Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    ^^?? didn't you see the kiss on the train? they finally hooked up, however briefly...still, was kind of unsatisfying, though most fans of the show seemed happy with it!

went gets hotter every week! that's the best reason to watch the show, imo!
    Yeah I saw that but they kissed already. I know they probably won't show or go any further than a kiss but its kind of lame since it happened before.

I'm in the middle of the second season, late as usually.

I've fallen so hard for Wenty, the last time I had such an intense crush on a celeb was when I was in love with Axl Rose in 7th grade. Christ, that boy is hot. I really feel like I should be his girlfriend.

Oh yeah, and the show is awesome, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^ Yes, Wenty is gorgeous! Love those eyes...WOW!

His mouth is driving me nuts. That little scar on his upper lip is hypnotizing me. I think it's talking to me. It says: Kiss me, kiss me.

Anyway, I just finished the second seaon and I'm not as thrilled as I was with the first season.

The cliffhanger is a scandal. Basically, that's no cliffhanger, they just stopped in the middle of the plotline. I hated it! That's inapropriate for a season finale.

I hated it especially, because everything seemed sorted out, than something entirely random happened and everything is lost. Now things are worse than they were before.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I hated it especially, because everything seemed sorted out, than something entirely random happened and everything is lost.
    I know. Now we have to break out all over again...it's starting to drag out.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

^^ I hope they come up with something better than that. Only I can't think of anything.
    -Bugdoll-

all i gotta say is the first few episodes had better be fantastic, bc i was also really really disappointed in last season's ending; it just seemed so damn random, incongruent...

in any case, this had better be the last season, as much as i love me some went!!
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Didn't anyone watch S3's premiere tonight? I thought it was pretty in'neresting & intense. I hope this season isn't as lame as last season...Ooooh, and Went was HOTTTTTTTT too!!! Yum yumyum!

it already started?!?!? i have to download it fast!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It was great, just like all the other episodes.

I wondered how they were going to deal with Sara, because in real life she's pregnant, and I didn't see her name in the opening credits. This "week" will take the whole season before they break out again.

i had wondered that too; guess they're going to keep her "kidnapped" until she delivers!

Eli

Bought season 2 after a Season 1 marathon (which I watched last year) and since I'm new to season 2 I just have to say... BLOODY HELL THIS IS THE BEST FRICKIN SHOW IN YEARS!! It outdoes the first season of 24 by a mile, and I'm only about 9 episodes in!
    Watched the ep last night where C-Note's wife runs from the cops into a van and I was on absolute tenterhooks. I was screaming at the TV going: "Run, wifey, run!"
    Nothing like a good action show where you don't know what will happen.
    I am in love with this show big time. It's like a whole new show.
    And season 3 starts tonight on TV so I'll have to tape that.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm in the middle of the second season, late as usually.

I've fallen so hard for Wenty, the last time I had such an intense crush on a celeb was when I was in love with Axl Rose in 7th grade. Christ, that boy is hot. I really feel like I should be his girlfriend.

We are twins. Come back, reflection. I am exactly the same, I haven't fallen this hard for a celeb ever. It's not just his face, it's what I've read about him too. And he's British!! Sort of. His eyes are great. There's this shot in an early ep of season 2 where he turns to T-Bag ina car and says something like: "If you don't find blah blah, we'll blah blah you, BOY." And it's a close up and my heart shatters.
    I heart him so.

he looked AMAZING on monday's episode!!! still, compared to the first season, monday's ep really sucked balls.

i HOPE it gets better! to hear went describe it, it sounds like they're going to get much more pysch-thriller than anything. i guess as long as they keep using michael's ingenuity/intellect, it will stay interesting. they also MUST keep t-bag around; he's the best character/actor there!

Eli

I don't think after a season like s2 when they went about the country, than most fans will be able to deal with being back in Prison, no matter how rough and different it is. I'm scared!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information