Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Parenthood

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Anyone else watch Parenthood last night? I just love all the storylines of all the members of the family, and how they are intwined with each other. The Joni Mitchell song that is track 9, being The Bone Zone was hilarious. I wonder what song that is and off of what album. I was never a Joni Mitchell fan, so I don't know her music.
    I watched it. I'm annoyed that it seems like they are starting trouble with Joel and Julia. To me they are the only really normal and non-irritating couple on the show. Sarah is super annoying and her co-dependence on Amber is starting to make me hate her character. Get a life.

I love that Hank paid Max to be quiet for an hour.

Sarah just in general is annoying, her trying to be a parent to Amber and Drew is beyond annoying. She's so frustrating.

I loved the scenes with Zeke and Victor, I thought it was so cute and how Julia was unable to punish them so she went to her dad LOL.

And when Max gave his mum the 20 bucks, had tears in my eyes.

I'm liking this season so far apart from Sarah.

This post has not been proofread

Sarah does suck. I do understand some of her questions with Ryan's quick proposal and his family being such a big secret,....but she has to let her daughter get the answers to those questions. The more she pushes the subject, the faster Amber will get married.

I also liked how Hank said she was flighty and bops from career to career. SHE needs to grow up and become a responsible person herself before lecturing her kid.

Anyone still watching??

I am, I am.

Looks like trouble for Julia this week. I hate that they turned Joel into kind of a dick this season. They were always the stable ones on the show. Aside from their daughter, who's always been a brat.

Also, how does Amber go from being in love one week, to now having doubts the next. Especially after getting the romantic proposal she wanted. She's almost as annoying as Sarah.

fgg

i'm an episode behind but i need less cancer wife. i hate that she's so central to the plot this year because she bores me to tears. actually, the whole season so far hasn't been meeting expectations.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm still watching but it's losing me. The best scene so far has been when Crosby is drunk with those band guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I was glad that the show didn't have a Kristina and her campaign section this week. I think that whole thing is boring, as well.

I think Sarah was right, Amber isn't ready to settle down. She is already having feelings for another guy at a point in her relationship where you should be at a very happy point. But Sarah is annoying giving her kid advice when she has no clue in her own life, even at 40 something.

I love Crosby....well, actually Dax. He is such a goofy and lovable guy it seems.

I hope Julia doesn't have an affair. Her and Joel are just going through a valley right now,....and need to reconnect. He had similar struggles when he stayed home with the one kid, while Julia worked. He should realize that she is at the same point now, but with two kids. Plus, one has some behavioral and learning issues. I hate to see their marriage crumble.

I like Drew...poor kid. This girl will break his heart...
    laynes likes this.

I see from the previews that Ryan is going to go off the rails. I could see that building up the last several shows. Looks bad.....

And Amber and Ryan best not get married,....neither one is ready. I am afriad that Amber is going to be a flake just like her Mother. Drew seems to have some issues and be timid as well.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; November 15th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Why are they turning Joel into an asshole? I hate when writers ruin characters.

Poor Ryan. I'm guess next week's episode will be the end of the wedding plans.

Finally watched last weeks episode. Omg poor Julia. I'm still rooting for them though, I love her and Joel together. Sydney's face when she was asking Julia why her parents were constantly fighting was just so sad. And Victor! Poor Victor.

Oh Ryan, I feel like I should enter that gif of Tyra yelling "we were all rooting for you" here but damn son, you had to go and ruin it. The guy has definitely got issues and you could tell he hadn't worked on them at all. It's just sad it has to take him beating someone else up in order for Amber to realise that he is bad news.

Adam and Crosby when Crosby was singing "get off my lawn" *giggles*

This post has not been proofread

Same thing with this show as the others,...holiday specials have bumped it for awhile now. Ready for the regular schedule to start again.

I hate that they are doing this to Julia and Joel.....ugggg! And it makes me mad she even went to that guys house, and after Joel was actually trying to make some changes to work on the marriage.
    laynes likes this.

She crazy. I would much rather have Joel than Roy from The Office.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information