Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

URI'S so cute; she makes the funniest faces i think i'm in loooooooooove....

Jeffrey's a prick, but I have to hand it to him, he did deserve the win this time around. He looked like a 'jet-setter'. Too bad he'll be even more of a cocky asshole with a sense of entitlement instead of just being happy he won. Michael is way more talented IMO. I'm looking for him to take it all.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's Wednesday - anyone care to make a prediction?

I predict Vincent, even though I pick him every week, but it's getting down to the really talented ones now.

I'm worried it might be Kayne if he fucks up very much, since they practically fall all over themselves to keep Vincent in.

I'm calling either Kayne or Vincent, maybe even Uli, they weren't all that happy with her last week either.

Lauent thank you so much for the reminder. Im a day off this week.
    I say it will either be Kayne or possibly and going out on a limb here Jeffrey.
    I know its crazy but I like to mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom View Post
    Lauent thank you so much for the reminder. Im a day off this week.
    No problem, Sammy. I'm off a day too because of Labor Day. I'm just happy that Friday will seem to come a day early!

I say it will either be Kayne or possibly and going out on a limb here Jeffrey.
    I'm concerned it might be Kayne, too. Jeffrey's designing is a wild card, but I guess he's got immunity this week since he won last week's challenge.

I think greysfang might be right about Uli - she likes making the same dress over and over again and they're getting bored with it.

Oh I forgot he won immunity dang. Yeah Uli or possibly Laura?
    I think Michael is pretty much safe.

Elite Member

I have a feeling that it will be Kayne or Uli (he needs to class it up and she needs to try something new). I would prefer Jeffrey or Vincent get the boot, but they will end up sticking around for awhile, I'm afraid.

Hope I'm wrong!

I see the top 3 right now as being Micheal, Jeffrey and Laura. Of the others..they have liked Vincent for his willingness to take chances, Uli for her good use of patterned materials, and Kayne for an ability to make good clothes(MK said something to that affect. I would like to see Laura(elegant designs and good craftsmanship), Michael(innovative, quality designs good work) and Uli(good use of patterns..pretty consistent). Kayne has had too many lapses of taste and has made too many bad choices..same with Vincent. Jeffrey is probably going to make it in the top 3(he has been consistent pretty much and has been innovative)..but I hope he fucks it up. His attitude SUCKS for a recovering alky. His 'god must be drunk" when he fucks up..and "god must be sober today" when he succeeds his revolting. I assume he is in AA..so where the fuck is his HUMILITY! ..that is a cornerstone of recovery! He needs to take his own inventory and hit a few meetings IMO. Pride comes before a fall(or a relapse).

Yay! Vincent is gone.

Elite Member

Woo-hoo! Vincent is gone! Everyone loved Uli's dress, but I felt that we've seen it before from her-- I thought she might get a hand slap for that, but I misjudged. I didn't think Kayne's was that bad. I thought he turned the tackiness down a notch with this one.

Boy -- Laura's belly really popped! Guess that's what happens when you have already had 5 kids!

Oh...and I totally wish Tim weren't gay...I want him to marry my sister!

Hallelujah! Vincent is auf'ed!

His "it turns me on," "it gets me off," and any and all variations on that are disgusting and I'm SO glad I don't have to hear it again. My only complaint is it came about 9 weeks too late.

I'm having a hard time picking top three. My two definates are Michael and surprisingly . . . Kayne. For some reason, I really think Kayne is going to pull through until the end. I'm wavering about who the third will be. I'd like it to be Laura, but I think it'll come down to who has an off week.

I'm hoping the top three will be Michael, Uli, and Jeffrey. I'm not sure if Uli's gonna make it if she keeps coming up with the same stuff. Her dress last night was so similar to her Miss America pageant dress--the color, cut...disappointing. I, too, thought she was going to get blasted for having something similar to what she created before.

I'm glad Jeffrey won though. I had the sneaking suspicion that he might right after you hear him say, "I want to be the first person on PR to win a challenge with immunity because that hasn't happened yet." As much of an asshat he is, I still think he adds some excitement to the mix.
    debauched.

I never thought I'd say this, but... I FREAKING LOVED Jeffrey's dress. It was so hot!

Bye Vince, say hi to the 70s for me.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    Yay! Vincent is gone.

YES! His whack-ass shoulda been gone weeks ago!
    and DAMN Laura's showing a lot for only 3 months!

Team ULI !!!!! & Micheal too

Thread Information