Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Stella is the new Sweet P and TanBoy is a hybrid of Keith and Kayne. He has Keith's slightly wasted look and Kayne's over the top orange tan. He kept sniffing as if he had just snorted something.

evey single one, whether UK, US, or Australian, seems to have a small bitchy Asian chap on it as well. And they normally win!

Just saw it and I'm going to mentally smack the guy in the orange hat upside the head all season.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Is that the tanorexic one who made that weird diaper jumpsuit? Girlicious? Yeah, maybe in 1998

OMG! One of my good friends from middle school is on this season! I had no idea. She is really creative and I'm excited to see how she does on the show!

Did anyone watch last night? I'm glad Wesley is gone, he annoyed me. I think it was the fact that he was always wearing shorts and blazers...who does that? Leanne is from Portland, so I have to like her...but her dress was not good. Suede is insane, but his dress was amazing.

Yeah I watched and tried to stay awake. I'm not sure if it is the fact that they are moving the show and no one cares anymore or if no one is going to top Christian. I didn't dig Suede's dress at all. Honestly thought most of them were hideous except for the girl who looks like Betti Page.

The girl who looks like Betti Page is my friend! I liked her dress. I also liked Suede's, but he is a little too much to handle. I also loved the dress by Terri. I know the show isn't as good as previous seasons, but I still can't help but love the show. I can't wait till next week

Suede's was okay...all his speaking in third person made me want to beat him with sticks, though.

I'm also openly shocked that the west african chick thought her dress looked good. I LOVED the yellow dress she did in the first challenge and this dress not only looked like a mistake, it was really unflattering for the woman's figure...made her ass look HUGE.

And yeah, no big loss that Wes is gone.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    The girl who looks like Betti Page is my friend! I liked her dress. I also liked Suede's, but he is a little too much to handle. I also loved the dress by Terri. I know the show isn't as good as previous seasons, but I still can't help but love the show. I can't wait till next week

That's so cool you know her! That would make it exciting to watch.

^^ The girl who looks like Bettie Page is my FAVORITE right now!! She seems cool and like she's got a good head on her shoulders!

Leather Face Stella needs to go. She annoys me.

I laughed so hard during the first challenge when she was bitching about the poor quality of the trash bag...

"I dont have any fabric."

DUH! Cos it is NOT fabric. My friend and I seriously laughed for 10 mins. (Or maybe we're just weird)

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    ^^ The girl who looks like Bettie Page is my FAVORITE right now!! She seems cool and like she's got a good head on her shoulders!
    I like her too, she seems really nice and she's got a lovely smile. (oh god that sounds like something my grandma would say, lol) Her names Kenley, btw!

I like her dress sense as well, I do like the 50s style that she rocks, and I think her dress should've won this week.

Your friend is very talented, I like her the best.

I can't wait till next week

Youtube Project Runway Australia, they're about 3 episodes in, it's fantastic too! Although it is sponsored by Fiat and they crowbar one in in every other shot. They even did a task where they had to make a dress out of Fiat car parts. But I don't mind too much, they show lots of shots of the new Fiat 500 which I covet desperatley!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information