Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! This crazy bitch on Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    Oh Crap..my son is 10, do 10 year olds really do this. I'll start knocking more often I guess. shit.
    Mine is 11 1/2. But he's just a BABY!!!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know grey's i'm totally depressed now I shant believe my little baby is old enough for dirty thoughts yet i'm hidding my head in the sand now ;p
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Mine's almost 14. He's just now starting to hit puberty though. When do they start whacking off regularly? (Thank God he does his own laundry. I would be a little traumatized to find a crunchy, dried spunk-filled sock.)
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Sounds like a crazy perverted weirdo. The kids are probably traumatized and embarassed.

Since some people here mentioned walking in on their kids...I have two friends who each have a 15 year old son and in the last year, both of them walked in and then shut the door. It was the surprise factor mostly. I asked them if they knocked first and they said they did, just a quick knock knock and then turn the handle, like they always did before.

So I said to them that they now knew to "wait for the response" after the knock. Never know what you might find if you don't.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Ok... I don't know what's up with males and their penis, they are obsessed or something! Listen to this story- my boyfriend's nephew's 4th birthday was couple months ago... his mom was hugging him and wishing him happy birthday, with all this mommy talk and "you are mommy's little boy.. but you are gonna grow up to be a big guy.. your arms are gonna be bigger, and your legs.. and your tummy.. " etc.. and that little guy grabbed his thingie and loudly (like that is the most important thing) said "And this, mommy!! THIS is also gonna get bigger!!!"
    Ahahaha.. it's a funny story.. but still- it shows you how much they care, I guess!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

^ And they never stop going on about it when they grow up either

lol that is so true honey piggy thinks after all these years him whipping that thing out and waving it around is still funny lol after the first 500 times it's not funny anymore it's just a dick please put it away unless i'm gonna use it
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

"Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

I was discussing with a male friend of mine when did he start with the self gratification, and he told me that he didnt really start what he considered "masturbating" until 13 or so when he hit puberty, but he said he remembered touching himself LONG before that just when he was like, nervous or scared or bored or whatever...any other emotion but happy I suppose just because it felt good and relaxed him.
    Dramatically overdramatic

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    Encourages her children to masturbate when they are upset.
    louise hay gives the exact same advice as do many therapists. it's normal and it calms anxiety.

Eli

OMG do boys generally have their first wank at 10!!! My goodness. I hit puberty at 12 and I didn't have my first wank until I was 15. Of course, I didn't know properly what it was until it happened. I thought it was when you peed white, but that's just something to do with what you drink the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    louise hay gives the exact same advice as do many therapists. it's normal and it calms anxiety.

I don't think touching up your mothers sex toys is

Honestly I'm not even sure how you would "encourage" a kid to masturbate. I mean its like, if you catch them doing it okay, dont berate them or scold them....but encourage seems like a weird word. Especially if its not something your kids are doing on their own...
    Dramatically overdramatic

When my friend's son went through puberty, his little brother was in his brother's room. The little one ran to find his mother to tell her "Mom, big brother's penis is bigger than Daddy's"!

(this thread has really gone off topic)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information