Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Wink Re: Project Runway

I didn't know anything, honest. I was just flipping channels and happened to catch it. Luckily I only missed the first 10 minutes or so. It will be re-run about eight bajillion times so don't sweat it.

Default Re: Project Runway

Ah-Ha! So it wasn't a conspiracy to keep me from my new favorite kitsch.....

And I'm sure Greysfang is right, I'll be able to see it at least 50 times before the summer is over......

We are not losers.....just people who have no lives....o,......wait.....that IS a loser, huh? Ah, well, at least we aren't lonely losers.... I'll think of you while I sit there watching and pretending my pretzels sticks are cigarettes.....there, now doesn't that just give you the warm fuzzies? Someone worse off than you always makes a person feel better.....

I had this discussion with a friend of mine...am I the only one who thinks the blonde girl (I think her name is allison...the one who did the modeling and clothing for whatever line she has or something) sounds like Jan Brady when she talks? She has some weird accent and it drives me crazy...

I was a little scared by a few of their new contestants. What a creepy bunch! I wouldn't turn my back on that crew with scissors for anything.....

Malan looks like a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by ekee
    Malan looks like a vampire.
    Funny you should say that because I thought Laura looked like one, too.....hmmmmm...... And, I'm still trying to figure out what it says on Jeffrey's neck other than "Detroit."

Elite Member

Malan looks like he's made of wax. Jeffrey -- he has a giraffe neck -- it is so long and the tat only accentuates it.

Laura -- loved her coat, not so sure about her. Loved the Barbie man's dress -- very clever. Don't like the menswear only guy -- too smug. I also loved the coffee filter dress - very clever (although better off the model than on her).

This should be a very interesting season!

I already don't like Jeffrey.

I hope Vincent isn't kept around just for the whacko effect. I always felt like they kept Santino on last year for sake of ratings. I hope Vincent's not kept on for the same reason, because he's irritating. And nuts.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ekee
    After the World Cup, this is the only thing I care to watch on TV.

Yay!!!!

I was so happy to see Nick last night at some of those audition clip. He was one of my personal final three!!!
    I know i loved Nik too....i also thought Kara Sun should have won...Jay is just not doing it for me...i am no fan

the new cast seems interesting...there are A LOT of garbage designers on this season....i cant wait till it gets down to at least 6...cause actually there are only 6 designers who can really design

I hate Angela. She must be kissing the Gods' asses because I cannot see how she avoided getting "auf"-ed tonight. I was so expecting to see her go, but then again.. sometimes I feel like she judges act AGAINST what people expect (i.e. what is "logical") just to get higher ratings. Either way, I'm aghast that she was kept onboard. Definitely not my favorite.. up there with Wendy.

I was really upset last night about Malan. I loved him! Both Angela and Vincent should get down on their knees and thank the Project Runway gods, because neither one of their talentless asses have any business being there.

I was actually on Angela's side in that whole mess. Vince wouldn't let her be a part of the project at all, but then he expects her to take the heat for it. Bullshit. Not that Angela wasn't conniving or anything, but she should NOT have had to take the fall for a bad dress when he wouldn't even let her help drape the damned thing. I was really happy to see Lestat boy go home, he was just creepy. He had some lovely ideas, but that dress last night belongs over an open fire.

Elite Member

I knew as soon as Malan told the story about his mom that he was going home -- that and the fact that they were making such a big deal out the the Vincent-Angela thing.

Vincent is ultra-annoying, as is Angela -- they were both idiots last night.

Why does Laura keep wearing clothes that show off that she has absolutely no breasts? I like her designs, except for the ones that she wears herself.

I think I vaguely understand the decision to boot Malan instead of Vincent/Angela. Malan agreed that it was his design and if it were between he and his partner, he should go. Vincent could blame Angela for lack of help and Angela could blame Vincent for now allowing her to help. Weak links both of them.....

I detested the dress that won, although I guess for a beauty pageant, it was perfect. I agree with Jeffrey when he said that pageants remind him of Jon Benet and he wasn't a fan of them.

Miss USA looked so plastic as to be unbelievable. Does she bleed? Very bland-looking woman in my opinion.....

LMAO^^ I liked Uli's dress best, though I don't really consider it a "pageant gown". I'm not sure about the contestants this year, I'm not warming up to any of them yet.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information