Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild - E's new reality show

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    this show looks like shit! no offense, it just pisses me off when pieces of crap like this get a reality show, the mom dealing adderall pills to her daughters?! wtf!
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    It infuriates me that our culture makes 'stars' out of trash like this.

I totally agree with both posts. Let's just keep rewarding bad behavior and uselessness. Sickening. I refuse to watch this kind of shit.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

I watched a re-run last night and it is unbelievable that this mess is on tv! No longer interested and I'm a reality show junkie.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Silver Member

Absolutely NSFW

tess taylor seems fun tess_taylor_adler_naked_bong_smoking - What Would Tyler Durden Do

So when your "sister" is on trial for a felony shouldn't you make sure your topless bong smoking pics are private?

The Vanity Fair article was pretty good. The reporter tears down their image, makes them look like the cheap, fake wannabes that they are.
    Nancy Jo Sales on the Bling Ring | Culture | Vanity Fair
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

At her lawyer’s office, a week before her arraignment, Neiers denied any involvement in the burglaries. “I’m a firm believer in Karma,” she said, “and I think this situation was attracted into my life because it was supposed to be a huge learning lesson for me to grow and expand as a spiritual human being. I see myself being like an Angelina Jolie,” she said, “but even stronger, pushing even harder for the universe and for peace and for the health of our planet.” She was sounding almost like a real celebrity.
    whatta dumb twat!
    can i make this into a t-shirt and sell it on venice beach

I saw a bit of it. I don't see a point to the show and the mother is the worst actress ever.

Tried watch this but it's awful.

Reality show stars need to be good 'actors'. So much stuff is scripted. This family is like the Llamas family...they can't act at all. So 'scenes' that should feel natural aren't.

The mum is the worst mum in the world.

I can't believe that during the daughters legal problems the reality show still filmed.

I hope they don't become stars or anything...this show is so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    It infuriates me that our culture makes 'stars' out of trash like this.
    Me too. I don't care if it makes me sound like a biddy, it's true. It contributes to the collective dumbing-down of the population, and we don't need any help with that.

fgg

Alexis Neiers Cops Deal, Gets Jail Time

Originally posted May 10th 2010 9:59 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Alexis Neiers just got 180 days in jail for her role in the Burglar Bunch crimes.

Neiers pled no contest and was also placed on three years felony probation and ordered to stay away from Orlando Bloom's home.

Neiers was accused of stealing nearly $600,000 worth of stuff from Bloom -- a hearing was set for a later date to determine how much restitution she must pay.

The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to surrender by June 24.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nYFdeuKW

I was wondering how it would turn out when Orlando said he'd testify. Funny because I've seen a few eps of this show and she keeps saying her involvement was a big misunderstanding. LOL Although, how much time will she actually spend in jail is the question...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

no pity. Enjoy being fresh meat in prison, twatlette.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she should have gotten a lot more time than that, for robbing homes?! she could have gotten herself killed, stupid twat.

fgg

Despite Jail Term, Reality Teen Claims Innocence in Orlando Bloom Burglary

By Ken Lee
    Tuesday May 11, 2010 06:40 PM EDT

Alexis Neiers
    Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

She's officially a convicted felon for her role in a 2009 heist at Orlando Bloom's home, but Pretty Wild star Alexis Neiers wants to clear her name.

"I didn't do anything wrong," Neiers, 18, tells E! News. "I thought we were going to trial and we had a great shot at this. I had been so confident because I had thought up until this point that I didn't do anything wrong."

In a last-minute plea bargain Monday, Neiers accepted a six-month jail term and three years probation for what her attorney Jeffery Rubenstein called "a limited role" in the caper. Rubenstein has said the plea was due in large part to Bloom's willingness to testify.

Neiers was seen on surveillance video as one of four people entering Bloom's Hollywood Hills home last July, but she previously insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in. She begins her jail term on June 24.

"You go into this thinking, 'I may only serve 30 percent of the time,' or whatever, but I could end up serving a full six months. I want to prepare myself mentally as best as I can. I'm going to walk into that courtroom with my head held high and do the right thing."

Over a half-million dollars in artwork, watches and other valuables were stolen from the actor, allegedly by a ring of teenage burglars who committed a year-long crime spree that raided the homes of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson and other young celebrities that netted more than $3 million in luxury goods.

Five other defendants separately face a variety of felony charges in the ongoing case.

ah mentally preparing herself.... big job there.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

whiny bitches. they are always crying. i watched parts of this idiotic shit a month ago. its just best to turn the channel.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information