Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

The way things are going, I would be astounded if season 6 actually airs this year.

thats one ugly ass outfit heidi had on.

Bad bad outfit, and bad bad tv networks for depriving me of my beloved Project Runway.

MAKE IT WORK!!!! ffs.

By Ree Hines
    msnbc.com contributor
    updated 9:59 p.m. ET, Wed., March. 11, 2009

Filming finished last month, the final collections had their moment in the Bryant Park spotlight, and still the sixth season of “Project Runway” remains in limbo. It’s a tough time for fans itching for a reality TV fashion fix, but host Heidi Klum has a plan.
    Since the show’s producers, the Weinstein Company, sparked a legal battle by attempting to relocate “Runway” from its home on the Bravo network to a new slot on Lifetime’s lineup, Klum suggests viewers take their frustrations all the way to the top.
    “I think that people should be demonstrating outside of (company co-chairman) Harvey Weinstein’s house,” Klum said in a quote posted to Star Pulse. “If it were up to me, (‘Project Runway’) would be on by now.”
    As for Weinstein, while he hasn’t issued an invitation to protesters, he’s on board with the idea of fans voicing their displeasure.
    “I think the fans should just say, ‘Hey, we want to see this on the air, and you guys better get in a room and settle this,’” Weinstein told Ryan Seacrest during a KIIS-FM interview last month.

Oh man, my daughter & I are dying to see the new season. Hopefully it will air.

Actually, after Christian won, the season after that was boring. Christian was such a character and so talented. Chris March was a riot too. My daughter just loves Christian.

Last year we were on the East Coast for a vacation. We drove up to NYC from Washington DC (my daughter had a young leader conference there). Anyway, we were stuck in traffic going into New York. My daughter was on her cell phone telling her friend all about how she could see the skyline & all (we're from suburban Chicago). I happened to look at the car to the left of us and Christian Siriano was in it. I told my daughter to look to her left and she was like "Mom I'm on the phone", and I said it again to just look to the left. She saw Christian and started freaking. I almost think that was her highlight of the weekend in NYC. Oh, and the Hersheys store in Times Square had all the Project Runway dresses created from the candy. It was really cool. Anyway, just thought I'd share the story.....they have Project Runway on Bravo right now, the season with Christian, that's why I thought of sharing the story.

I REALLY hope season 6 gets aired. I think we are all going thru Project Runway withdrawal. ;-)

"Runway" Star Jailed for Cat-astrophic Assault
    Posted Mar 18th 2009 2:38PM by TMZ Staff
    One of the most memorable -- and hated -- finalists from "Project Runway" is behind bars right now for allegedly fashioning a weapon out of a living, breathing, meowing cat ... and firing it at her ex-fiance!

Kenley Collins -- the trash-talking, third place loser from P.R. Season 5 -- was arrested in a Brooklyn home early yesterday morning, after the D.A. claims she attacked her sleeping ex-fiance with anything she could get her hands on -- including a cat, a laptop, several apples and finally ... water. It's like a design challenge turned violent!

It's unclear what started the fight, but according to legal papers Kenley told her ex, "You're lucky ... it could've been a lot worse."

Kenley was arrested and charged with six crimes -- including 2nd degree assault, 3rd degree assault and criminal possession of a weapon in the 4th degree.

No word on when Kenley is set to be released from jail.

Oh there are no words only laughter. I knew I hated this crazy bitch for a reason.

I told you that bitch crazy! - Chris Rock
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Who attacks a person with a cat? i mean, honestly...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Is the new 'Melrose Place' still casting, because I think we've found the kind of crazy they need.

Pussy as a deadly weapon...

fgg

yay!

Legal Battle Ends for Project Runway
    Wednesday April 1, 2009

The legal battle is over for Project Runway.

"NBC Universal, The Weinstein Co. and Lifetime have resolved their disputes," NBC Universal announced in a statement Wednesday. "The Weinstein Co. will pay NBCU for the right to move Project Runway to Lifetime. All of the parties are pleased with the outcome."

The show, which has already wrapped filming of its sixth season, had been in limbo after The Weinstein Co. -- producers of the Bravo hit -- signed a five-year deal with rival Lifetime last year.

Bravo owner, NBC Universal, filed a lawsuit Monday claiming that the Weinstein Co. breached the contract by not giving it the chance to match Lifetime's offer.

In a statement Wednesday, Harvey Weinstein said, "I want to personally congratulate [NBC president] Jeff Zucker and NBCU on their success in the litigation and thank Jeff for resolving this in a professional manner. We look forward to working together on our ongoing projects."

Yay, yay, yay! I seriously hope we don't have to wait until Fall before Lifetime puts this on their schedule.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yay, yay, yay! I seriously hope we don't have to wait until Fall before Lifetime puts this on their schedule.
    Project Runway Finally Sews Up TV Return - E! Online
    The already-completed Los Angeles-set sixth season, featuring stars Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, will begin airing this summer.

wahey!!

I've just started dressmaking and it is amazing to me how they run up those dresses in such a short time.

No shit. I've been sewing for years and it still floors me how quickly they can crank this stuff out.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information