Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 4

Elite Member

^ I would be most happy if that ended up being true -- very deserving designer!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This just ties into my belief that Kevin will be in the top 3.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

It's hard to root for any specific designer this season, based on their work OR persona.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Elite Member

^^ but there are a few I could do without making it into the final three...

like Victorya! Ugh -- don't like her attitude or her skills, and Christian -- he thinks he is much more talented and funny than he really is.

I'm sad about Elisa, my Himalayan rain goddess. I don't like Rami or Victorya, but I do think Rami will be Final 3. I loved Jillian's dress this week, she should have won the challenge.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Santino’s Runway Predictions
    Posted Tue. Jan. 8, 2008 6:21am by Jana Winter Filed Under Project Runway, Santino Rice

So we were looking for someone to tell us their predictions for the rest of Project Runway, someone who wouldn’t be shy about talking smack and dishing the dirt. And who could be better for a little Q&A than the designer everyone loved to hate, Santino Rice of Season 2 fame. But before we get to that, we're going to tell you what's coming up this week the show: Drama, drama, drama as tears fall, fights break out, mayhem erupts when the designers take on their latest challenge, prom dresses.

Yup, that sounds about right. Just like the prom we know. Our sources tell us Christian has it out with the girl he’s designing for. And it was no ordinary confrontation; the fight got heated enough to draw concern from the show’s crew. Also this week, Sweet P, whose days seemed numbered — or so we thought — surprises everyone with a design that wins over even the most stubborn of judges.

Why Santino may not be so crazy after all, and the full Q&A, after the jump.
    PageSix.com: Who do you want to win?
    Santino: I hope that Sweet P wins. She's paid her dues in the industry and I think she's a really admirable human being and a talented designer.
    PageSix.com: Who do hope doesn’t win?
    Santino: I don't really hate anyone from this season. I hope the hardest working, most creative designer wins. Why? Because that's the way it should be. It shouldn't matter whether Nina Garcia likes you or not. Nina's opinion only matters on the show, but means very little in the real world.
    PageSix.com: Who’s the front runner right now?
    Santino: Rami is the one to beat at this stage in the game. I'd bet money Rami makes it to Bryant Park.
    PageSix.com: Who’s the underdog?
    Santino: I'd say Sweet P is the underdog. She's had some pretty close calls and I think it's made her stronger for it. Hopefully, Sweet P again will actually start to trust her instincts and just show everyone her perspective as a designer.
    PageSix.com: Who deserves to win?
    Santino: I think the designer who never quits deserves to win. I think the designer who listens to their inner voice and disregards what the judges say deserves to win. Because the judges are bitter no-talent a**holes who, if put in the same position, would fail miserably.
    PageSix.com: Who doesn’t deserve to win?
    Santino: Quitters and cry-babies don't deserve to win. If you can't deal with the challenges on this show, you can't hack it in the real world.
    PageSix.com: Who is still around that shouldn’t be?
    Santino: I've been bored with Ricky and his bad hats since episode 1. I'm ready to see him go. Victorya is in need of her walking papers as well.
    PageSix.com: Any other juicy gossip?
    Santino: Not really... this season is pretty f***ing boring. It's hard for me to care about watching it and I love fashion and have a vested interest in watching it being that I made the show a hit.
    PageSix.com: Who’s cool? Who’s not?
    Santino: Sweet P's cool, Rami's cool, Kit's cool, I don't mind Christian, he's pretty funny. Who sucks? Nina sucks.
    PageSix.com: Anything else we should know?
    Santino: I don't know who makes it to Bryant Park. The final Runway Show is February 8 at 9 a.m. Can't say if I'll be so inclined to watch it in-person this year, but it's a possibility.
    Pagesix
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Santino: Not really... this season is pretty f***ing boring. It's hard for me to care about watching it and I love fashion and have a vested interest in watching it being that I made the show a hit.
    I see he hasn't changed!

I can't help it though, I love that arrogant bastard.

I love Santino too and he was so robbed in Season Two! I loved Christian's dress last week and I thought Jillian should have one just for her daring. It is hard to say who I would like to see in the top three because the only person I truly dislike is Vyctoria.

Are you fucking kidding me? That tacky ass Ricky is spared yet again over someone like Kevin? That's bullshit.

Ricky has yet to make anything that isn't boring, unfinished, and unflattering at all. He has no business being there, and keeping him is an insult to the talent that goes home in his place.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? That tacky ass Ricky is spared yet again over someone like Kevin? That's bullshit.

Ricky has yet to make anything that isn't boring, unfinished, and unflattering at all. He has no business being there, and keeping him is an insult to the talent that goes home in his place.
    I was surprised Kevin went home. Don't you just want to give Ricky a great big hug!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I was surprised Kevin went home. Don't you just want to give Ricky a great big hug!
    I want to grab him by the shoulders, shake him and yell at him to get a grip. He's such a big BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Don't you just want to give Ricky a great big hug!
    I'd rather drink the hot, salty tears of his defeat - I'm sure there would be plenty.

Am I the only one that likes Christian? He's such a bitchy queen, I know we'd be friends.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Victorya's squished boob mess won????

Ugh.

I can't believe Kevin went home...a little longer and a diff color and I think he would have stayed

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'd rather drink the hot, salty tears of his defeat - I'm sure there would be plenty.

Am I the only one that likes Christian? He's such a bitchy queen, I know we'd be friends.
    No you're not. I love this big drama queen! I wish he would have knocked that teenager's teeth out last night. I'm so glad he didn't go but I thought Sweet P's dress should have won. I can stand Vicorya. She is about the only one that I just can't stomach this season.

Whoa, hold up here. Are you telling me Kevin was sent home last night and Rick the Trick is still on? That's bullshit. I have to watch that episode.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information