Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Default Re: Project Runway

Well, I guess he should have thought of that before he took those books to the apartment.

Keith is a world class hypocrite to accuse anyone else of not having integrity.

Are we sure he's not a Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Does anyone else listen to Tim Gunns podcast? There's SO much edited out and this weeks is awesome!
    I love love love those podcasts...especially when Tim Gunn starts to go on a rant and crack himself up. Plus, there are always juicy extras that they never have on the show.
    debauched.

Hit By Ban Bus!

yes!!! LOVE papa Tim Gunn, as i'd like to call him. he talked about the whole Keith incident in greater detail and the way he puts everything in perspective is just too funny. i listen to it every week on my commute.

I'm glad Michael won the challenge last night, though it was close between his and Kayne's. Kayne is really becoming one of my favorites and I hope he makes it to the end. I'd like to see him there with Laura and Michael, I think.

I do hate they didn't bring back a designer - I was really, really, really hoping Malan would make a return.

I absolutely loved Michael's creation, execution...well, everything. I was really disappointed with Allison's because I pegged her as one of my favs early in the season.
    debauched.

Well, ladies and gents, any wild guesses as to whose little tushie is next to find itself in Walmart's returns bin?

I'm thinking Barbie Doll Boy because I don't think he can dress real women, only little, oddly-sized, plastic ones.....

It probably should be Vincent but I think the judges want to see what insanity he sews up next.

I hope it's Vincent. He and his crappy garments deserve to go and I don't think his talent is on par with the other designers. I think they'll axe him this week because the weaker contestants (aside from Malan ) have consistently been eliminated.

I hope it's not Robert - he's talented and he and Kayne make a hilarious duo.

I feel that if Vera Wang hadn't immediately said she liked Vincent's green gown of a few challenges ago (Miss USA's gown), the other judges would have voted him off then. I think they felt pressured to agree with her. Then, Angela was so obnoxious about being his team member that Miss Barbie USA felt the need to defend him.

Nothing he has done since then has been anything other than downright weird.

But, I can't say I can defend Robert. He isn't listening to what everyone is telling him. Use more color. It's not that difficult a concept. He just seems to be stubborn and arrogant enough to ignore what the judges keep telling him. His last two outifts have been boring and I'll take Vincent's crazy over Robert's boring.

You are right, though, it will break up the Darling Duo of he and Kayne. Although if they both make it to the end, I foresee one incredible back-stabbing run for the finish line between them!

Any project runway addicts out there?

I cannot believe they let Vincent stay again. Is he sleeping with Tim? Breastfeeding Heidi's baby?

Although Alison's outfit was hideous as well as Kayne's, but Vincent's outfits are consistently horrible......

What are these judges thinking? And, I know I'm an old fart who has zero fashion sense (which is why I am still amazed at getting hooked on this tripe), but why would anyone want to wear a large and uneven chunk of stiff plastic around their shoulders? I thought Michael's dress wasn't the worst, but I surely wouldn't have called it the best either.

My opinion, the Cardassian, Jeffrey should have won.

All of them sucked last night, but Michael and (oh gag) Jeffrey were the best. I'm really sad about Allison, she was my favorite as far as actual desinging. personality-wise I'm digging Kane and Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Any project runway addicts out there?
    Present!

I don't like Jeffery. I don't like his smarmy attitude and I hate to have to say this, but I think he should've won. It was the most innovative and that was what the challenge was about. I heart Michael, but I think Jeffery should've edged him out slightly.

That said...

Vincent must go. The fact that he's still there is ridiculous and an insult to the other designers. His dress literally looked like she'd rolled around in a garbage can with glue on. Hideous.

I'm glad Robert got his mojo back this week!

Great, I hated to be the only person who can't seem to turn away from this show.....help me, I need PRA!!!! (Project Runway Anonymous) But now there are three of us.....

Yes, Jeffrey is so in love with himself that it's easy to hate him. And, I have not cared much for his designs so far, but he should have won last night.

I like most of Michael's fashions, but I'm not getting that chunk of plastic wrap. I thought his best one was the one with the dog. That top and plaid skirt just flowed and moved so well on his model.

I went to Bravo's PR website (yes, it is getting bad....) and Tim Gunn's blog said that Robert's dress was very noisy, but he agreed that Robert is finally starting to do "not boring".

The challenge was to be innovative, but wearable. What part of wearable was Vincent's dress, the poor model couldn't even walk down a straight runway.....did you see her try to manage the stairs without bending her knees? He must be related to someone important.

I guess I should end my post with "Hi, my name is cynic and I am a PR addict." Is there a 12 step program for this?

Cynic, you might want to check out http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/

They have basically everything PR and update several times each day. Some of the recaps are hilarious.

Ooooo, thanks. You found the perfect way to get rid of me. There are enough links to keep me busy and off the streets for hours!

47 years old and I just found out that I have a "fashion-dishing" gene....lol.....the things a person finds out about themselves.....thanks for feeding my monkey....

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information