Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Office

Eli

Argh omg what is going on with this show? It's getting a bit insane. It's a good thing, I think.
    So Toby is evil! Jim's in trouble! Ryan's still there! Omg, and Stanley getting fired. Whoa, did not expect any of that. I reckon that was a top episode. Could have passed for season 2 if it weren't for that pointless Dwight/Andy argument. I hated it.
    Pam's glasses were cute. Good to see Jim still likes her. I love how he led her out, lol.
    I hope it's Ryan leaving. But I feel like it's going to be Toby, and that by making him unlikeable in the last few episodes, it will make it somehow alright. Poo.

I didn't understand how Jim's actions warranted a "formal warning". He doesn't screw around any more than anyone else in that office, including Ryan when he was with Kelly. Plus, didn't the last episode indicate that Ryan has a drug problem??? And he has the nerve to complain about other people's personal lives interfering with their work???

Pam and Jim are a cute couple. I didn't like them together at first but they have grown on me.

Eli

That's the whole point about Jim; Ryan and Toby are in cahoots because they both dislike him. They're working together to have him fired. I'm stressing!

Allie I love your icon!!! John Krasinski is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    That's the whole point about Jim; Ryan and Toby are in cahoots because they both dislike him. They're working together to have him fired. I'm stressing!
    yep. ryan has a problem with jim & toby backed him up, because toby's crushing on pam & jealous of jim.

rumor is that toby is leaving the show & is the one who is getting the spin-off show. i was hoping it would be the warehouse guys & the vance electric guys who'd get the spin-off.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

^^I think Toby is leaving too - isn't the title of the season finale, "Goodbye Toby" or something to that effect? But there will supposedly be a few other jaw droppers in the finale as well. I bet Jim gets fired and Pam resigns in a show of solidarity.

I don't see how a spin off revolving around Toby could work. The character is uninteresting and non-charismatic to say the least.
    Last edited by qwerty; May 4th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.

Eli

southernbelle, what icon?

I think Toby leaving is a red herring. It won't be him. Unless the red herring is that he will be leaving, which will throw us all off. And that would suck.
    I'm hoping for an all new spin-off, with Lauren Graham. That is my personal hope.

AH! What the hell happened this past Thursday? Can someone sum up? I don't understand what you guys are talking about!!!
    Guess, I could download it though right???

Eli

Well basically Ryan came in to the office, apparently to only give Jim an official warning on his job performances. Which was weird, because Michael was not involved. And Jim was like "is this because of what I said to whathisface at the Christmas party?" and Ryan assures him it's not, even though it's obviously part of it. And Toby's apparently complained about him, stating that he's always on the phone "to Pam" or at reception "talking to Pam" and so forth... so both of them kind of want Jim out. Which is enfuriating. But I have to admit, I did spot Jim playing Solitaire. But who doesn't in that office now.
    Also, Stanley got fired but it was a fake firing and he yelled at Michael, and Michael sort of half told him off/half cried.

So all's well except for this Jim threat, which Pam's blissfully unaware of (in her state of blindness).

I have to say, although it was a good episode, I was extremely nervous. I was biting my nails the whole way through, it was very intense for a comedy show.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    southernbelle, what icon?
    Ahh sorry I forgot it's called an avatar.

Allie, do you download the Office episodes or is Australian TV on the same episode schedule as North America?

Eli

^^
    I wish! Then I could see their lovely faces in crystal clear HD.
    Sadly no. I have to download. It's the only way. They don't even show it here anymore. It's like a season and a half behind. Not acceptable. I already have season 3 on DVD so it was odd when it was aired on TV and branded as "all new".

P.S.: Aww thanks southernbelle!
    Last edited by Eli; May 5th, 2008 at 02:57 AM.

Last nights episode didn't do much for me..

I didn't see the very beginning, but caught 90% of it.

Anyone else??

Next week, Season Finale, 1 hour!

Eli

I loved it! Andy cracked me up about his blisters and boils: "It's a funny story actually..." and then after explaining it says: "It's actually not funny at all, it's excruciatingly painful." LOL! My new favourite saying right there! Wow this show's belting them out. First "Yeah I have a question: How dare you" and now this. *wipes tears away* Mercy.

Look, loved it but the show's still got this dark feel about it that I can't shake off since the Night Out episode. It's like when you wake from a nightmare during the day and you go outside and things just still feel... creepy, despite the fact that you're outside in daylight. Eurgh. *shudders*

I don't like the gang being this unhappy, it's like a huge threat is on the co-workers all the time and I don't like it. I wish it'd go back to the days of Jan and Ryan being who they were in the beginning of the show.

It does have a dark feel. I didn't like it when Michael got up on the podium and started begging for people to work at Dunder Mifflin. That just seemed sad....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information