Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    ^^ You're right! Korto's stuff only looks good on stick skinny models!
    ....her usual model isn't skinny, she is the exotic-looking girl....she is TALL, but looks pretty sturdy to me....great dark and hair and huge eyes....I think that model could make anything look good....and there are no jutting bones on THAT body.....I have been watching....carefully....

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I agree that Korto's jacket would have looked much better one her regular model, though her regular model isn't stick thin.

I also thought the girl wearing it was really attractive, so I'm not sure what messed up that dynamic for me, but I did feel it was a gorgeous girl with a gorgeous jacket that only looked OKAY on her.

I *did* like Suede's dress, it was the jacket that was horrible. I also didn't understand the attitude from the judges that a professional photographer would never wear that dress. One of my closest friends in a professional photographer and she lives in eccentric clothing of a very similar nature. I'm not sure what they were expecting a photo to look like. The paps?
    ....in my humble opinion, Korto's dress was in too big a pattern, it made her girl look clunky from the hips down....and the jacket was nice, but not with that dress.....my next career will be fashion critic....

...re Suede's dress, I think they all took a fit against the jacket and never even looked at the dress.....from what I remember, I don't think they even had her remove the jacket in the judging part, did they?

I was exaggerating a little when I said stick skinny. Sorry about that. I just mean that models are skinnier than most women. I don't think any of the models on PR are too skinny, like those hoes from 90210.

I also noticed and was wondering why they didn't ask Suede's girl to take off the jacket during judging. At least he stayed. It wouldn't have been fair if they didn't bother to see the dress without the jacket then give him the boot.

Elite Member

I really like Jerrell too...but can someone explain to me why he decided to use the Green Giant as inspiration for a hat? That was hilarious.

Perhaps silly hats are his little lace fan?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    So...who wants to punch Kenley in the face now?
    I can't believe I used to like Kenley.... she's been such a bitch these past few episodes!

Okay, Kenley has jumped the shark with me, I'm done with her. I think Suede should have gone home even though Joe was about done anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's a shame about Kenley because I kind of liked her initially. She does do some good work. But she could be so much better if she quit being so stubborn and let go of that ego a little bit. I can't see her taking this thing if she's gonna do the same shit over and over again, plus shit on everyone else...even the ones trying to help her.

And not being able to control her out-of-turn outburts in the lineup is just tacky and low class. I didn't think much about it when it happened the first time, but now that she's done it like, three times now (maybe more) I know it's more than an "oops".

Usually I find it entertaining when someone brings out the attitude after playing nicey-nice for awhile, but Kenley revealing the bitch like this is more of a disappointment than fun. Like a gorgeous girl smiling to reveal rotten teeth.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't wait until next week-Tim Gunn rips her a new one,I love it!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

OMG, how awesome will that be?! We've never seen Tim go off on anyone before. Not even that time that douche got booted from the show, Tim was still very nice during that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think they did ask Suede's model to remove her jacket or she at least did it on the runway so they saw the dress that maybe why he is still around for another week.

I'm uber excited to see Tim get bitchy with Kenley. She's got talent sure but she's not going to make it in the real world with this attitude.

Kenley,it would help if you would remove the sarcasm and facetiousness...

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh how I love Tim!!!

OT Mrs. V I love your avatar. I thought she was the most stylish woman in the world when I was a little girl!

PR recap on TV Guide.com featuring Chris March; I laughed when he said "Kenley apparently designed her dress by just looking in the mirror. I'm surprised she didn't just take off her own dress and put it on the model!":

Project Runway Recap Mom Makeover career interview challenge - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

WTF is up with Kenley? I thought for sure she was going home tonight. She should have, because her outfit looked horrible and her attitude and rudeness are unbearable.

She is such a bitch. 'Nuf said.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Wow. I have to wonder if clever editing is involved in making Kenley even more bitchy sounding than she really is, because she seems to get worse every week.

I honestly felt a little bad for suede in the end. His outfit was at least flattering and attractive, even if it was understated. Kenley's was just ugly. and ill fitted. And then she tried to pin the fact that it looked ridiculous on Leanne!

I still heart Korto and Leanne...and Jerrell continues to grow on me
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information