Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Hmn, I thought they were all acting like nasty children in this episode. Didn't really enjoy it at all, and as Cynic said, they were all so snarkily enjoying Kenley's predicament that they all dropped the ball style-wise.
    Even though she is quite annoying I felt a little sorry or her last night....damn my underdog reflex!
    I'm glad I am not the only one who kind of felt sorry for Kenley, even though I have been hating her for a few weeks.

I think the other three are acting extremely childish. Did anyone else notice the yellow headbands they all put in their hair (or around their hat in Jerrell's case?) I think they were making fun of Kenley's yellow hair ribbon on her pony tail.

I would have been the one to give her tulle, because I can never be that mean.

oh, yeah, I hadn't noticed the connection with the yellow hairbands.

I know I keep banging on about it but the Oz version was SO MUCH BETTER than the US season. The last 4/3 were really respectful of each other, and seemed to really get on and support each other despite their different asthetics. I would've been happy with any of them winning.

Anyway,

I get the feeling Leanne Korto and Jerrell are only united by their bullying of Kenley....they've made her a minority and therefore easier to pick on.

Daamn it, despite myself, I want her to go through just to break up that little clique...regardless of how much of an annoying, self-confident, sarcastic, big bitch she's been (or so we gather from the edits) I did feel for her when the other three basically attacked her en masse on the catwalk.
    And then for Korto to go on at her backstage when she didn't pick her to go through....Kenley said something like 'They forced me!' and Korto replied 'They didn't force you to do nothing' , when the three had just done the same to Kenley!!! That made my estimation of Korto go downhill, knowing that she was safe in her little threesome and that having a pop at Kenley was fair game.

Just watch this bit to see how cliquey those three are--

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxeen2edI[/youtube]

Leanne's face at 4.07 after Jerrell's put down of Kenley kinda sums it up, she's smirking.
    Then when Korto puts on her sob story and Jerrell's all 'BOO HOO I feel you girlfriend'

I think Kenley was actually quite brave in this bit, if that had been me I would've been a blubbering mess.

Ach, I don't want any of them to win.

....let's give the prize to Korto's model!......she might not be able to sew, but she can make a potato sack look good!

Yeah, Korto should not have attacked Kenley backstage. She had to pick 3 out of 4 to go on. Did Korto expect her to say "Oh I think Leanne, Jarell, and Korto should move on, I don't deserve it."????? You can tell by Kenley's expression that she just randomly picked 2, she didn't think much about it. It wasn't a personal attack against Korto. Korto reconfirmed to me that she is a big fat bitch (no pun intended)

Although I was off her for a few episodes, I'm still rooting for Kenley. I can't believe how childish the other designers have been acting.

^^Kenley acting like an asshole is the cause of that.....I say choke her with the yellow ribbon and be done with her.....I think the three of them showed admirable restraint in not slapping her sillier than she already is.....

^ I disagree. Grown people in their 30's or 40's shouldn't act like that, period.

What was with the yellow ribbons? They all had them

...the bitch is 25, she is an adult.....when Kenley acted the ass, the others lined up against her, no surprise......the yellow hair ribbons were them making fun of the fact that a 25-year-old is wearing her hair like most 5-year-olds....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ^^Kenley acting like an asshole is the cause of that.....I say choke her with the yellow ribbon and be done with her.....I think the three of them showed admirable restraint in not slapping her sillier than she already is.....
    Agreed 100%

Kenley seriously needs a beat down. At least Korto had the balls to call her on her bullshit, while the other two just do it behind her back.

I hate that they are all going to Bryant Park, the judges should have grown a pair and eliminated Kenley right then and there, but I guess the producers just want to extend the drama. This show is strong enough to stand on its own without keeping around less talented people just because they are bitchy and create friction.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A beat down? Seriously???

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    A beat down? Seriously???

Seriously. If everyone she was ridiculously rude to immediately turned around and called her on her bullshit, don't you think she would have learned something by now?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think they were all acting fairly childish, including Kenley. At the beginning of the ep. she wouldn't speak to Leanne because she didn't feel Leanne sold her outfit enough - the horrid "hip hop" look. She talks badly about all the designers and has shown her inability to take any form of criticism from her peers and her judges.

I do think that Leanne, Korto and Jerell were super catty. I don't blame them entirely though. I think it's a reaction to Kenley's bitchiness. Hopefully in the next ep. we can get beyond the cattiness and just enjoy the home visits and the collections!

...well, with Kenley's "tough life", she better be living in a freaking shack.....I'm willing to bet money that she lives with Mom and Dad...

I bet Tim is gritting his teeth at the thought of meeting Kenley on her own turf, since she is as rude and nasty as she's been on his turf.

Kenley doesn't live with her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Agreed 100%

Kenley seriously needs a beat down. At least Korto had the balls to call her on her bullshit, while the other two just do it behind her back.

I hate that they are all going to Bryant Park, the judges should have grown a pair and eliminated Kenley right then and there, but I guess the producers just want to extend the drama. This show is strong enough to stand on its own without keeping around less talented people just because they are bitchy and create friction.

But their not; all 4 are coming back with their collections, but only 3 are supposed to make it through to show at Bryant Park. I agree, though, they should have just eliminated Kenley there instead of prolonging the agony...

Thread Information