Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Season of the Bachelor: Brad Womack, Take #2?

I think Brad is a pretty big doofus. He just says stupid crap all the time, "Oh thank you, thank you for accepting this rose - thank you for talking to me, I can't wait to have more conversations with you - thank you - I'm sorry, I've changed - thank you"

I NEVER watched this show but last week I got sucked into it when I was at the gym inbetween commercials for The Next Great Baker.

Now I'm hooked. ;/
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

He's horrible. He's certainly no prize
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    When I was googling last night to find Part 2 of the episode online, I stumbled across a freaking spoiler about the final winner. It was like the first hit on Google. Stupid spoilers!
    That happened to me, too. I was looking for a recap by Reality Steve, and his reveal of the winner was the first thing to come up on his website. I was pissed.

So did Michelle punch herself or walk into a door? No one just wakes up with a black eye...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I missed that part. What happened?

She's a sicko. I dislike her as well as the Ashleys. I'm not sure how many there are, but they're all bland.

Michelle is a psychotic lunatic. I was hoping she would just go off on someone and they would send her ass packing.

Brad is as dumb as a box of rocks so who knows who he'll end up with.

Ashley H. is almost as bad.

Well what the hell, now that I think about it most of them are just a bunch of whimpering back stabbing fools.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

But how did she get the black eye?

^Her explanation was that she just woke up with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I thought last night's show was pretty funny. These women are really bringing out the pathetic and needy in full force.

Worst Bachelor show so far
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Michelle Money, a 30-year-old hair stylist from Salt Lake City, Utah, has quickly brought the crazy to the 'Bachelor' house this season. She recently woke up with a mysterious black eye and threatened to replicate her injury on Bachelor Brad if he didn't grant her a one-on-one date. (He did, and it went well.)

Now Michelle has revealed to Life & Style that she once had an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer, before he split from his wife.

Michelle has a few acting credits, including a role in 2008 TV death row drama, on her imdb page.

Life & Style's press release follows:

Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Bachelor contestant Michelle Money, had an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer - while he was married. Opening up about the scandal for the first time, Michelle tells Life & Style, "Yes, I was in a relationship with Carlos while he was still married. What I did was wrong."

Michelle, actress and single mother to 5-year-old daughter Brielle, has quickly established herself as one of the most controversial contestant's the show has ever seen. In her quest to win Brad Womack's heart, her aggressive antics - like storming off the set and forcibly dragging Brad away from other women - have angered and upset many of her fellow housemates. But off-camera, her personal life is even more shocking.

When Michelle first met Carlos, she was a recent divorcee living in Salt Lake City, and he was a star forward on the Utah Jazz. Michelle implies that Carlos led her to believe he had separated - though he didn't file for divorce until March 2009, while he and Michelle were involved. Michelle tells Life & Style she regrets any part she played in Carlos' split from wife Cece. "I should never have been so naive to assume what I was told was true," Michelle says now. "I'm not trying to shy away from the fact that he was still married. I don't put that on Carlos. I don't put that on anyone but myself. I feel terrible for Cece for that pain she's had to go through and that I am a part of it."

Despite Carlos' split with his wife, he and Michelle ended things in June 2009. "All I can do," Michelle says, "is try to do better with my life. I screwed up. But I can only try to do the best I can."
    'Bachelor' Contestant Michelle Money: I Had Affair With Married NBA Star Carlos Boozer

Michelle is ridiculous. If I hear her say that Brad is "babysitting" the other girls one more time, I may throw my TV out the window. Just because you're the oldest and most worn looking woman there doesn't mean you have more maturity than girls 5 years younger than you.

Trash. Its like she is trying to cast a love spell on him. Guys really fall for that crap???
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Michelle is ridiculous. If I hear her say that Brad is "babysitting" the other girls one more time, I may throw my TV out the window. Just because you're the oldest and most worn looking woman there doesn't mean you have more maturity than girls 5 years younger than you.

Oh - bitch needs to be sent home.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information