Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time: ABC

I know, I just want to shake Emma and say, "You do know he (Hook) ran off with your baby daddy's momma, right?" I REALLY want them to pursue the Regina/Robin Hood thing again as well as do more Pan/Rumple stuff. I could stand leaving Henry behind, the idiot. As much as I love me some Hook, I need him to hook up with Emma, so I can have Neal to myself. I know, I know, Neal's an absolute moron, but I've still got a thing for him for some reason.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I really don't give a rats arse about shipping wars, as in CaptainSwan or SwanFire taking sides. But it shits me the way that a lot of OUaT fans go totally OTT about it, to the point of hassling actors and writers on wai wittier about their chosen spin on events. I just want to enjoy the show, not get in a flap about who Emma will end up with!

I so wanted to slap Henry for being so stupid. Imma go and be a hero like Grampa! Fucktard. Military school for you!

cute stuff: presumably on screen Snow White may get her wish to have another baby with Prince Charming as off screen Ginny Goodwin and Josh Dallas announced today she is pregnant. GG and JD were tweeting about buns in the oven and #littlecharmer but the cutest thing was Jennifer Morrison tweeting that she was excited to be a "big sister". Adorkable!!

Thank fuck they're off Neverland. Looking forward to seeing these people in daylight again!
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Elite Member

OK, is it wrong of me to hope that the guy who plays Pan can stay on the show as Henry and the boy who plays Henry can go back to Neverland to never be heard from again? He's OK as Henry, but trying to channel Pan through Henry? That boy doesn't have the acting chops, especially when the guy playing Pan is sooooo good.
    70sRock, Neptunia and OrangeSlice like this.

I know!

The actor who plays Henry is distractedly terrible in every way. The kid who plays Pan is amazing. I could deal with a permanent switch.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    OK, is it wrong of me to hope that the guy who plays Pan can stay on the show as Henry and the boy who plays Henry can go back to Neverland to never be heard from again? He's OK as Henry, but trying to channel Pan through Henry? That boy doesn't have the acting chops, especially when the guy playing Pan is sooooo good.

The part where Henry and Pan switched bodies, I thought, "Oh God, we're not over this story line yet!?!?" Then I saw Jared (the Henry actor) try to play Pan being Henry and it was just awful, he doesn't have the ability to play Henry let alone trying to do a dual role.
    I hope they keep Robbie Kay, apparently he's going to college in Texas so I'm not sure if he's willing to leave that and go to Vancouver full-time to film Once but I hope he's at least given that chance.
    Also I really liked the Charming/Emma moment, where he told her she was a leader, it was, well, charming!

I'm glad the whole crew from Neverland is going back with them to spice things up a bit. I agree about Henry though. It was painful to watch. I really liked the scenes with Regina and baby Henry. I can't believe how chill everyone was when discussing Pan being Rumple's daddy. And Neal would look so much better if he would just shave. Wonder when (and I'm assuming it's when) they're going to announce a pregnancy for Snow given Ginnifer's pregnancy.

I fucking hate this child actor, he's going to ruin Pan's character.
    Robbie Kay is amazingly good, I can't get over that scene where he lets go of Rumple, so much emotion passing through his eyes, that kid playing henry will never get that right.
    Can they ditch him in Neverland and keep Robbie please?
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

I love Robbie Kay being Henry. He makes a better Henry than Henry does. They need to ruin Henry's body so Robbie can be Henry. That would make me very happy.

Henry trying to be Pan is ridiculous. He has absolutely zero menace. Robbie could say so much with one eyebrow raise. I don't even know the name of the guy who plays Henry, that's how much impression he's made.

They should blend Henry and Pan's characters into one, leaving them in Robbie's body. That way we could get all of Kay's range. Just the way he said, "Mom?" Was better than anything Henry said all season.
    tulip, Butterfly and Sassiness like this.

I am so behind with this show.....maybe someday I will watch the seasons on Netflix.
    southernbelle likes this.

I'm just thankful they didn't drag out the switch forever with no one knowing that it wasn't really Henry in Henry's body. The first part of the season moved soooooo slow and now things are finally moving along again. I was so sick of them wandering around in the damn jungle.
    Butterfly and Neptunia like this.

Agree on the child acting. Jared Gilmore tries hard but he struggles with anything more than being the enthusiastic kid.

ADORED all the Daddy Charming/Emma moments in the past few episodes. It's adorkable!

Finally, they're out of Neverland and the show got so much better because of it!
    It was funny when everyone was leaving the boat and showing all the new people in Storybrooke, I think the population has doubled with Tink, The Darlings, Little Mermaid and her prince, that annoying guy who follows Pan around and Pan too. So many new people!

They were really laying the groundwork for Ginnifer's real life pregnancy in this episode. Snow wants another baby with Charming so it'll be easy to just write her pregnancy in.

Jared tried his best to be Pan but a couple of squints and side-eyes didn't really do it but Robbie Kay did a good job of being Henry and getting everyone to believe in him. I'm also really glad they didn't carry the body switch into the winter break finale. I hate when we know as viewers but everyone else is just oblivious and we have to watch them missing cues again and again, this was much better.

I actually felt a little sorry for Regina when she realized that Henry didn't want to spend time with her as she hoped, it was just Pan playing her. Then I remembered how she said she didn't have any remorse for all the curses and killings she's done and stopped feeling sorry for her! Lana Parilla is such a good actress because even though Regina is a remorseless serial killer and forced the Charming's to leave their child for over 20 years because of a curse she created, I still feel pangs of sympathy for her because Regina really loves Henry and Lana plays that so well.

So what's going to happen with this new/old curse? Will everyone be sent back to The Enchanted Forest? Stay in Storybrooke and forget who they are just like the first season? I'd like it if everyone was sent to the Enchanted Forest but they still know who they are and try to make a home there for a bit. The only problem I have with that is the horrible green screen scenes that would accompany it all! The castle scenes are the worst! They look like old video games!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information