Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, who here loves Craig Ferguson??!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

No, he's divorced. There's something that says "open to it" though Can't put my finger on it. He like busty women from what I can see, and he gets all coquettish when a beautiful woman is on the show. He had a fling with Sharon Stone, which sorta made me go ewwww but I guess I can forgive him for that. He's a high energy guy and I think he got caught up in a moment.

I LOVE when he has Fred Willard and others like him on. (Can't think of other names right now.) One time I swear he'd been doing lines backstage, he was so energized and spot on, and I was . Turns out Willard was waiting backstage to come out. They must have been warming up back there.

What I like about Craig is he's really intimate with his guests. He site close and turns toward them, and he's really engaged. Maybe it's because he's new, or maybe he's just not bored or jaded or in a rut yet, like the others might be. He's probably just a very personable guy.
    Last edited by Mira; December 28th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    He doesn't give me the vibe at all either, just curious. Those Brits can fool you though!
    Isn't he Scottish?

^^You know, yea I think he is Scottish---as soon as I typed that I knew I was wrong. Sorry bout that.

SVZ

here it is!

george on craig fergie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izazq...03413C&index=5

it's really funny

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've seen that! Thanks for posting. Very funny. I think they still have his comedy bits posted on the CBS website too. http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/

No, no .... div as in 'div' ... short for 'divvy' ... i.e. a complete plank .... total wanker.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What's a Plank?? Same as a wanker?!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Who's Craig Ferguson?

Hit By Ban Bus!

pbbbbbbbtttt!

Google is your friend

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Yes, that is true. I like the zaniness of his humor. It's so British. Reminiscent of Benny Hill and others. The Sean Connery isn't nearly as funny as the Prince Charles bits were though. I think he's pretty much stopped doing the Prince Charles bits. He's also not afraid to look stupid or silly or effeminate. That again is British and/or European.
    Yes!! His humor is somewhat reminiscent of that whole Benny Hill era!! I think Craig is hilarious and I love his accent.

When the anniversary of 9-11 passed three months ago, I watched Craig's show. That episode was by far the BEST late night talk show I saw that day. He really impresed me. He was so genuine and gave a great monologue. He closed the show saying that they purposely didn't invite anyone famous that night because they didn't think it was a 'celebrity night', they interviewed actual people who were involved in the Sept. 11th attacks (firemen, policemen, etc...) and it was a memorial to America. It was so touching and it was the first time I actually saw Craig serious and passionate. I wonder if you can actually buy that episode. I remember being really moved by his words. It made me like him more. He's a classy guy and I too and surprised he hasn't received more recognition here by the press.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That was a great show. Also, when his father died a while back he spoke about it and it was really heartwarming and amazing. I think his popularity is going to build and he'll be around a while. I think he needs to start branching out a bit from the usual even though it's funny... although it seems he and Ellen keep doing the daily shtick because the fans like it.

Check the cbs.com link on the first page of this thread, it's a direct link to videos of Craig's various comedy bits. You can also email the show rom there, to ask if it's available.

Oooh, I absolutely love Craig Ferguson! He makes me laugh more than any other talk show host. I adore him! I love how he is so personal with his guests. I love the way he tells stories. I only wish I could stay up late every night and watch him but my sleepy-time clock always gets the best of me. Which, to put it gently, sucks the big enchilada.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just after I mentioned that I thought he's no longer doing the Prince Charles bits, he did a new one last night. Hysterical, as usual. He needs to have the black guy (durn, forgot his name just now) on more often too, and Kathy Kennedy. They add a lot to the show.

I love him too! He's the only late-night talk show host I'll watch. He's so funny and friendly and adorable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information