Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Yes, it was Stacy and she was booted in week one. I think she was blonder on the show or something because I didn't recognize her either.

My favorite part was when they did Kayne's word count thing and when that designer from season 1 said Daniel Franco should win season 3. Hehehe.
    debauched.

Hey ArroganceSells, no winner yet, we're still waiting for the finale.

Hey Fatguyinalittlecoat, You are right, I hadn't realized how bad his teeth were until I watched a second time (o, my, it's terminal, I'm watching reruns) and he smiled. His teeth in one of the clips were horrible. It's not a vanity thing, he needs braces. I like him better again (I hate vanity).

Hey Tater Tot and greysfang, yep it was the first kick-off, she must have watched the tapes of herself and realized that she needed to "clean up" a bit. She went for the "Ginger on Gilligan's Island" look, however, which was a rather drastic change from the "Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island" look as she started off.

Hey misswang, that was funny, Miss America had 5 or 6 words to Kayne's 600+ or whatever it ended up being. The boy can talk. Especially since I think he's from the South, isn't he?

Thank you all for indulging in my secret obsession with me.....my new drug. Like I need another bad habit.....

I still can't remember Stacy... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hey misswang, that was funny, Miss America had 5 or 6 words to Kayne's 600+ or whatever it ended up being. The boy can talk. Especially since I think he's from the South, isn't he?
    Yeah, some place called Norman, Oklahoma, but he did go to F.I.T. (in NY).
    debauched.

We didn't know who Stacey was either. We tivo'd the episode called "Wall to Wall", that was the first episode of this season. Stacey got booted off, rightfully so, I don't think she knew what the heck she was doing, she wasn't sure how to run the sewing machine. That particular episode is cool, it shows a biography bit about each contestant. When you see Kayne's, you'll see he owns a pageant store in Oklahoma, so that explains his flamboyant taste.

Kayne is originally from Tennessee, that's why he has such a strong southern accent. He only moved to Oklahoma in adulthood.

Is the finale on tonight????
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Part 1 is tonight, the 18th is the real finale, after which the premiere of TOP CHEF will begin. Can I get a Hoo-ha?

Alright so, poll on how many people think jeffery got outside help??

My thinking is, if thats all you were working on, you could bust out 12 garments finished in 2 months. I mean, I sew (I'm not great at it, but I do it) and I think I could bust out a pair of pants in a day...its not THAT difficult.

And as far as the crying for the next episode? Do you think it was a "We cant let you show" cry, or a "We couldnt find anything" and he's really happy he gets to show?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah he prob did; i wouldn't put it past him at all! I almost feel sorry for him...almost, but he is sorta lame. it looks like from the previews that he's goin' home!

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    And as far as the crying for the next episode? Do you think it was a "We cant let you show" cry, or a "We couldnt find anything" and he's really happy he gets to show?
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    it looks like from the previews that he's goin' home!
    Now, now... this is Bravo we are talking about. They always blow things out of proportion.

I think Jeffrey will stay (as much as I want him to be DQ'd). He did show his collection at Fashion Week anyway.

My take is that BECAUSE they had the crying, etc, that Jeffrey WILL stay. They are making it look completely different to throw us off, because by the looks of the previews, it is showing clips like Jeffrey will be DQ'd.

Here's a good lesson for the producers, in order to not have a controversy like this again, they should keep the final four in New York for those 2 months to design their line, and have a producer with them constantly, to make sure that this kind of question doesn't come up again.

I'm no Jeffrey fan, but I think he sewed his own collection. He'd have to be beyond stupid to cheat after what happened with Keith. And what he said makes sense - when you have all day every day for 2 months to make something perfect, it can and will be. Especially since this is Fashion Week, what they've all been working for and it's 2 months out of their life for it to be perfect. I love Michael, but he didn't have much done when Tim came to see him and that was less than a month before Fashion Week. I think if you did it all day every day from day one, it could be perfect.

As for the previews, I agree it's probably misdirection. We know Jeffrey showed his collection at Fashion Week, but I guess it's possible they disqualified him from competition but agreed to allow him to show.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    Now, now... this is Bravo we are talking about. They always blow things out of proportion.

I think Jeffrey will stay (as much as I want him to be DQ'd). He did show his collection at Fashion Week anyway.
    yeah you're right.

Thread Information