Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

I really liked Kayne's dress. I loved the flowy skirt and the top wasnt too tacky at least to me. Uli's was beautiful and Im so glad she used one color and not a pattern.
    Im sorry but I didnt like Jeffrey's dress it was way to loud. Didnt like Michael's either. But I thought it was crap someone throwing eggs. Douche bag person.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Woo-hoo! Vincent is gone! Everyone loved Uli's dress, but I felt that we've seen it before from her-- I thought she might get a hand slap for that, but I misjudged. I didn't think Kayne's was that bad. I thought he turned the tackiness down a notch with this one.

Boy -- Laura's belly really popped! Guess that's what happens when you have already had 5 kids!

Oh...and I totally wish Tim weren't gay...I want him to marry my sister!
    I have this vague recollection of seeing a similar dress in lavender/purple in a past season...

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom View Post
    I really liked Kayne's dress. I loved the flowy skirt and the top wasnt too tacky at least to me. Uli's was beautiful and Im so glad she used one color and not a pattern.
    Im sorry but I didnt like Jeffrey's dress it was way to loud. Didnt like Michael's either. But I thought it was crap someone throwing eggs. Douche bag person.
    I agree with you SammysMom. My daughter & I did not like Jeffrey's dress at all. We liked Kayne's it really wasn't tacky IMO. I heard somewhere that Kayne has designed gowns in the past, lots of pageant-type gowns, and those kind of dresses tend to have lots of detail in the bodices.

Michael's wasn't bad once they tucked the rabbit ears in!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

His "it turns me on," "it gets me off," and any and all variations on that are disgusting and I'm SO glad I don't have to hear it again. My only complaint is it came about 9 weeks too late.
    AMEN.

When he said "it turns me on" last night, I gagged, choked on my water. I felt like I needed to take a shower bcos of hearing him said that.

I loved Uli's dress, and I think she should have won due to the amount of hand sewing and intricities she put into it. Jeffrey's dress was cool, and even though I hate his attitude most the time, I have started to see that he does have his nice moments(based on the reruns).
    Laura is definately showing - but when you tend to show a lot faster if it's not your first baby. Multiply that times 5!! Her dress was boring, but I don't recall them saying anything about the design being limited to a certain age.

Michael's dress reminded me of my prom dress. Nothing to exciting there - I'm not sure what his hangup over couture-like was, but it was obvious he was blocked.

Kayne, Kayne, Kayne... We'll I didn't hate the dress (mainly because of the back and bottom, but I hated the corset). He does have somewhat tacky taste though - and I'm thinking he must spend a little too long doing pageant dresses

Ding Dong - Vincent's gone! Ever since I found out that the producers get a say in the show - it's spoiled it a bit for me. Vincent should have went home the week Allison went home - enough said.

Finally - I am starting to really dislike Heidi. I mean who is she besides a model? I don't understand why she is always so negative.

Vincent was strange.I think Laura will be the next to go

The five kids Laura and her husband have are from their ex-marriages. She didn't drop all five. Only two or three are hers. The rest are the husband's.

Uli is not "fashionable nor creative", she has made the same variations on the same dress the entire contest. Boring.

Same for Laura, her styles are either plunging neckline or high waisted. Boring.

Kayne makes costumes, not clothes. He belongs in Las Vegas making headdresses for showgirls. I think he is just as mentally off as Vincent, only in a less dramatic way. In the Waste Not challenge, when he was gluing on the plastic drink tops.......serious need of medication.....

Both Jeffrey and Michael deserve to win, it will be interesting to see which one does.

I will miss Vincent only in the way in which one misses a headache after it has passed..... I'm just happy not to see Angela's face any more, and her whining, crying, puling mother.....no wonder Angela reminded me of Norman Bates.....

It's Wednesday - any predictions?

Now that Vincent is gone, I don't know who to pick. I'm worried it might be Laura, but if someone has to go home, I'd rather it be Uli.

Elite Member

I don't watch this show regularly...is it on Wednesday nights? What time?

Wednesday nights on Bravo at 9 pm central standard time.

Hey Pretty Girl, EST 10p.m. Bravo, but they repeat all the episodes several times during the week.

My wild ass guess is Kayne. He has had his moments of genius, but the last several challenges have had him making Halloween costumes rather than clothing. I agree, Miss Laurent, that Uli should be soon, but her worst sin is boredom. Kayne has fallen across the line into bizarre.

I'm hoping for Michael to win, not only because his clothing designs are inspired, but he seems like such a very nice fellow. (I try to forget the hunk of plastic he turned into a shoulder wrap ).

I don't think it will be Laura. The editing sucks and if someone is shown crying or upset in the preview for next week's show, they are sure to be perfectly safe-possibly even win or almost win the challenge. Unfortunately I think it will be Kayne this week, the judges really like him less and less lately. I think Uli will be out next week leaving a Laura, Michael, Jeffrey final 3, and I'm hoping for a Michael win b/c he's awesome.

Team Save-a-Ho

This is a quote from Kayne and why I think he probably makes it to the final 3 . . .

In response to the e-mail, yes the dress Tara Conner wore was the exact dress Robert and I made on the show. I actually stayed in New York 4 days after we wrapped up taping to fit Miss Conner in the dress.
    That made me think he makes it, since it sounds like taping finished completely, not just he got kicked off.

Here's the link to where the interview is on Blogging Project Runway. Scroll down just a little to "An Interview With Kayne Gillaspie about the Miss Universe Pageant."

Yes, but taping finishes completely at the final 4 episode, stops for 3 months to let them do their lines for fashion week and resumes for the finale. Also, the final 4 all get to show at fashion week so there are no spoilers (since at the time of the show there will still be 4 left on TV). He may make final 4 then, but there is no guarantee on final 3 since he would legitimately be there for all of taping if he was in that circumstance.

Ah, I see - I didn't realize 4 got to show at fashion week.

Thread Information