Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

what's in the box????

this season is almost too intense, and i mean, not in a fun way anymore (like 24)! there's just no payoff--very little progress...it's just too much work!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Eli

I admit, the first episode of season 3 was a bit daunting. And the 2nd ep airs tonight on TV, so... we'll see how it goes. Although, the ads don't really say much. Just obsessively adding "FEATURING AUSTRALIA'S OWN DARLING OF THE NATION CHRIS VANCE". Which means nothing to me...
    I want C-Note and Sarah back.

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    what's in the box????

this season is almost too intense, and i mean, not in a fun way anymore (like 24)! there's just no payoff--very little progress...it's just too much work!
    I'm picturing to be like the movie Se7en, which is kind of a rip-off.

god, i hope not! how unoriginal!!!

I missed it on Monday! What happened?

Eli

Not much.

Eli

Oh my God what the fucking shizzle!! They killed Sara! Her head was in a box!! Wtf's wrong with them, are they against females on this show or what? The creator does look like a bit of a creep. I can't believe they did that. I'm switching off as of right now. Goodbye PB!

I was disappointed the killed Sara, too. i think they made a big mistake with this one. Because the viewer is rooting for Michael to get out so they would be reunited, but now that we know the pain Michael's going to go through when he gets out, is not something the viewer is going to look forward too, therefore, not wanting to watch it.

Oh my god are you serious! Is it really Sarahs head? Or is that just a joke?? I thought maybe it would be a hand or something. I won't see that episode until next Wednesday now.
    So I stand with a dead smile on my face
    Wondering how much of my time they'll waste
    Oh god I hate these Satan's helpers

Silver Member

They had to kill Sara, the actress who plays her isn't returning to the show. I personally wouldn't have liked seeing another actress take her place.

But it does make me wonder how that fits into the plot. Considering Michael is the one they need it was stupid to kill Sara. But on the other hand if they killed LJ Lincoln would have stopped at nothing to bring them all down - at least with them still having LJ they have some control over Lincoln. And then again, they could have sent another body part with a picture of who they cut it off of.

So far I'm enjoying this season. Who is that girl from The Company? It kinda seems like she's working both sides of it (who sent Whistler the book?). What is T-Bag's plan now that he's head drug dealer? Could Bellick be any more stupid? Does he really think selling Michael out will get him anywhere, if anything he should be working to get closer so he gets in on the escape.

Eli

Couldn't Sarah have just... left the plot for a while??

Elite Member

^^i was watching E news and they said the actress who played Sara wanted off the show to spend more time with her baby. I agree though, killing her off was a bad move

So she really does die. Damn man, I don't want to watch next weeks episode now.
    So I stand with a dead smile on my face
    Wondering how much of my time they'll waste
    Oh god I hate these Satan's helpers

i was soooo pissed when i saw this! gimme a freakin' break--couldn't they have been a little more creative? geez...and i agree: from a plotline perspective, this was a bad move. again, there had better be some emotional payoff, and they just removed the possibility of a good payoff for all this suffering they're putting (michael) us through!

i wanted to turn it off, but it's my monday night guilty pleasure... ;-/

Eli

The way they had Sarah and LJ evacuated from that room was poorly done. Even in 15 years if you watch the show with no clue about what went on behind the scenes, you'd still be like "Oh yeah I guess they don't have the actress for that part". And the fact that they showed LJ was silly... to make it seem fair they should have hidden his face as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information