Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Suede has needed to go for weeks now, but to keep that shit Kenley made over Suede last night was all kinds of wrong. There is no one with eyes who could think her outfit was better than his. However, in Kenley's defense, there is nothing on earth that could make Leanne look the slightest bit hip-hop.

Korto knocked it out of the park with Suede's outfit last night and Jerrell made Kenley look awesome. The bitch is stacked.
    I agree. Though I admit I'd rather see a Kenley collection at Bryant Park than a Suede one.

Korto totally rocks. I'm rooting for her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I hope Kenley goes home next. Tim tries to be helpful and he knows what the judges are looking for. Those that don't take his advice usually get nailed for it. If you don't like what he has to say, just don't take his advice, no need to be mean. Her attitude is bad, her outfits are all similar and her hip hop outfit was ridiculous - totally the worst of the challenge. Suede was in the bottom so many times so I understood why they had to let him go. Kenley needs to be next. It's the worst spot of all to be so close to Bryant Park, and not make it.

I usually like what Jerrell comes up with. I hope he wins.

I think I want to see Jarrell win too. I don't really like Korto's attitude and I've already expressed my views on Leanne. Those will definitely be the final 3. I hate to say it, but Kenley's going home for sure next week

I don't know...we saw a very Kenley like dress at fashion week
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^ Huh??? What does that mean? The last 6 showed at Bryant Park.... Did you see more??

^ Huh??? What does that mean? The last 6 showed at Bryant Park.... Did you see more??

I like Kenley's sense of style but she really can only make pretty dresses. Last epi showed that, those trousers were quite bad. Her attitude stinks a bit as well. Shame, I liked her to start off with.

Default Will 'Project Runway' stay at Bravo?

Will ‘Project Runway’ stay on Bravo? - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will Project Runway stay on Bravo?
    Court blocks The Weinstein Companys attempt to move show to Lifetime
    Access Hollywood
    updated 4:05 p.m. PT, Fri., Sept. 26, 2008

It appears Project Runway may not be out with Bravo after all.

In a statement released today, NBC Universal said a court has blocked the hit fashion reality shows move to Lifetime. (Msnbc.com is a joint venture between NBC Universal and Microsoft.)

NBC Universal is pleased that the court granted our motion for a preliminary injunction against The Weinstein Company, the statement released to Access Hollywood said. The overwhelming evidence demonstrated that The Weinstein Company violated NBC Universals right of first refusal to future cycles of Project Runway. After hearing all of the evidence, the court issued an order prohibiting The Weinstein Company from taking the show or any spin-off to Lifetime.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, a rep for Lifetime was not immediately available for comment.

In April, Lifetime announced it had reached a reported $150 million deal with The Weinstein Company (which produces Runway) to televise the next five seasons of the show, beginning in November.

However, NBC Universal maintained The Weinstein Company violated an agreement to give Bravo (the cable channel the show currently airs on) the first right of refusal after the initial five-season run concluded.

According to court papers, The Weinstein Company began shopping the series because NBC Universal allegedly balked at its attempt to bundle the series with other Weinstein programs, which the network was not interested in, according to a previous report by The Associated Press.

Runways fifth season is currently airing on Bravo, and is down to the final four designers.

Hosted by Heidi Klum, Runway is Bravos top-rated program.

Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    URL: Will ‘Project Runway’ stay on Bravo? - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN Privacy . Legal
    2008 MSNBC.com

The last 6 showed at Bryant park? I must be very behind. I thought only the final three showed at Bryant park. I'm confused. All I know is a very Kenley-like dress was shown at fashion week, supposedly from the PR group
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

They showed 6 so no one could figure out the top 3.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's clear that Bravo is done with the show. Why else would they allow all of the collections to be posted online. There is no suspense now about the final show. It's obvious who the top 2 are and the rest are just for show.

I hope Bravo keeps the show. No offense to Lifetime but I think it seems like it would be way boring over there.

Kenley needs to be spanked.....who is gonna want to work with this prima donna? I predict a nice future job at her local Sherwin Williams picking out paint swatches for people....

I wonder how chill Kenley would have been if someone would have laughed at HER when she was being dressed down by the judges this past episode.
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Who else wanted to slap Kenley tonight???

I want either Leanne or Jerrell to win.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Thread Information