Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New season of The Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I haven't watched this for a long time, but got sucked in again with this bachelor.

He strikes me as a big nerd who can't believe he's surrounded by all these women.

It was nice to see a bachelor not buy into all the house drama and eliminate the girls who were talking about the other ones to try and stir up trouble.

So glad to see that Stephanie from SC leave. She had a way too high opinion of herself!
    I'm so glad he got rid of SmugStephanie, although she reacted less hysterically than I thought she would, geiven the fact that in her mind, she and Andy had a sort of "secret" love connection going on. I'm rooting for Tessa at this point.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I'm so glad he got rid of SmugStephanie, although she reacted less hysterically than I thought she would, geiven the fact that in her mind, she and Andy had a sort of "secret" love connection going on. I'm rooting for Tessa at this point.
    Exactly -- the "secret love connection" -- she acted like she had the inside track, and every time they were on a group date, she was all over him. I knew that as soon as she was "90% sure" she'd get a rose, she was out of there. Ha!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I am a sucker for these shows, and rumor has it that he picks Tessa. UTube has a video montage of him and Tessa all to music...the song is "Love lift us up where we belong." It is so corny, but I watched it all the same. I was so jealous when I first saw pics of andy, but the more I watch the nerdier he seems. I don't think Tessa is very pretty, but hey it is only my opinion. I just think he could do better. Bevin blows it this week when she tells him about her divorce. I think she was his first choice, but she is dunzo after coming clean.

^^Final 3 are Tessa, Bevin and Danielle. The show is notorious for trying to throw people off with their editing so that the woman he seems to show the least interest in is the one he ends up picking, and at this point, that woman seems to be Danielle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information