Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway season 5

I agree I think Kenley should have went last night instead of Terri even though she was a mega bitch. I really thought Leanne should have won again last night. It was great to see some some of the past designers but I had to sit and think about who the hell Carmen was.

So now that we know Terri won't be in the final 3, who will be? Leanne for sure and Jarrell?? Wait, nobody ever answered me about if 2 or 3 people go to Bryant Park. I refuse to think Suede will be in the final anything.

I still say Korto, Leanne and Jerrell
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

It is usually three but has been four once that go to Bryant Park.

I think Jerrell has a quirky sense of style that might not always be in good taste, but at least his garments are well sewn and seem to have a story behind them. Now, it may be a story that only he understands, but at least he isn't boring and that really stands out in a season of very boring people.

This is what I immediately thought of when I saw Kenley's design:

I also liked Kenley at first, she seemed sweet, but she has been getting rather cocky and defensive. I believe someone on this board has stated they know her personally, do you think her attitude has changed over the course of the show?

I have NO idea what Kenley was thinking with that outfit. It was just weird and none of it went together - and not in a good advant garde kinda way either. Her partner cracked me up, even though he was very hardworking and supportive of her...he still hated the design.

I don't like how defensive she gets when someone tries to critique her design. I realize it's hard to take criticism, but she doesn't do it very gracefully.

I loved Korto's design last night, though it was far better for the runway show than it was the night before at the museum. Jarrell's was interesting and funky, I'm glad he finally won a challenge.

Terri...I don't even know what words to use when it comes to her. Keith can be a whiney baby, but he can sew and he can be very helpful. He worked well with Kenley in a previous challenge so I don't doubt that he could have been very helpful to Terri. However, she went into it with a bad attitude from the beginning and was a flat out bitch to him the entire time. He tried to help and she woudln't let him. THEN, she goes and blames her poor taste and design on him! What a bitch! I'm so glad she's gone.

Okay, I originally thought she was the coolest, but Kenley is a fucking baby. And I'm with Leanne, her obnoxious laugh and loudly thinking out loud is getting annoying. I guess I can understand when she got pissy in the workroom overhearing "being talked about" or catching people rolling their eyes, but seriously, after the pissy wore off, wouldn't you think it might occur to her to wonder "hmmm maybe I am being annoying and didn't realize it!" (I can identify with this because sometimes it takes me about ten years to realize when something I am doing is annoying, and I'll be floored and a bit mad at myself I couldn't see it earlier).

But anyway, I agree that she could have easily gotten the boot just for not "getting" what the challenge was about. The fact that she was a stubborn biotch about it aside. At least she worked with her partner well, who was wise not to try and throw a wrench into her ego engine, as it wasn't his ass on the line.

Poor Keith (I never thought I'd be saying that about him) actually wanted to help and Terri's dumbass shot him down. How fucking hard would it have been to just give him some shit to do? I think if she'd been able to put up and shut up she might still be in the game and it would have been Suede or crybaby Kenley gone.

At this point I'm rooting for a final 3 of Korto, Leanne and Jerrell (in that order).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

I also liked Kenley at first, she seemed sweet, but she has been getting rather cocky and defensive. I believe someone on this board has stated they know her personally, do you think her attitude has changed over the course of the show?

I know her. I don't think her attitude has changed. She's always been loud and strong minded. I don't think she ever took criticism well either. It's just the way she is and always has been. But I know that when she does receive criticism, she may be defensive, but then she goes and works harder. She is really sweet though. I don't think she deserves all of the negative comments she gets.

I am so tired of Kenley. I'm glad Terri left, but I would've been just as happy to see Kenley go. I actually liked Jerrell's the best this week. I'm hoping for Korto, Jerrell, and Leanne in the final 3. I usually love everything about what Korto does.
    Last edited by lisalucy69; September 12th, 2008 at 09:12 PM.

I don't get all the Kenley hate, I like her. I'm glad Terri went home, she was a one trick pony and her bitchiness to my Keith was just unacceptable.

Blayne should have left long ago, he's just not as talented as the rest of the field.

Straight Joe and Leeanimal were my favorites tonight...I like Jerrell's dress, but I really don't see how he pulled off the win.

It was great seeing the old designers back. I wish they had given Sister Christian more airtime. I'd like to see a Project Christian, but Jay's was such a horrid flop they probably won't try it again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Joe sucks. He's an ass and should def not be in the top 3

I like Jerrell's dress, but I really don't see how he pulled off the win.

Tim said in "Tim's Take" that Jerrell worked the room really well and sold his design to the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I still say Korto, Leanne and Jerrell
    yep.

I loved seeing Christian too.

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Lopez Drops Out of Project Runway Season Finale
    Friday September 12, 2008

Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com; Charles Eshelman/FilmMagicBuzz up!

Jennifer Lopez has said "auf Wiedersehen" to Project Runway.
    After agreeing to judge the Bravo hit's upcoming finale, she has dropped out due to a foot injury, Heidi Klum announced at Friday's Project Runway fashion show in New York City.
    Mentor Tim Gunn will fill in and vowed to be unbiased.
    Runway stars were hesitant to confirm Lopez's guest judging stint, even after Usmagazine.com broke the news Monday. (She was to tape her spot today, a source told Us.)

"Is she coming on? I don't know about that," Klum told Us at a fete for Nina Garcia this week. "Every season we have more and more celebrities coming on the show as judges. But I can't really tell you who - it ruins the surprise!"
    If they ever got desperate Klum says her husband Seal would be open to judging.
    "Maybe," she told Us at Michael Kors' fashion show earlier this week. "I think he has more style than me, that’s for sure. I changed my style after I met him to keep up with him. He’s very fashionable.

Usmagazine.com | News - BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Lopez Drops Out of Project Runway Season Finale
    Last edited by mrs.v; September 12th, 2008 at 09:13 AM.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    yep.

I loved seeing Christian too.

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Lopez Drops Out of Project Runway Season Finale
    Friday September 12, 2008

Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com; Charles Eshelman/FilmMagicBuzz up!

Jennifer Lopez has said "auf Wiedersehen" to Project Runway.
    After agreeing to judge the Bravo hit's upcoming finale, she has dropped out due to a foot injury, Heidi Klum announced at Friday's Project Runway fashion show in New York City.
    Mentor Tim Gunn will fill in and vowed to be unbiased.
    Runway stars were hesitant to confirm Lopez's guest judging stint, even after Usmagazine.com broke the news Monday. (She was to tape her spot today, a source told Us.)

"Is she coming on? I don't know about that," Klum told Us at a fete for Nina Garcia this week. "Every season we have more and more celebrities coming on the show as judges. But I can't really tell you who - it ruins the surprise!"
    If they ever got desperate Klum says her husband Seal would be open to judging.
    "Maybe," she told Us at Michael Kors' fashion show earlier this week. "I think he has more style than me, thatís for sure. I changed my style after I met him to keep up with him. Heís very fashionable.

Usmagazine.com | News - BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Lopez Drops Out of Project Runway Season Finale

Why would a foot injury prevent her from sitting and judging? I guess she now has an *excuse* for not running her marathon...

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information