Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 4

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Rami seemed so confused "What, I don't shoot gold out of my ass? I am really in trouble for doing one look all season? Me? Neeenuh!!"

I am actually rather pissed that Rami is being given one more chance and pissed that Chris is having to be put through that. I think Chris should have gotten a clean pass into the final shows. I think Nina couldn't bear to let golden boy get away- maybe she is hoping he will go straight and give her a proper seeing to. Who knows!

Christian definitely should have won. His outfit was truly fierce! lol. Jillian bores me to freakin' TEARS. Her jacket was good but her dress sucked. It was just gross.

I cannot wait to see what Christian and Chris come up with. I know I could go watch it at PRG but I won't. I am making myself wait. I am also excited about seeing the bitchfest that is the reunion show. They showed a snippet of Heidi telling VictoriYA that she was always uptight. lololol
    “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

The Reunion Show is always my favourite, but this year's will probably be less exciting than previous seasons. No hateful Wendy, no Santino, nobody cheated...it will probably be an hour of them discussing the fact that Victorya has no emotions, and the fact Ricky has TOO MANY.

And I, for one, am very excited to hear what Elisa has been up to. Probably doing 'shrooms and sewing clothes for Peter Pan.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I know he's an arrogant little shit but, GO Christian! He's talented as all get out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think there will be some sniping on the reunion episode about the show bringing Chris March back.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think there will be some sniping on the reunion episode about the show bringing Chris March back.
    There might be.

I'm glad they did, Chris was one of the high points of the season for me.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I know he's an arrogant little shit but, GO Christian! He's talented as all get out.
    I totally agree! I just want to slap him most of the time but he's clearly talented.

I never cared for anything Sweet P made (other than the prom dress), but it made me so sad when she was crying after being auf'd.

I predict Sweet P, or maybe Chris March, will be the fan favorite.
    “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Reunion show tonight!!w00t!!

I wonder if anyone will call Christian out on his cattiness? I noticed the black chick who left first or second crying on a commercial. Wonder what she is still boohooing about? I wonder if VictorYA will break into some sort of an expression?

Christian & Chris are my favorite! I love Rami dresses... even though they are all Grecian draping. Victoria is very talented but too boring to be a famous designer. Jillian should not be a part of Fashion Week.

The three I was routing for are: 1. Christian - fierce!, 2. Chris - u betta work!!, 3. Rami - I luv draping
    & not a single fuck was given...

This video is hysterical...esp. if you like Christian at all: YouTube - CHRISTIAN SIRIANO: HIS FIERCEST MOMENTS

I bet that one chick is still crying because she couldn't make a shirt for the male model and made him walk the runway in a freaking blanket/swatch of fabric made to look like a shirt! She sucked, get over it!

Hahaha, thanks dolem!!

Thanks for sharing, dolem! I love Christian. My co-workers and I periodically say "it sounds like . . . sex moans!" Every time is as funny as the first.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

That was great. My fav Christianism is "This is just some tickity tackery", but I'm sure he'll be remembered more for fierce or ferosh.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This show always makes me want to sob because they are all so much better than me, lol. Well...at least the final six are
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information