Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Nip/Tuck

^^ no she wasnt! she was just crazy with christain...

BUT christain like the name welber thats why he got his name

Soo disappointed in this season.
    Nothing compares to the storyline of a sexy he-she who sleeps with her son and seduces a teenaged boy while a sadistic serial attacker victimizes the show's main characters.
    This season was just.. boring. I'm not ashamed to say I missed the last half of the season. I think I stopped at the episode when Matt and Kimber tell Julia they're pregnant.
    The midget killed it for me, too.

Silver Member

Does anyone know when the new season is going to start?

NEW PROMO!!In A Lather: Nip/Tuck: Season 5 Episode 1 Air Date(s)
    New shows start OCTOBER 30TH!!!!!
    'Nip/Tuck' Season Five Guest Star Line-Up

For the latest Nip/Tuck news, subscribe to our RSS feed or email newsletter. Email this Article to a Friend

July 8, 2007

Oliver Platt will guest star on Nip/Tuck season fiveFans of FX’s Nip/Tuck, which stars Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon, can expect to see many fresh faces when the show returns for its fifth season.

Celebrities who are slated to appear in the upcoming season are Portia de Rossi (Ally McBeal, Arrested Development), Oliver Platt (Casanova, The West Wing) Lauren Hutton (Central Park West) and Paula Marshall (That Old Feeling, Out of Practice).

Marshall has taken on a recurring role on the show. She will serve as the latest love interest of Dr. Sean McNamara (Dylan Walsh).

Platt, an Emmy and Golden Globe nominee, will play a TV producer named Freddy Prune. His character will hire the two plastic surgeons as consultants for a show he is producing. Platt will be seen in five episodes of Nip/ Tuck.

63-year-old Hutton is set to appear in three episodes as an entertainment personality. The role will serve as her first acting job since 1999.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, de Rossi will appear in several episodes as a “manipulative lesbian mother” whose daughter wants to undergo plastic surgery. In real life, de Rossi is romantically involved with openly gay comedienne and actress Ellen DeGeneres.

Aside from the guest stars, former View co-host Rosie O’ Donnell is set to return to the series as lottery winner Dawn Budge. O’Donnell’s character was first introduced during the fourth season of Nip/Tuck.

Coupled with the changes on-screen are the huge salary raises that were given to the main stars of the show.

Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon (Dr. Christian Troy) were both reportedly given a seven-figure bonus in addition to their standard yearly raises. The bonus will raise the actors’ salary-per-episode to about $125, 000.

Joely Richardson, who plays Julia in Nip/ Tuck, will now receive almost $100, 000 per episode. She is expected to appear in 15 episodes of the upcoming season, four more than the show’s previous run. Viewers last saw her character leaving Walsh's Sean and heading to New York.

When the fifth season debuts this fall, the two plastic surgeons will begin work in their new Los Angeles-based clinic.

-Lisa Claustro, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
    Source: Zap2it

buddytv
    Last edited by MrsMarsters; September 5th, 2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: forgot the link!

Silver Member

Thanks!

Is anyone else watching this season?

This show is like a soap opera - I didn't watch last season, but caught up with everything within the first 5 minutes. I'm thinking the shark has been thoroughly jumped now. It's a shame, because it kicked ass in the first and second seasons.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think you're right about it jumping the shark. It was okay but I don't think moving to L.A. was such a good idea. Idk, it makes it all the more hokey. I'll still watch it for the gross out factor. The S & M part had me covering my eyes. Fish hooks in nipples being pulled was so cringey. I also still like seeing Christian's ass.

Did anyone watch the episode a few nights ago? I missed quite a few, I didn't even know Julia and her woman broke up? If you didn't see th episode, you have to watch it, it's really a um..cliffhanger.

Eli

I can't believe how many pages there are for this. We are all sluts.
    Watching season 4 atm, just watched the episode with the peanut butter, severed nipple, Little House on the Prairie, and a dog. Gross!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

OMG CHRISTIAN MARRIED LIZ CUZ HE THOUGHT HE WAS DYING AND IT TURNS OUT HE'S NOT he is so fucked! and he's gonna be screwed and she's gonna get her heart broken!

Of course there is a twist! The show has a season left! He's such an ass, haha.

Is it me, or was this season only, like, 8 episodes?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ lol yeah, more like 5 episodes i swear!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Of course there is a twist! The show has a season left! He's such an ass, haha.
    I know, the look on his face JEEZ, YOU'D THINK HE'D HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND OPINION TOO! he's a dr. for gawddsakes!

Actually the 8 episodes are from the season from the year before. It is not a NEW season. The new season actually starts 2010.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information