Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

^^.....hahaha....that girl has no class and no clue and I believe that she has copied everything she has done...hence her preference for the 50's style....hoping that no one will notice when she makes direct copies from others' designs.....

I was just stating the fact that she has drawn them before. I have not spoken to her in like 3 years so I have no idea if she meant to copy or not, she probably did. Who knows. Who cares anymore?

Korto should have won. I loved her collection. I didn't like Leanne's at all. The design looked like one of those silver things that spin a top of buildings. This:

I didn't like any of Kenley's clothes. Gorgeous girl but what a bad attitude. She really not talented enough to act like that.

Wash your hair Leanne!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Jerrel or Korto should have won. Both were amazing. Kenley no. Leanne ok. My younger heathen adores Leanne, thinks she's beautiful, particularly when she has her funky glasses on. I like her sloppy look. It suits her.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but has anyone heard any news about Season 6 and which network it will be on? I'm jonesing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

i think it is stuck due to contract negotiations between the networks or something along those lines.

..and here I was all excited that there would be another season....darn it, Grey.....you always get me all excited for nothing.......I prefer Project Runway to Top Chef because it doesn't make me hungry while watching...

...my life is so pitiful......

'Project Runway' sixth-season finale to feature decoys, tighter security - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

'Project Runway' sixth-season finale to feature decoys, tighter security

By Christopher Rocchio, 02/09/2009

Ongoing litigation has kept Project Runway's sixth season off Lifetime's programming schedule, however it apparently won't prevent the show's finalists from having the opportunity to present their design collections at New York's upcoming Fashion Week.

"Given the circumstances, we're trying to do right by the designers," executive producer Jane Cha told the New York Daily News in a Saturday report.

"We always told them, as they applied, that they'd get to show during New York Fashion Week, and even though the circumstances are different, that's what we're giving them."

While the live runway show for Project Runway's sixth-season finale will begin as usual at 9AM at Bryant Park on the last day of Fashion Week, producers have had to alter the setup "significantly," according to the Daily News.

"We'll pre-shoot the intros and we're going to have the designers whose collections they are backstage, and some of our other cast members will be there, too," Cha told the Daily News.

Cha's confirmation that decoys will be used should come as no surprise since it is a tactic the show has previously used in order to prevent the premature disclosure of a season finale's finalists.

Project Runway's finale runway shows have traditionally included "decoy" collection presentations from any designer that has yet to be eliminated in broadcasts of the show's already-filmed episodes, not just the finale's actual finalists.

However unlike Project Runway's previous finale runway shows, the pre-filmed introductions and inclusion of additional non-finale contestants will prevent the audience from knowing whether a specific designer created one of the collections that is subsequently shown -- and if so, which one.

In addition, fewer people will be allowed backstage and be able to see the designers preparing for their runway shows.

"Anyone back there will have signed non-disclosure agreements and there will be tighter security than usual," Cha told the Daily News, adding she isn't concerned that those in attendance at Bryant Park will be able to guess the eventual winner.

"When you watch Season 6, a lot of the challenges have very specific parameters, so they're expressing their esthetic within them."

Project Runway's litigation began in April when NBC Universal -- the parent company of Bravo, the cable network that aired Project Runway's first five seasons -- sued the show's The Weinstein Company production company to prevent its move to Lifetime.

NBCU claims they were not given a contractually-mandated chance to match Lifetime's offer before the production company inked a deal to move the show to the women's network beginning with its sixth season.

The ongoing lawsuit has stopped Lifetime from proceeding with its previous plan to premiere Project Runway's sixth season this month.

They're showing season 1 here, which is great since I never saw it. I don't know who wins so don't tell me.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

oh season 1! <3 austin

Yeah, Austin rocks and my heathens are rooting for him to win. We all hate Wendy and hope she impales herself on a giant safety pin. The chubby dude is cool and so is the black girl. The rest are just ok and that insane blond model...what the hell is up with her and is she dead yet?

--Sinclair Lewis

I love Austin so much and Jay only a little less! Best season evah!!!

I think Morgan showed up at Season 4 or 5's model casting.

I can't wait for more PR. I frikkin love it. Look up PR-Australia as well, really worthy finalists on that, I wanted them all to win!

Usmagazine.com | News - Project Runway Tapes Season 6 Finale

Project Runway Tapes Season 6 Finale
    Friday February 20, 2009

Michael Kors, Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia on the runway at the Project Runway Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in the Promenade at Bryant Park on February 20, 2009 in New York City.
    Scott Gries/Getty Images for IMG

Despite an ongoing legal battle between networks, Project Runway still taped its sixth-season finale Friday during New York City Fashion Week.

The three finalists had to hide backstage at the tents in Bryant Park.

Host Heidi Klum said she was "a little bit sad" the finalists couldn't show their faces, but the show is "in a bit of a limbo and we hope that everything gets sorted out very soon."

Runway, which aired on Bravo, has been delayed because of a legal battle involving NBC Universal, which owns Bravo; the Weinstein Co.; and the Lifetime Channel.

Harvey Weinstein told Ryan Seacrest Friday that it was "odd" to "tape the finale when no one's seen the show. We've taped all 13 episodes and no one's seen anything.

"It's held up between these two giant entities, Lifetime and Bravo," he said on Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show.

"Hopefully, we can sit down and work this out," he added of the show, which still has no air date. "We've been trying to work this out to get it on.

See who sat front row at this year's Fashion Week shows!

"The fans should just say, 'Hey, we want to the show on the air, and you guys better get in a room and settle this!'"

Heidi has cameltoe!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information