Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Season of the Bachelor: Brad Womack, Take #2?

Emily is boring. Needy. Insecure. And her daughter is her life. I don't think she would be able to handle someone else besides her having any say in decision making where she is concerned.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Am I the only one who doesn't like Chantal? I don't know why exactly, but I get a major "trash" vibe from her. Like she'd be the type of girl at a small town bar who gets wrecked and talks shit and starts fights...don't ask me why, but I just think she reeks of it. I've roped my husband into watching clips here and there and he doesn't understand why I think that way, and I can't really articulate it. I just think underneath all the veneer, there's something off there.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The finale is on, at least I think it's the finale. He has an identical twin brother who is better looking. The final chick with the dark hair seems pretty nice ( I really haven't caught many of the shows this season) but her voice would drive me to murder after very long. She starts her sentences out normally then her voice gets froggy. I HATE that. That Meridith character on Grey's Anatomy does the same thing. Just a personal pet peeve I guess. I couldn't live with anyone who spoke that way.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Gawd, I hate that stupid Emily with a passion. Not only do those two have NO chemistry, but she's going on and on about parenting like she's the only one who's ever done it. YOU HAD YOUR KID AT EIGHTEEN. YOU'RE NOT SOME PERFECT MOTHER WHO'S NEVER MADE A MISTAKE, SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

I want to hold her dumb blonde head under water for the remainder of the show.

Lol, and her teeth are blinding me!
    I didn't catch where they are, but it looks gorgeous there.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

They are in Cape Town, South Africa.

Any thoughts on who he'll pick? They usually go for the blonde don't they?

If you want to know who wins, go back a page.

Looks like it was wrong, though.

This guy is a fucking idiot.

Oh no. I'm going to try and make it to the end without peeking. I really didn't get into this one. But every other time I've had a favorite they always pick the other one.

Oh geez, the blonde chick has yellow roots. Yellow. Crap home coloring I'd say.

Gawd, why is he being such a drama queen baby?

I didn't even bother to watch the ending. After he sent Chantal packing, I turned off the television. Have a crappy life with your new bride who has no personality, shows no emotion, and is probably frigid to boot. Does she even like the guy because she sure didn't show it.

Moron.

^ Totally agree! They will not last!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

They both have tempers and knock down drag out fights??? Will neverrrrr last
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Agree with you all, this couple will not last. She is needy and emotionally fragile. She needs therapy. And I noticed she was not even wearing her engagement ring. Not a good sign.

I am watching Ryan and Trista act like marriage counselors. Give me a break.

So the new Bacherlotte is supposed to be announced on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Any thoughts on who it will be?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information