Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton on Letterman Friday 9/28

That was one of the funniest interviews ever.

The best part was when the guy in the audience yelled out 'I love you, Paris' and she yelled back to him and Dave asked 'Is that someone you met in jail?' Classic!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

David Letterman is an over the hill tool. I may not like some of his guests personally, but it is beyond rude and classless to invite someone on as a guest just to ambush them in an attempt to embarrass them to boost yourself. I'd like to see one of his guests kick him square in the mouth. My opinion doesn't change based on who it is he is 'calling out'. If it's rude it's rude.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I basically agree with you crumpet, but Paris deserves it.

She did handle it like a well-bred finishing school lady, and that is one of the very few things about her - possibly the only thing - that is a role model for young girls.

^^^^^See, I don't get why she 'deserved it' as a special case when one wouldn't normally advocate such behavior towards an invited guest. I do not like this girl. However, she's hardly a child rapist or serial killer. It just bugs me when people are willing to throw aside basic principles when it comes to someone that they don't like. For instance, if Bill O'Reilly invited someone who people did like on his show and them acted that way, no one would condone it. I just don't see why personal feelings about a guest would justify behaving in a way that one doesn't approve of.

Dave is so self-important and seems smug to me. I've always found him to be overrated.

Damn, he was rude. I agree with you, Crumpet. I don't like her but I don't agree with him doing that too her either.
    She does need to learn to laugh and let it go though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She got served and David Letterman was BRILLIANT. I was laughing so hard I had tears! I hope she realizes the audience was laughing AT her. This was a beautiful thing and no one deserved it more than Paris. It was high time she was treated like the caliber of "celebrity" she really is - a media joke. FUCK YOU PARIS! lol

Dave needs to grow up. He's not fourteen.

Hit By Ban Bus!

grow up?!?!??! that was the funniest adult humor I have heard in ages. and appropriate as hell!! he spoke to her like the dumb ass kid she is!

she went on HIS show to promote her shit. they both had agendas and I doubt he ASKED her to be on his show. she's pimping her ass as usual.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

"I'll buy you a Parakeet"

I keep watching it over and over again! I can't stop, its too funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

For the people saying Dave was rude and ambushed Paris, he really didn't. Paris is a celebrity, for whatever reason, and she did go to jail and it was big news, and she milked it for all it was worth by going on Larry King and doing other interviews.

Now she wants to come on Dave's show a few months after the fact and grab more media attention, like she doesn't get enough of it, so, naturally, Dave's going to bring the jail thing up. That's the type of host he is. If Paris didn't want the topic brought up, then she shouldn't have gone on his show.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    For the people saying Dave was rude and ambushed Paris, he really didn't. Paris is a celebrity, for whatever reason, and she did go to jail and it was big news, and she milked it for all it was worth by going on Larry King and doing other interviews.

Now she wants to come on Dave's show a few months after the fact and grab more media attention, like she doesn't get enough of it, so, naturally, Dave's going to bring the jail thing up. That's the type of host he is. If Paris didn't want the topic brought up, then she shouldn't have gone on his show.
    AMEN! But we all know she can't stay out of the spotlight and since she has nothing else in her life but her fuck ups that is what everyone will continue to dwell on. And I doubt that will EVER change.

GOOD, She deserves it. Shes one of those people who is nasty to everyone else but is sensitive herself.

Meanwhile, her shoulders are really broad! Ive never noticed that before. The short hair really emphasizes it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information