Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 4

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ omg Malaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! i miss Malan!!!
    I like Malan. I wanted to see what he could do. It was a shame he was AWOUT so soon. He had an elegant way about him.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ omg Malaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! i miss Malan!!!
    Awww, me, too! At least he was classy about it.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ok so i caught the first episode and i really liked it im so happy w/ everyone so far but i know that cute goes home b/c he gets sick and that makes me really sad they're all so talented and creative in their own ways and thats really cool except the first person to go home; she sucked man! i could do a better dress then she did!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yes this season Christian will be the bitch

The lingerie boy is this season's sweet, yet whiny, Andre. I put $10 on him crying in every episode

I find Elisa the Himalayan rain goddess oddly attractive, though she reminds me of that weird chick from Ohio who put rosettes on EVERYTHING

The pudgy gay guy rocked that dress and he's ADORABLE!

The Santino commercial was so blah. He ain't no good unless he's being a dick, all that nicey nice just doesn't work on him

Jack is freakin' HAWT! Loved the gratuitous underoos shot

I liked the winning dress

Did anyone else notice how badly the models walk this year?
    Two shows down.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greys,looks like you made the right bet.He cried again
    I was actually surprised with Elisa's cape & dress,even though the spitting...
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I think SweetPea made Elise's dress work. She surely reigned her in, at the very least. That said, those two annoy the holy hell out of me. Blech!

I didn't like the dress that won last week either. It just looked like a black blob and the plaid vest got lost under that neck bow thing. DosBlech!

I continue to love Christian simply because he is a fabulous little bitch. I also think he was uber lucky not to have been voted off. Lord Brit is convinced the producers made the judges let him stay because he keeps it spicy! There is a little disclaimer at the end about producers having input or somesuch. Either way, I still can't help loving him.

My fav outfit last week was the French inspired sweater and capri outfit that the blonde chick and Chris did. I liked it. Very simple and cute.

Lovin' this season too!

I love me some Chris March! I hope he sticks around. I'm digging Sweet Pea's vision so far too. I was a big time Jeffrey fan and glad he won!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

^ So you were the one who liked that arse Jeffrey?! I always wondered who that was. lol. I just couldn't stand that guy. Everything he did looked like something you could already buy at Hot Topic or from some punk-wannabe. This season is definitely going to be better than the snorefest of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    There's been lots of gossip on Jeffrey. Apparently he got a big head after he won, ditched all of his old friends and fired everyone who had helped him, left his baby mama, basically being an ungrateful ass. He also did wardrobe for The Bratz movie.
    If that is true it sounds like he is headed right down the path to relapse. Fool.

I could not help but watch this show. Wow..hot guest, hot models..I would not have been able to think 'straight' <- HAHAHAHA!!! The winner had the nicest look this time..actually looked like something you could find in a nice store and buy. Tiki will rock that!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I love this season as well.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Who got kicked out last night, I fell asleep before it even started! I am hoping Crying Boy mainly because I detest trucker hats. And his dress last week looked like a hooker dress......

Crying Boy was close, but it was Carmen who got sent home. And since Crying Boy cried again, I'm still on track with my $10 bet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is Carmen the one who "used to be a model?" She wasn't a favorite, but there were a few I would rather have seen go. The weird little boy with the very odd haircut, Christian?, he talks exactly like my niece and it gives me the creeps.

Crying Boy definitely has some emotive issues.... .....he cries at the drop of a pin....literally.....I think you will win your $10 if you can find anyone to take the bet....

I can't love Christian, because his bitchiness seems too forced, making him an annoying bitch rather than a fierce bitch. 1st season's Jay was sometimes downright cruel, but I loved him because his bitchiness came from the soul.... hahah. Christian's just playing the part, I think, too phoney.

You have to figure anyone with that haircut is looking for a little attention.....

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information