Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

I can't stand Julia. I don't know why Christian and Shaun ever faught over her.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah that was shitty of Dr. Troy and Sean's a whiny bitch! omg and it won't be on next week!!! i'm so sad

Woah, I cannot believe that Sean cheated on Julia...no matter how ugly she is. Hehe, it was so funny to see Mario Lopez on the show though. He looks pretty good.
    debauched.

^ yeah Sean is an undeniable RETARD! He is so fucking stupid and the only reason I can see the writers putting that scene in (of him cheating) is b/c that girl is gonna bring problems for Sean and his family in future episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah that was shitty of Dr. Troy and Sean's a whiny bitch! omg and it won't be on next week!!! i'm so sad
    Wait. Whaaaat? How come it won't be on =(?
    Walk the runway. Always.

i dont kno they said something like that thats why the only showed a season preview and not a next week's preview.

ah, I had so much respect for sean, I couldn't stand julia's ugly ass for the LONGEST..but now I like her..which pisses me off even more..we all know the babysitter bitch is gonna go all fatal attraction..he is SUCH an idiot..julia was happy..thing were better...back to normal..and he screws it up..and as much as I love christian..I AM SO SO sick of his womanizing ways..he is such a dick..and he gets the lipo done behind sean's back..its just retarded...

and sanana lathan however you spell her name..i really do not care for her character at all..luckily she will only be in for what four more episodes?I think I know it was a total of 7. Can't believe she had the nerve to get upset at LIZ.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^ i kno that whole sanee lathen character is ridiculous and i dont even think her husband is alive! wtf i hate when they go off on stupid tangents like that...but watevs i guess you cant make a whole season of Dr. Troy naked in the shower/fucking can you? *fantasizes*

ahh..why not...I love that pasty ass of his..haha sanan..whatever her name is ..I can't even say it..her husband probably is dead..and that old beatup woman was her pimp, or something? I hope there is a way to get rid of her annoying ass.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    her husband probably is dead..and that old beatup woman was her pimp, or something? I hope there is a way to get rid of her annoying ass.
    ita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Mario Lopez, OMG he is so fine! I agree it was totally shitty for Christian to bail on the birth. The babysitter thing will go BAD!

I completely agree with MrsMathers that her husband is probably dead. She is such a conniving woman.
    Walk the runway. Always.

ah, watching it now forgot to watch it at 7...missing house..but man sannana..whatever is really ANNOYING.

sean is an ass for sleeping with that skeez... Oh please donot let tptb turn Christian gay, he is sooooo HOT. and holy shit the nurse just got her kidney stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

i kno that ^ poor lesbian; she's gets the shit end of the stick everytime! and $200,000 for a shitty organ; yeah right!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information