Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Wow. I have to wonder if clever editing is involved in making Kenley even more bitchy sounding than she really is, because she seems to get worse every week.

I honestly felt a little bad for suede in the end. His outfit was at least flattering and attractive, even if it was understated. Kenley's was just ugly. and ill fitted. And then she tried to pin the fact that it looked ridiculous on Leanne!

I still heart Korto and Leanne...and Jerrell continues to grow on me

I so agree with you. I am really afraid they are holding on to Kenley because they want her at Bryant Park, and I think the other three deserve to be there.

They were not even giving Suede a chance last night. They made up their minds before they even saw the outfits.

Suede has needed to go for weeks now, but to keep that shit Kenley made over Suede last night was all kinds of wrong. There is no one with eyes who could think her outfit was better than his. However, in Kenley's defense, there is nothing on earth that could make Leanne look the slightest bit hip-hop.

Korto knocked it out of the park with Suede's outfit last night and Jerrell made Kenley look awesome. The bitch is stacked.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Leanne is a bitch in a quiet sort of way. Her outfit did not fit and was not hip hop, but did you see the way she was walking down the runway? She was being an asshole. She wasn't trying to walk hip hop or whatever, she was trying to make Kenley's look worse than it was. I still like her work, but now I she's a nasty bitch.

Jarrell has been growing on me, but I think he's becoming more catty. Maybe that's just him.

I think Suede went home even though his garment wasn't as bad as Kenley's because he's been consistently bad. I think he said he was in the bottom 3 the last 3 weeks. I felt bad for him, but it was his time.

As bratty as Kenley's been, the previews look like the others are being plain awful to her. If someone really hid her Mood bag, that's bad sportsmanship and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Leanne is a bitch in a quiet sort of way. Her outfit did not fit and was not hip hop, but did you see the way she was walking down the runway? She was being an asshole. She wasn't trying to walk hip hop or whatever, she was trying to make Kenley's look worse than it was. I still like her work, but now I she's a nasty bitch.

Jarrell has been growing on me, but I think he's becoming more catty. Maybe that's just him.

I think Suede went home even though his garment wasn't as bad as Kenley's because he's been consistently bad. I think he said he was in the bottom 3 the last 3 weeks. I felt bad for him, but it was his time.

As bratty as Kenley's been, the previews look like the others are being plain awful to her. If someone really hid her Mood bag, that's bad sportsmanship and wrong.
    I don't think Leanne was trying to make the outfit look bad, I think she was honestly trying to be "hip hop" and that is the best she could do.

Also, in next week's preview it looks like Kenley is going back to Mood, so maybe she left the bag there. If not, I agree, no matter how irritating she is, no one should be sabotaged. If someone does something like that, they should be off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendOrFoe View Post
    I don't think Leanne was trying to make the outfit look bad, I think she was honestly trying to be "hip hop" and that is the best she could do.
    Agreed 100%.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think Leanne is as bitchy as everyone else on the show, she just doesn't always show it. There was one moment when Kenley was dressing her and asking Jarrell if something was "hip hop" and Korto was shown just laughing straight up at Kenley. I'd say that laugh was even bitchier than anything Leanne did the entire episode.

I think Kenley's problem is that she can not accept any form of critique or criticism. In her mind it's set and if someone comes up and makes a different suggestion she doesn't seem to be able to deal with that. Obviously Tim Gunn isn't anywhere near "hop hop", but the man knows fashion and I'm sure he was more than aware of what most hip hop artists wear on a regular basis. You don't always have to agree with what he says, but at least listen to the man. I don't think I've ever seen Tim LOVE an outfit and then the judges slam it.

I wanted her to go home soooo badly last night!! I thought her "hip hop" (I couldn't even type that without laughing) look was a trillion times worse than Suede's rock-n-roll look. I didn't think Suede's was bad though.

But maybe this is better that she stayed till final 4, because when she gets elimated (I'm praying) , it will sting that much more.

Looks like she gets mouthy on the runway again next week (color me shocked ~ not even)

She's such a rude, disrespectful bitch. I can't believe the way she talks to & about Tim Gunn. He's there to mentor them & this little snot can't even appreciate that he knows his sh*t & that she needs to listen to his advice. He's not going to steer her wrong.

I was kinda hoping Tim would slap a bitch last night, but he just turned bright red, said thank you, and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I was kinda hoping Tim would slap a bitch last night, but he just turned bright red, said thank you, and walked away.

He's too nice. For him to even say as much as he did means she had to have pushed him pretty far.

From "Tim's Take" on the Bravo site:
    Project Runway: tim gunn - Season 5 - Official Bravo TV Site
    Kenley designs for Leanne's hip-hop persona. What didn't Kenley understand? High-waisted jeans, and demure floral print tank, and a shrunken leather jacket? How did this look say hip-hop? Furthermore, any of the items could have been purchased in "anywhere mall," today. I tried to give her some constructive feedback, but she pushed back with unbridled resistance. Therefore, it was with more than a little satisfaction that I listened to LL Cool J take her down a few pegs. Kenley, please mind your game.

I love his blog!

^Awesome! I love Tim.

No matter how many times Suede had been in the bottom Kenley should have went home. Her outfit was horrible and her attitude even worse but I knew at the beginning it was going to be him.

Leann is quite the bitch herself. Usually this far into the competition no matter the season the designers have settled on a model and feel loyal to them but no this one. I thought that was the worst thing of the night.

^ I forgot about Leanne stealing Suede's model! That's what I'm saying about her being a bitch in a quiet way. She would never say anything to someone's face, but then she does something like that, or she talks tons of shit to the cameras.

Also I loved Korto's hair and make up that Leann styled but thought the outfit was horrible. I don't like country music but I think hey have moved past the whole tied in front shirt and the kerchief around the neck.

Jerrell's pop outfit was great. Kenley looked really good in it. Kenley is a one trick pony.; All she can do, very well, is that costume-y 40's and 50's stuff. She's become so bitchy too. I don't know why I like her but I do. She should have gone home though. Her design was ridiculous.

jerrel is the one who should win. All of his designs have been great.

Thread Information