Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Yeah I think Micheal is the most talented , I think Jeffery is an Jackass who thin ks he is way better than he is and Uli makes dresses that remind me of the designer Missoni , Luara make stuff the reminds me of Carolina Herrera

Uli is going to leave. Her style is just too predictable. Jeff will probably go, too, as he is always borderline ugly/pretty. Michael is very talented. Laura is talented but boring.
    Walk the runway. Always.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah michael's incredible; he is a real designer!

That article I quoted said that ALL FOUR OF THEM presented collections at that fashion week. What is up with that? There are going to be four competing in the finale???? It mentioned all of them and their 'collections"??? Maybe someone can clue me in cause I am confused..I thought they only were only going to have 3???

-if one needs to leave I would like it to be Jeffrey just because he seems to basically be doing a 'dry drunk' right now with his shitty hateful attitude(get to a fucking meeting Jeffrey you asshole!). However I am tired of Uli's same old damn dresses..and Laura with her same old things too. Hope Michael takes it. He has the best presentations hands down.

actually only 3 collections will be shown on TV- they let the last 4 make a collection so that the suspense won't be killed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well based on the collections i saw online of their's i would have to vote jeffrey off; his was like so last season w/ that polka dot shit and un-inspired dresses. Uli's wasnt that jaw dropping but i just love her so much and i really really like her dresses! she could make a lot of money off just doing those dresses here in L.A. and Laura has style and class and definetely could make a lot of money off upper-class bitches who would wear her stuff, but yeah Micheal is unbelievable I just cant believe his stuff comes from one person! Its even better than Chloe's collection from last season (who I loved). Micheal is really original and trendsetting, not stuck in a trend like Jeffrey and his stuff looks high quality and really my jaw just literally dropped when i saw his collection online. I really loved it; he's super talented and I hope he has a real secure future in fashion b/c he deserves it! Plus he doesnt seem like a one-hit wonder like Jay from the first season; he put out great looks time and time again throughout the challenges w/ the exception of the Paris couture dress which wasnt even that bad it just wasnt up to par for a Micheal creation.

oh btw i saw 6 pieces of their collections on Oh no they didnt's website, thats what im basing my thoughts on.

I hated Jeffrey's stuff in fashion week. Uli's was a nice surprise. It wasn't all flow-y dress. I actually quite like it.

But of course

Homeboy (Michael) is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose, he need to have his own store.... I'm sure I will be hanging out there.

It's Wednesday - predictions?

I say Uli will go and the final 3 will be Michael, Laura, & Jeffrey.

^^I agree. Uli will go.

....coming in to piss on Cheerio's.....

Tonight is a rerun of last week's Black and White Challenge.

September 27th is the final challenge
    October 4th is the reunion
    October 11th is the Finale Part I
    October 18th is the Finale Part II

I have a NEED to watch this program. What in the world and I going to do tonight?

Well, crap. Thanks for the heads up anyway, cynic. I'd have been mad if I stayed up just to watch it and found out it was a re-run.

Sad, isn't it when one has to "stay up" to watch a program that runs from 10-11?

I did use to be fun. In my younger life.....All the baby boomers are in bed by 9......the country is open to attack after dark.....

What else is on we can watch tonight? I need to buy a life.

America's Next Top Model premiere is tonight from 7-9 Centeral, also The Biggest Loser premiere is at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    America's Next Top Model premiere is tonight from 7-9 Centeral, also The Biggest Loser premiere is at the same time.
    Good effort, but neither of those appeal. I can honestly say that Project Runway is the first (and hopefully only) reality show I've ever got hooked on. Well.....do you count Meercat Manor? I have a need to see if Tosca is allowed back into the pack (herd/group/family).

Need to borrow a life.....I am reduced to watching small rodent-like animals dig poop out of their burrows.....and odd people design odd clothing....

Meerkat Manor's new seaon premieres September 29th. And nah, Tosca is booted for good. She's trying to hook up with some dude and start her own den now.

P.S. Why am I talking about critters like they're real people or something...?

Thread Information