Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Season of the Bachelor: Brad Womack, Take #2?

I watched. I think they're veneers or bridges she can clip on over her other teeth, because they're a different color than her other teeth where they meet the gum. She's trying desperately to be Angelina, but she walks like a cow.

Why did he give the first rose to the desperate stalker-ish chick?

The women were quite beautiful this season, or at least they finally hired a great makeup artist and stylist to make them appear so.

The fangs are just dumb and they make Madison look dumb, especially when we know she has them to get a reaction, but won't say anything when asked. I'm glad he called her on that straight away.

She's clearly a producer pick. He's a douche, but he seems to want to settle down with an adult and have kids, so he's not going to waste his time with a loser like her. Hopefully she'll be gone by next week. Any pick for the Official Season Crazy?

I watched off and on....yea, I admit it.

And the fang chick was clearly put there as a goof...I mean, really? She could've cared less to be there and actually made zero attempt at anything...so a plant obviously by someone.

And there's a whole bag of crazy going on already. Could be good times.

I love how they just had to have shirtless shots of Brad at the beginning of the show. I was like are you kidding me? I'm surprised they didn't show him getting out of the shower.

Elite Member

I watched. Of course I watched. I am hopelessly addicted to this crap. First of all, Brad needs to stop apologizing. He already explained, asked anyone if they wanted to leave and no one left...so I say STFU and play the game already ladies.

I think Deanna is still pissed about this...or else she has a permanent bitchface. Funny though, he was the love of her life and she's been engaged twice in the last 3 years since he dumped her. Hmmm. I think she just wants her Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Michelle (I think that is her name) the single mom/hairdresser will be the obsessive "he's mine" chick, oh, excuse me, WOMAN, this season. Brad needs a WOMAN and not a girl, you know.

The dentist will also bring the crazy. Don't remember her name.

The one who lost her fiance in the plane crash reminds me of Holly Madison, but she's a lot cuter and seems sweet. She could do with a better hair color.

Fang girl will be gone soon enough.

It's not a bad crop of women -- I think his wife is in there Hee, hee.

I watched it last night, should be a good show! There are a few Deanna look-a-likes in the mix of ladies...

When I was googling last night to find Part 2 of the episode online, I stumbled across a freaking spoiler about the final winner. It was like the first hit on Google. Stupid spoilers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Am I the only one who thought Ali's new haircut was not flattering? It aged her too much. I kept looking at her and thinking who is that? Awful.

I don't like her hair either and she looked really plump everywhere.
    I don't kie the acting scenes, they are stupid and they are doing it again next week? Waste of airtime. Anyway, I don't see the attraction to this guy. He does zero for me looks or personality wise
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Yea, Ali looked terrible...

And last nights episode was also terrible. Just sucked all around. Glad he got rid of both the whiny bitches. That kinda made me smile.

Ali did look bad and Roberto is still hot!

What was up with that rockette chick crying when she left, I seriously doubt she has that many problems dating...

15:1 date ratio was a terrible idea. I'm hoping he eliminates 3 or so girls every episode... it will make it all go by faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Who are Ali and Roberto? I watched last night and I missed where they first came on where they might've explained who they were, but I had no clue...still have no clue. Forgive me

On a few other notes:

What's up with grown women crying like babies and saying, "They're all being mean to me!" - Wow really? I think they last time I said something like that was when I was 12.

Why was he so shocked by that one girl who only has had like 2 boyfriends? Do guys seriously get nervous/upset by that? If that's the case there's no hope for me, I should probably give up on the whole dating thing.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

She was the bacholette, last season I think
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

i don't care for this show, but while I was waiting for Hoarders to start, i turned this shit on. I caught the end where the big gigantic boob chick was walking out, and almost ate shit on the cobblestones. Her shoes were 2 sizes too small, and her boobs looked HIDEOUS
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^I think that was the chick who waxes men's balls for a living. She was gross.

Brad is so bland and unattractive to me. I think it's the piggy eyes and out-of-style stubble. I wish he would just shave. He'd be much more handsome.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information