchiness over getting polyester for that girl, and silk for himself....he's such a little queen. I like:
    Lui, he is quite humble and non-bitchy and has made some stunning dresses
    and
    Leigh, dunno why, I just do!

Brent is so Australian. Bless him!

BTW, I've heard a little rumour SPOILER HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL

Petrova may be back in the game!
    P

eta-just realised I've kinda repeated myself....ah well.

^^^ AK!!!! Your spoiler made me squee, I so hope its true. And I call Lui for the win.

Back on topic:

Kenley can do no wrong. I heart Kenley. Her laugh isn't horrible. I think she's just getting a stupid edit right now because she's really the obvious winner and a wonderful person and they're just trying to throw us off. Or not. Maybe she's just a total douche. I don't know. But the guys on this season of PR need to go. The whole lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    ^^^ AK!!!! Your spoiler made me squee, I so hope its true. And I call Lui for the win.

Just watched the latest episode on Youtube, SPOILER HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL

Petrova is back! Mark is out! woo hoo!

So, SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL

I think the losingest dress was Kellies, nut I think maybe Daniel should've gone, he is such a wet fart. Liked Jerrel's dress, I personally thought it should have won (so did he judging by the look on his face!!)

And I'd love to knw why Kenley got a huge fit of the giggles....I wonder if it was nerves?

Can't wait till next week. Drag Queens!!

at the loser who went home. The other person should have done. Meh.

Also, I agree Rondette, that person should have won. They aren't my favorite contestant but...damn. That was a really cute outfit.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I thought last night showed a side of Kenley that I didn't enjoy. Think and laugh about what you want to on the runway but I think she could have controlled herself better out there. I really thought Daniel should have went last night. He has not really put a lot out there since the first challenge.

Well, Daniel has superior high class taste. How on earth could Heidi and co. boot him from the show?

I'm so tired of listening to him say how impeccable his taste is. If that's really the case then he needs to learn how to assert himself and tell his partner that her looks sucks. Ugg, I also can't get over his design for the olympic opening ceremonies. A cocktail dress in a purplish-blue color with red piping?

Blayne is still psychotic, but was less so last night. I can't believe he's from Yakima, ha! I like Leanne, I hope she goes far.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information