Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Default Re: Project Runway

I watch this show every week with my son but please tell me I'm not the only one who cringes when Heidi Klum speaks? She's gorgeous and all that but she definitely isn't a talkie.

SVZ

I hate her voice, like a rake on a chalkboard.

So did anyone watch tonights episode? I really did love Angela's teams' outfit. Too bad for that guy that had to leave.

Meh, Keith got what was coming to him. Good riddance, I say.

Angela/Michael/Laura's outfit was the best, but I think it was due mostly to Michael & Laura. I'm glad Robert was spared even though his outfit was atrocious.

Elite Member

I am so happy that Keith was kicked off. I don't believe for a second that he didn't use the books -- if you aren't going to use them why have them in the first place?

Angela's outfit was totally saved by Michael and Laura -- she was smart to listen to them.

Robert -- very disappointed in him! That was fugly. So was Bonnie's.

I thought the two that lost Keith did a great job...except what in the world was going on with those weird straps?

Quote Originally Posted by tulip
    I am so happy that Keith was kicked off. I don't believe for a second that he didn't use the books -- if you aren't going to use them why have them in the first place?
    Yeah, I thought that was b.s., too - his record for honesty is splotchy at best. Those sketches he showed in the beginning weren't his own designs, he didn't make "so many outfits" for his dog last week and talking the people down off the price at the fabric store doesn't seem quite fair.

He obviously didn't think he was talented enough to win following the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip

I thought the two that lost Keith did a great job...except what in the world was going on with those weird straps?
    I remember Keith saying something about making the outfit have a convertible piece so it could be worn as a dress too? I think that may have been the covertible piece, but I really can't be sure. It just looked weird, and I wish they would have shown the judges asking about it (b/c I'm sure they did it just wasn't aired).

Keith had 3 rule infractions, he definitely deserved to go. He's such an asshole for trying to make Kayne feel guilty for turning him in. Kayne did the right thing. Keith also never truly owned up to what he did, there was always some kind of excuse for it.

Elite Member

I was looking on the TWoP boards last night and some people thing Kayne was a total tattletale and shouldn't have reported him or that he only reported him once he felt that Keith could actually win. I think it probably took Kayne a little while to put together all the pieces -- the books, Keith being in th bathroom forever, etc.

Personally, I don't blame Kayne for reporting Keith. It's a high stakes competition with their careers riding on it. I don't think Kayne is under any obligation to help him cheat.

Are you kidding me? He CHEATED. If he wasn't a cheater, there's be nothing for anyone to *tattle* on him. If I were doing everything to win a competition without the aid of any references (as the rules clearly state) then I'd be calling someone out too. It's much harder to do everything they have to do without any references whatsoever. It means jack shit that Keith appeared to be good enough to win after he was discovered to be working with an unfair advantage. Maybe he's actually nowhere near as good as everyone else.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Good Riddance! Bring Malan Back!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe he's actually nowhere near as good as everyone else.
    That was my thought. He supposedly didn't have women's wear experience, yet he made all these lovely dresses -- he was studying, gathering ideas he could use. Like someone said on the show -- it's much easier to sew a double notch collar if you've just refreshed your memory regarding how to do it.

Does anyone else listen to Tim Gunns podcast? There's SO much edited out and this weeks is awesome!

They also found sketches from the pattern books. Tim said that once the books were confiscated that Keith ran away when the van taking them to the studio showed up. There were no cameras to catch the moment but he totally bolted from the show.

They were doing a photshoot so they had to have someone stand in for Keith and photoshop Keiths head in the picture later.

Keith showed up after a few hours later looking haggard. Tim said he had the attitude that he's bigger and better than the shows rules.

Also since Keith was off they originally weren't going to eliminate anyone. They even had lines for Heidi. Tim didn't know it but the producers changed their minds so he was watching-shocked.

I also really have a soft spot for Bradley. He's a total sweetheart!

Did I see a new designer in the previews for next week?
    Last edited by KristiB; August 4th, 2006 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Good Riddance! Bring Malan Back!!

Aaaamen.

I didn't spot any new designer in the previews for next week, but if a designer is brought in or back, I want it to be Malan.

no I could have sworn I spotted an African American woman...

According to this article, Keith claims that he got a raw deal and the show lacks integrity because of their decision to kick him off. I hate Keith...he's an asshat!

http://people.aol.com/people/articl...1222957,00.html

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information