Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 441

Thread: Project Runway

  1. #316
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Hey Card,

    Tell your husband that I make sure to shut all of my blinds before I watch. I don't want ANYONE knowing that I watch this tv heroin.....I have to fight myself when someone in public mentions it.....no, ME? Watch that trash? Never!!!!! Well, only every week like clockwork.....in darkness, with a flashlight....

    Hey Laurent,

    I didn't like any of them. I hated the neck collar on Uli's dress, and the porn-hole on Michael's, and the skirt on Jeffrey's and the (shock, gasp) plunging neckline on Laura's. They have all done much better work in other challenges. Makes you wonder who will pull off the fashion week show if they all design the same stuff over and over. Although Michael's designs have shown the broadest range.

    That's the best part of seeing the fashion week outfits because they have the time to do the stuff right instead of slapping it together in one day.

    I am beginning to sound like a fashionista......my reputation will be ruined.....are my blinds closed?......

  2. #317
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,625

    Default

    Much as I like her Laura should have been kicked off last night. The pics Haggard posted prove it. She does the same (beautiful) dress over and over. Last night's dress was last WEEK'S dress in a different color!

    I loved Uli's dress.

    I must be the only person that finds Michael boring. His designs are cute and flattering but I don't see much innovation, anything new.

    Jeffrey's dress last night looked a little Santino to me, but I know Santino would have actually followed through and made it provocative as it was supposed to be. I do think the dress would have been heavens better if he had drastically shortened it and gotten rid of that balloon bottom. Ick.

  3. #318
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hey Card,

    Tell your husband that I make sure to shut all of my blinds before I watch. I don't want ANYONE knowing that I watch this tv heroin.....I have to fight myself when someone in public mentions it.....no, ME? Watch that trash? Never!!!!! Well, only every week like clockwork.....in darkness, with a flashlight....

    Hey Laurent,

    I didn't like any of them. I hated the neck collar on Uli's dress, and the porn-hole on Michael's, and the skirt on Jeffrey's and the (shock, gasp) plunging neckline on Laura's. They have all done much better work in other challenges. Makes you wonder who will pull off the fashion week show if they all design the same stuff over and over. Although Michael's designs have shown the broadest range.

    That's the best part of seeing the fashion week outfits because they have the time to do the stuff right instead of slapping it together in one day.

    I am beginning to sound like a fashionista......my reputation will be ruined.....are my blinds closed?......
    They should be having a repeat of last seasons TOP CHEF coming up soon since the second season is starting soon-you should watch it! I bet you get just as addicted to TOP CHEF! It can be your new tv crack until the next PR. I got so addicted to TOP CHEF I was all over the BRAVO message boards..was hunting online for dirt on the contestants..all kinds of crazy stuff-it was GREAT FUN!

  4. #319
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    7,581

    Default

    Am I the only one who thinks Michael's dress would have looked way better if he had "his" model, Nazri (sp)? That girl seems to look good in evreything, and I think Uli benefitted from having her this time.

  5. #320
    Elite Member SammysMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Up Up in away in my beautiful balloon
    Posts
    4,928

    Default

    did anyone vote for the favorite Project Runway designer? I forgot.
    Does the audience get to decide the final vote?
    Oh I cant wait until Top Chef comes on. I have to say I have never been "addicted" to a show like I did with Top Chef. I would watch the first broadcast and have no problem watching it three times again.
    TOP CHEF RULES!!!!!

  6. #321
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    i want Malan to win something; i love him so much; he's so sweet and tender.

  7. #322
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    did anyone vote for the favorite Project Runway designer?
    I voted for Malan for fan favorite a few weeks back. I was sick when he went home when those no-talents Angela and Vincent got to stay and even got another chance! Makes me ill thinking about it.

  8. #323
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    They should be having a repeat of last seasons TOP CHEF coming up soon since the second season is starting soon-you should watch it! I bet you get just as addicted to TOP CHEF! It can be your new tv crack until the next PR. I got so addicted to TOP CHEF I was all over the BRAVO message boards..was hunting online for dirt on the contestants..all kinds of crazy stuff-it was GREAT FUN!
    I don't think I can watch cookings shows while I'm trying to take the 20 pounds off that I put on when I quit smoking last year. Everything looks good. Hell, I'd cook some of the cooks.....

    I'm better off with inedible fashions.....or maybe I could listen but turn off the screen......?......

  9. #324
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    326

    Default

    i am really happy that all of the designers are in for the time being (like they have always done past yrs with all four showing their collection at the fashion week) but i also felt kind of cheated?! i wasn't very impressed with any of their dresses but hey who am i to say right? looking forward to the reunion epi!

  10. #325
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i want Malan to win something; i love him so much; he's so sweet and tender.
    With that laugh? He gives me the woolies with that weird laugh when he squinches his eyes all up like he's sucking lemons.

    Creepy manchild.....what do you see in him? I guess he is pitiful.....

  11. #326
    Elite Member ekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Peach State
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sippingthrustraw View Post
    i am really happy that all of the designers are in for the time being (like they have always done past yrs with all four showing their collection at the fashion week)
    No, all four went on to fashion week in the past but only three were in the final. the fourth one was only a decoy bcos of the spoiler factor.

  12. #327
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    With that laugh? He gives me the woolies with that weird laugh when he squinches his eyes all up like he's sucking lemons.

    Creepy manchild.....what do you see in him? I guess he is pitiful.....








  13. #328
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I voted for Malan for fan favorite a few weeks back. I was sick when he went home when those no-talents Angela and Vincent got to stay and even got another chance! Makes me ill thinking about it.
    ITA!!!!!!!!!!! poor malan; he had such a sad story when he left how he had no friends and he was just starting to make some and his mom's a bitch and stuff.

  14. #329
    Elite Member ekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Peach State
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    I miss malan, too. This is why I can't wait for the reunion show next week. Keith will be back as well. Let's see what he has to say.

  15. #330
    Bronze Member Banshee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    211

    Default

    I have a feeling that whatever Keith says will be something whiney and self-indulgent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 21st, 2006, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 15th, 2006, 12:29 AM
  3. Top Chef - from the folks at Project Runway
    By KristiB in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: May 31st, 2006, 06:13 AM
  4. Project Runway Winner Rips Heidi Klum
    By cocainekate in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 27th, 2006, 04:13 PM
  5. Iman @ Elle Magazine's Project Runway Event
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 14th, 2005, 03:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •