Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 4

I LOVED the dress that Chris and Christian made. It was amazing and completely fulfilled the requirements for the Avant Garde style. I even quite liked their ready to wear look, even though Michael Kors wasn't sold on it. That jacket Jillian made was truly amazing. I couldn't figure out why she was taking so long, but once I saw the finished product I understood.

I don't care what Jack said about Chris March, I love him. I'm sure it's editing, but that's what all reality TV shows are like. Even though Christian is a little snippy at times I really do like him, and I like what he creates. Rami is full of himself and he's falling into that same trap Santino did, with the same style over and over. He was an ass to Sweet P - and I'm glad the ready to wear dress she made kicked his booty!

I was shocked, completely shocked, that we did not get to see Ricky cry this episode. What happened? I thought he would certainly be bawling when Kit was booted, but nothing. Has his heart turned to steel? (apparently not, as we saw in next week previews).

Ricky did too cry (or maybe it was just a cutaway from a nother episode) but he did cry.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He did? I swear he didn't, maybe I was too hopeful.

^^I believe he teared up a bit when Kit said goodbye to all the desigeners.

I hate the way Ricky is sliding through, just like Wendy Pepper did in Season 1.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

This is just nuts.
    “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

I wonder how times we will now have to hear Christian say "Ferosh". He is annoying but he and Chris kicked some ass in this challenge.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Okay, who is going to be the top three now? I was pretty dedicated to my triumvirate of Kevin, Kit, and Rami (sp), but that is out the freakin' window.

I would have said Rami DEFinitely but he just keeps putting out the same "draped" look. He is turning into Uli. I am thinking more and more that Christian might make it. Jillian definitely could if she would get over her time management issues. I really don't want Victorya in there. Hate her. ugh.

Also, for all of you fellow Maddie haters out there:

Project Runway: Watch Season 4 of the Fashion Designer TV Show Official Bravo TV Site

When I heard that Project Runway was coming to my school, I was shocked. Many girls were interviewed and hoped that they would be chosen. We had to wait until the day of the show to find out who was picked to be a model. When I found out that I was chosen, I was so excited. I was going to be a model! How cool is that? It was a lot of fun choosing our designers by looking at their portfolios. Each designer had their own individual style -- some louder than others. For example, Chris's designs were very vibrant and expressive. My favorite designers were Jillian and Christian because their styles were the most similar to my designs.
    Walking down the runway for the first time in my uniform made me feel like I was in school again, but other people see what I look like without normal clothing. This told me never to wear my uniform again outside of school. We looked so short on the runway and yes, we can -- because we are not the average "models" I was nervous; I did not want to fall on my face on television. Not a good way to start the challenge. I was excited when I met Heidi Klum (who, by the way, is really cool in person). When all the models finally met the designers, I wondered what the designers' first impressions of us were. In person, my designer Christian seemed relaxed and maybe easy to deal with
    When I heard that Project Runway was coming to my school, I was shocked. Many girls were interviewed and hoped that they would be chosen. We had to wait until the day of the show to find out who was picked to be a model. When I found out that I was chosen, I was so excited. I was going to be a model! How cool is that? It was a lot of fun choosing our designers by looking at their portfolios. Each designer had their own individual style -- some louder than others. For example, Chris's designs were very vibrant and expressive. My favorite designers were Jillian and Christian because their styles were the most similar to my designs.
    Walking down the runway for the first time in my uniform made me feel like I was in school again, but other people see what I look like without normal clothing. This told me never to wear my uniform again outside of school. We looked so short on the runway and yes, we can -- because we are not the average "models" I was nervous; I did not want to fall on my face on television. Not a good way to start the challenge. I was excited when I met Heidi Klum (who, by the way, is really cool in person). When all the models finally met the designers, I wondered what the designers' first impressions of us were. In person, my designer Christian seemed relaxed and maybe easy to deal with.
    When discussing our dress, we argued about the length, color, and everything about the design. When the dress was finally constructed, it was just horrible. Christian chose the wrong color, which looked hideous on me. The length on the back of the dress was too short for my body type, and the top part of the dress had too much fabric. If the dress had been tighter, it would have looked a lot better. Christian changed the halter for a large strap on one side and a small on the other. What kind of construction is that? I didn't like the way that I looked in the dress, and I wish I had the chance to redo it all over again. The other designers did a great job on their designs with the exception of Kevin and Ricky. Kevin's red dress was too maternal and too mature for Tizi. Ricky's pink dress was too pale for Kate's skin. I did like the other dresses.
    My favorite dress was Chris's green dress that Krista wore. The details on the back were beautiful. I also liked Rami's olive green dress that Bianca wore because it suited her very well, even though the judges thought of it as conservative. It was fun modeling all the dresses. I think that when Jessica gave the peace sign, it made her dress more fun to wear for prom. Victorya did so well with the dress. The judges were so thrilled to see us. I will never forget when they defended me when my designer was blaming everything on me. Project Runway was a once in a lifetime experience, and if I had to do this all over again, I would in a heartbeat. Au revoir!
    What is awesome about this are some of the comments people have left for her. lol. Silly bitch thought she was going to get her word in. hahahahaha!
    “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    Okay, who is going to be the top three now?
    My picks for top three right now are Jillian, Christian, and Victorya. I don't care for Victorya's stuff, but she has more of a range than Rami. I don't see Chris making it, though I'd be happy if he did. Unless they drop kick him soon, the crying wonder Ricky may be one of the three. Wendy Pepper indeed.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ding dong, the bitch is gone. I am soooo glad Victorya got booted, I couldn't stand her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm glad she's gone too. She was quite the Ice Queen. ahem.

So glad ricky won one. I really felt good for him.

Sweet Pea did an amazing job on her outfit. wow.

Victorya was so cold! After she won the prom dress challenge, as she and Sweet P were walking off stage to the sitting room, Victorya was kind of pushing away Sweet P, who embraced her for winning. Loved it when Ricky started tearing up after the judges were complimenting his design, and Heidi asked something along the lines of "what's w/ you?"
    Chris saying Christian needed a bottle and should be put to bed was great. And that little Christian is a pain but hilarious. I learned another new word from him: "barfness".

Did anyone notice how Victorya said, "I don't want to do the group hug thing..." and still no one made a motion to hug her? Only little Christian, who maybe was taking pity on her bitch ass and hugged her.

FINALLY! An Auf I can get behind!! Her design was awful!!! I am ready for Jillian to go too though but wanted VictoriYA gone. Ugh.

I was happy Ricky won. I think he did deserve. I don't think he should still be in the game when good designers like Kevin and Kit are gone but Kit should have known better than what she put out there last week. I hope Ricky will start to deserve his place in the show. Christian was totally pissed that he didn't win. You could tell.

The other thing my sis and I have been wondering about--- they keep saying at the beginning of the show that the winner will be able to sell their stuff on Bluefly.com. Anyone been there? The only designer from the show they are carrying is Sweet Pea (assuming they are one and the same?). ??

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Did anyone notice how Victorya said, "I don't want to do the group hug thing..." and still no one made a motion to hug her? Only little Christian, who maybe was taking pity on her bitch ass and hugged her.
    As he approached her, she said "OK, maybe I will hug you".

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information