Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway 4

Am I the only one who thinks Kevin's dress was not all that bad? I, for one, loved the color. The whole issue about it being a halter-top, and looking too old, I don't get. Sweet P's dress was also a halter; Victorya's dress was, in essence, a halter as well, yet they received praise, and Victorya won. I didn't like the jewels she added to the front, they were too big and fake looking for my taste. I think something more subtle would've looked better.
    JMHO.

Silver Member

Thumbs down

i think this season is fixed

i love chris' dress

sweet pea should have won

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    i think this season is fixed

i love chris' dress

sweet pea should have won
    If you notice, at the end, it says that producers input IS considered when choosing the person who is eliminated. I am actually furious that Kevin was sent home. That is so fucking wrong! I like Ricky well enough but Kevin is so FAR AHEAD OF HIM it isn't funny!!

Any pretense of this being an actual DESIGN competition is out the window. Ricky's dress wasn't well made. Christian's was a nightmare. Kevin's was boring, but his body of work should have kept him in. The producers are just keeping Ricky in for his bawling and Christian in because he is "amusing."

Oh, and while I am on my tangent, that annoying little bitch that Christian had DID say she wanted shitloads of lace. I cannot believe she stood there and lied about it when Nina questioned it. Except that I can because she is a teenage girl and they do lie and say what they think someone wants to hear. I hope they showed Nina the footage where that little cow said she wanted lace. She was so annoying. I hope she is embarrassed that she came across like a brat on television.

I just cannot believe it. I am furious. Ricky should have left.

Oh yeah, and Sweet P should have won. That dress that V designed was stupid looking. Sweet P's was beautifully made. I don't think MK or NG have seen a teenager in a prom dress in many years- they DO wear dresses like Sweet P designed. Idiots.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Sweet P. was robbed. Ricky made a bland, boring, half assed effort that sucked. He should've left because he hasn't done anything worthy in the whole time there. Victorya's dress was tacky and down right ugly. In fact, my husband and i were making fun of it, and then were completely shocked when all the judges praised it. It looked like a third grader got a hold of a glue gun, rhinestones, and a bedazzler. Plus, I'd like that smug bitch to get knocked down a peg or two. Usually Christian annoys me, but i actually felt sorry for him this time. That girl was a rude, pushy, lying, bitchy pain in the ass. I hope she's completely humiliated when she sees herself on tv and realizes what a ignorant ass she was. And don't even get me started on that horseface Nina. Poor Kevin. He was not the worst this week or any other week. It pisses me off that shitty designers advance, while more worthy designers get sent packin'.

The thing that gets me is that it is completely evident that the producer input made the difference here and that is why Kevin left. He is so far ahead of Ricky and Christian, both of whom I do like, that it is just unforgiveable for him to be the one who left. I would love to see him do an interview where he could be free to discuss this.

Kevin, you weren't my fav, but my god in heaven, you didn't deserve to be sent home.

I will be honest and say this has sullied my opinion of PR. It is very clear case of producers keeping "more exciting" contestants, aka drama queens, on and letting a really great designer like Kevin go. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Elite Member

Agree that Nina and Michael aren't in tune with what the girls where to prom these days! Sweet P was robbed...V's dress was just ugh. And I do agree that I don't think Kevin's was that bad -- I didn't think it looked tacky. He should have gone farther than cryin' Ricky.

Chris' dress was great as well.

I also felt bad for Christian, b/c he did genuinely seem human, instead of the annoying little gnat flitting around the workroom he usually appears to be.

I thought Kevin's dress was pretty horrible. It did look cheap but Rickey still should have gone. Why don't they ever take into consideration the body of work? Sweet P was totally robbed.

I want to know what the judges didn't think was excellent about Chris' dress. I was so in love with it. It was draped beautifully, was an age appropriate color and cut, and was still his without being a crazy over the top costume. I really think there should have been a top 3 instead of 2, Chris' dress deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I want to know what the judges didn't think was excellent about Chris' dress. I was so in love with it. It was draped beautifully, was an age appropriate color and cut, and was still his without being a crazy over the top costume. I really think there should have been a top 3 instead of 2, Chris' dress deserved it.
    Having finally watched the episode, I really agree. Gorgeous dress, and it the fit and movement were exquisite too.

I also liked Sweat Pea's and Kit's dresses. Christian's was a hot mess, but it's hard to perform when your client is SATAN.

And Victorya's was a tacky, ugly mess. But really, it was Ricky who should have gotten the shaft-that crybaby can't design or saw to save his life.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

....not that I'm a conspiracy theorist.....but I think the judges don't like heterosexual males......I can't think of any other reason that Kevin is gone and Crying Boy and Hair Boy are still there......

Well, Jeffery won last year though. He is hetero. I think they don't like non-drama queens. I think Kevin played it too low-key probably. He didn't realize it isn't actually a design competition.

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere. Girlfriend seems bitchy here!!

Jack Is Back  | Project Runway | Advocate.com

How did it feel having to quit the show like that?
    I was crying for, like, three hours. [Bravo] made it look so quick. I was really upset about how they portrayed it on the show. Because the cast actually volunteered to finish my garment, and there was a big production when I left. That was kind of annoying to see, like, “[Lackadaisically] Oh. Bye, Jack. [Excitedly] Yay, Chris is back!” America has to remember that they’re watching Bravo’s edited version of every person on there. There are many sides to Chris. He’s very funny sometimes. But they made him out to be this delight because they knew that he was leaving and then coming back.
    So, what was the reality?
    Let’s just say that there are seven New Yorkers from the show this season and only four of us hang out -- and Chris is not one of them.

The four include you…
    Christian, Victoria, and Kevin.

You and Rami seemed to have your share of friction.
    Basically, what happens when you bash other contestants is you look bad. Rami just thinks that he is better than everyone else.

Did you try not to criticize the other contestants in your on-air interviews?
    I, like a lot of gay guys, can have that sarcastic, bitchy sense of humor. And I don’t mean to sound conceited, but if you’re kind of quirky and like a Jay McCarroll–type character, you can get away with saying some nasty things [in the interviews], because people are like, “Oh, he’s the quirky, bitchy guy.” But if you’re kind of attractive, you’ll come off as being a really full-of-yourself bitch.

What’s your take on Elisa?
    Her clothes look a lot better on television than they looked in person. To some of us it was a little bit insulting that she was on as long as she was, because she doesn’t have the skills that we all practiced so hard to be on the show. She has a huge fan base, once again, because Bravo edited her to be the kinda wacky girl with a heart of gold.

What did you think of the French maid dress that sealed Steven’s doom in the challenge where you had to design for the weight-loss clients?
    I felt really bad for him. For me, in that episode, I thought Chris March’s was absolutely heinous. He's very skilled, but his taste is off. He just makes costumes.

And yet again, we see Ricky spouting the waterworks.
    Oh, he cries at the drop of a hat. And he’s usually wearing that hat.

You’re a menswear designer, so I imagine you had to do some real prepping to get yourself in gear for the show.
    I’m not someone like Rami who’s got a bank of, like, 100 dresses in my repertoire. So I had to spend six months before the show really practicing all that stuff.
    Bravo has invited you to audition for season 5. Are you going to?
    The producers told me at the time that they would expedite the whole process for me, but that there were no guarantees. I just don’t know. It’s such a big undertaking. And the fallout afterwards, regardless of how far you go, is so big.
    I wonder if any of this will come back to haunt him when they have the reunion show (assuming he attends). Bit like Season One when they all confronted the British chick who had done some interviews that pissed some of them off. She got mad and walked out. lol

Bronze Member

Angry

Any guesses on who will be screwed tonight ? (It is 7:25 pm Florida)

I have a feeling that Chris and Sweet P will be screwed again.

It's probably too much to hope for that Ricky will find his neck on the chopping block.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well, this is me double posting, but they're hours apart, so maybe that doesn't count?

So that bitchy ass Ricky escapes the noose yet again - he's a regular Houdini. He makes shit sandwiches every week and the judges eat them without complaint.

If that crying no-talent makes it to the final 3, I might be done with PR.

In other news, I loved Christian/Chris' looks. A good win, though I admit that trench Jillian/Victoria made was fabulous.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

This was just a great eppy all around. Excellent quality work tonight, definitely the best I've ever seen in any season.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information