Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OMG! This crazy bitch on Dr. Phil

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

LOL, that reminds me
    boy to his dad "your penis is ugly, it has hair"
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

^^ haha too funny..I would have loved to see that episode..woman is really odd.

I saw this episode also......made me want to throw up

btw for the parents on this board, I'm a psych student and have had to take human sexuality classes for my major- you would be shocked to know how young kids start thinking about sex. Boys usually begin masturbating at around 9 or 10 (yes that sounded very young to me at first but apparently it's true)- sometimes even sooner, sometimes later of course. Depends on the kid. If you catch them doing it you should never be angry or upset with them though, that can set them up for serious sexuality issues later on in life during adulthood. Sex should be something you discuss with your child but shouldn't be thrown under the rug and you should never tell your child it's wrong/dirty/not normal. Rather telling them it's completely normal is the best thing in most cases. (although I'm sure you guys know that)

However this woman/family on Dr Phil made me want to call child protective services!

This reminds me of my horrifying sex toy story.

My parents were remodeling their bedroom so they moved a lot of their stuff into their spare bedroom closet. My mother sent my husband and I in there to look for something (I can't even remember what it was) and we were looking on the shelf and my husband grabbed this item wrapped in several socks.

He unwraps it and it's a huge vibrator!! I mean HUGE, it was inches and inches WIDE. That's why he didn't think it was a vibrator because it was as wide as a fist. I told him to put it back where he found it and we ran out of the room.

My mother was in the other room with my dad and I think my dad told her to get us out of the room before we saw it. As soon as we went in the same room as her, she said something like, "Oh, I hope you didn't find that vibrator your dad had in the closet as a joke." And she laughed like it was a gag toy......

My husband likes to bring the memory up because I cringe at the thought of them using that massive vibrator. My husband and I aren't prudes and have toys, but I have never seen a vibrator that huge in my life..... it wasn't a gag gift. Ew.

AHHH that must have been horrifying for you ^^^ nobody wants to think about their parents' sex lives! Thinking about my parents doing it makes me want to:

Silver Member

Why all this talk about only boys and masturbation... Girls do it too! I started doing it very young. I was younger than 5 when I started, can't remember exactly when. I would do it when I felt stressed, and other times just for pleasure. My parents and the whole family knew I did it, but I'm not sure if they realised it was masturbation. But I know that they thought that something was wrong with me and made me feel guilty.

I've found out that it's not uncommon at all for little children to masturbate...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    This reminds me of my horrifying sex toy story.

My parents were remodeling their bedroom so they moved a lot of their stuff into their spare bedroom closet. My mother sent my husband and I in there to look for something (I can't even remember what it was) and we were looking on the shelf and my husband grabbed this item wrapped in several socks.

He unwraps it and it's a huge vibrator!! I mean HUGE, it was inches and inches WIDE. That's why he didn't think it was a vibrator because it was as wide as a fist. I told him to put it back where he found it and we ran out of the room.

My mother was in the other room with my dad and I think my dad told her to get us out of the room before we saw it. As soon as we went in the same room as her, she said something like, "Oh, I hope you didn't find that vibrator your dad had in the closet as a joke." And she laughed like it was a gag toy......

My husband likes to bring the memory up because I cringe at the thought of them using that massive vibrator. My husband and I aren't prudes and have toys, but I have never seen a vibrator that huge in my life..... it wasn't a gag gift. Ew.

*cringes* this is bringing back some awful memories i have of my parents and their "toy box" Apparantly my father is very talented at making whips.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

^^ me too, I remember finding my moms vibrator when I went through her nightstand once (I was like 14 at the time), I bolted out of there like I had seen a ghost lol......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information